It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Close Up Footage of Jerusalem Sighting

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
More fun on the old frontier.

Key Witness, Eligael Gedalyovich began investigating the incident trying to locate further witnesses to verify his sighting. During these investigations he was approached by a stranger who advised his flatmate had seen something outside his apartment window and was scared to talk about it. Eligael supplied a contact phone number and only 3 hours ago Eligael has released video footage of the UFO up close.

Close Up Jerusalem UFO

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
oh come on
really?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
LOL. Really?

Where's the rest of video? He just filmed 3 seconds and said that's enough? I wouldn't believe this was real even if I was born yesterday.
edit on 19-3-2011 by dvrt10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
the big question...why only 3 seconds??

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Ok... I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to kind of troll this post. 3DS Max or Maya + Boujou + Post Editing = This movie.
I can even see how it was made and the omni (ok perhaps not omni but you know what I mean) light under the disk is bypassing the disk's "surface" when it shouldn't.

I mean, why would you record something LIKE that for only 3 secs? Most likely it has only 3 secs because a 5min-like render would have taken so much time? lol

Anyway, just my opinion.
edit on 19-3-2011 by kromaion because: (no reason given)

link   
Why is it only 3 seconds?

Gosh, I hate to say it, but that looks so incredibly computer generated that I don't know what to say...

link   
reply to post by backpage

Kudos to you for having brass balls, buddy!

I had my arse handed to me on a platter when I started a temple mount ufo thread, so I hope you have LOTS more success thn I did!

I believe we haven't seen the last of this anywhere except on ATS. Too many unanswered questions for my taste. I am no rabid believer. In fact I never evn visit the ufo forum. But this is totally different, IMO

ETA: If you can withstand the ridicule, maybe you'll get some real insight. Meh, then again, this is ATS.

edit on 3/19/11 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Come on. Its a hoax. Why stop the video there. Wheres the footage of it shooting up in the air.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Am I required by ATS law to make a sensible post if the thread in question is deemed non-sensible?
edit on 19-3-2011 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
It's 3 seconds yeah, but the original video is 2 minutes. He just has not gotten permission from the original filmer yet. He states on his youtube channel:

“This is a 3 seconds video of the Jerusalem ufo , filmed from the Western wall area. The original video is around 2 min long, Amazing footage!!! I can’t give any further details about this video. I wish that soon I’ll have the whole video that will blow our minds

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35

Kudos to you for having brass balls, buddy!

I had my arse handed to me on a platter when I started a temple mount ufo thread, so I hope you have LOTS more success thn I did!

I believe we haven't seen the last of this anywhere except on ATS. Too many unanswered questions for my taste. I am no rabid believer. In fact I never evn visit the ufo forum. But this is totally different, IMO

ETA: If you can withstand the ridicule, maybe you'll get some real insight. Meh, then again, this is ATS.

edit on 3/19/11 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

Well there's your answer for having un-answered questions. In a forum where people actually try to make sense of things, it's up to you to use common sense and come up with your own conclusions. They're unidentified, meaning it's up to us to identify them. I identify this whole scenario as a hoax, but still, it's my common sense I used to come to that conclusion. You do not have to be a harsh believer to look through this falacy for what it is. It's time to inject some truth into this whole story.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hoax or not I love the fact that this hasn't gone away, it's entertaining to watch everyone give their opinions and all these new videos that keep popping up.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Before you guys tar and feather me. I should add that I don't think this Eligael fellow is up to this. It could be real or someone is playing him. I don't know. But my conversations with the guy have seemed pretty sincere.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I have a strong feeling this is a glance at a real ufo,the curtain of mystery has been ripped down,soon we must see the entire clip.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I have one question. Where is the rest of the city?
All other videos showed many lights everywhere in the city. Did someone shut them off for 3 seconds?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a20d445cdde4.jpg[/atsimg]

edit- I won't even mention that the buildings we do see, look like toys. aww dang. I mentioned it.
edit on 3/19/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dvrt10
LOL. Really?

Where's the rest of video? He just filmed 3 seconds and said that's enough? I wouldn't believe this was real even if I was born yesterday.
edit on 19-3-2011 by dvrt10 because: (no reason given)

Sometimes I read through this forum and I do believe, I am a believer!

I believe some posters were born yesterday and have miraculously managed to gain acces to a laptop and log on and post threads on this very forum!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by backpage
Before you guys tar and feather me. I should add that I don't think this Eligael fellow is up to this. It could be real or someone is playing him. I don't know. But my conversations with the guy have seemed pretty sincere.

You put too much faith in someone being sincere. A hoaxster won't act all sinister and suspiscious, he will come across sincere to sell his point.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
I have a strong feeling this is a glance at a real ufo,the curtain of mystery has been ripped down,soon we must see the entire clip.

Feelings!!!, are you a clairvoyent?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Straight in the bin along with the other poor example and long line of BS from the creators.

We know the original was a hoax so how can this not be the same?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
the big question...why only 3 seconds??

Also lets add they have managed to add dramatic text to the video as if thats neccessary!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join