It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Close Up Footage of Jerusalem Sighting

page: 2
2
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Oh God. Is there anyway we can add a 'face palm' smiley face?! I could really use it right now....I think a lot of us can say with ample confidence this whole case is a hoax.




posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by backpage
More fun on the old frontier.


Key Witness, Eligael Gedalyovich began investigating the incident trying to locate further witnesses to verify his sighting. During these investigations he was approached by a stranger who advised his flatmate had seen something outside his apartment window and was scared to talk about it. Eligael supplied a contact phone number and only 3 hours ago Eligael has released video footage of the UFO up close.


Close Up Jerusalem UFO








Ok, lets think for a moment about this video

- The object is completely different than in the other videos
- It doesn't seem to follow the same flight path as in the other videos
- We only get 3 sec, but soon... (keep watching, we are about to finish the rest of the two minutes?) why do that?
- Since we have two original videos that show a different object (orb and the "angel"), does this means those videos are automatically proven to be fake? we can't have the same object look different on each video right? so which one is the real one?

- The city looks weird, like it is not really part of what we are seeing



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
reply to post by backpage
 


Kudos to you for having brass balls, buddy!

I had my arse handed to me on a platter when I started a temple mount ufo thread, so I hope you have LOTS more success thn I did!

I believe we haven't seen the last of this anywhere except on ATS. Too many unanswered questions for my taste. I am no rabid believer. In fact I never evn visit the ufo forum. But this is totally different, IMO

ETA: If you can withstand the ridicule, maybe you'll get some real insight. Meh, then again, this is ATS.

edit on 3/19/11 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)


You're right about the Jerusalem UFO vids, the first two that came out were from a considerable distance apart and showed the exact same event and can be synced up. The third closer one with the English speakers was BS and took all possible legitimacy from the first two. I'm no believer either but those need more attention



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by studio500
Straight in the bin along with the other poor example and long line of BS from the creators.

We know the original was a hoax so how can this not be the same?


It is my opinion that everything I have seen regarding this Jerusalem ufo is a hoax.
Because of that, I hate to say this.
Your logic is ridiculous.
Just because one is a hoax, does not mean that another is also.



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
"The Jerusalem UFO Experience"

Coming soon to a theater near you!

Hahahahaha!!!! Has someone notified Parker Brothers...perhaps "The Jerusalem UFO Experience: The Game"?

...seriously...




posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
I'm no believer either but those need more attention

They had more than enough attention here on ATS, so I firmly disagree with that statement. Read through all the 200+ pages in the thread discussing this "event" then come back and see if you still think it needs even more attention.



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Lol, like my ex fiancée'. I know plenty about false sincerity.


Originally posted by CrazyMonkey

Originally posted by backpage
Before you guys tar and feather me. I should add that I don't think this Eligael fellow is up to this. It could be real or someone is playing him. I don't know. But my conversations with the guy have seemed pretty sincere.


You put too much faith in someone being sincere. A hoaxster won't act all sinister and suspiscious, he will come across sincere to sell his point.



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I am suprised to see such negativity ,I feel a door of hope has ben opened right here.We only saw the thing from a distance,I assumed it would look similar to this close up.



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't.
Mark Twain



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by backpage
Lol, like my ex fiancée'. I know plenty about false sincerity.


Originally posted by CrazyMonkey

Originally posted by backpage
Before you guys tar and feather me. I should add that I don't think this Eligael fellow is up to this. It could be real or someone is playing him. I don't know. But my conversations with the guy have seemed pretty sincere.


You put too much faith in someone being sincere. A hoaxster won't act all sinister and suspiscious, he will come across sincere to sell his point.


Sounds bad, and seems like your better off without. When one door closes other will eventually open



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by studio500
Straight in the bin along with the other poor example and long line of BS from the creators.

We know the original was a hoax so how can this not be the same?


It is my opinion that everything I have seen regarding this Jerusalem ufo is a hoax.
Because of that, I hate to say this.
Your logic is ridiculous.
Just because one is a hoax, does not mean that another is also.


You think the first set are hoaxes yet you think this "New Release" may have validation.

I can see why your Avatar is a tree!

Dense ridiculously Dense



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Well, the thread is doomed. No new anything. Just the same old, same old.


Hoax bin, already. Sorry.



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Damn that was quick. After a little more digging, I've found that the dome in the video is the the Al-Aqsa Mosque nearby the Dome of the Rock. This makes sense because we see in the other videos it hovers off to the side.

I really don't understand the animosity towards this subject here. It's no more outlandish than reptilian politicians and those threads don't get moved to the trash bin.



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by studio500
You think the first set are hoaxes yet you think this "New Release" may have validation.
I can see why your Avatar is a tree!

Dense ridiculously Dense
Hey, I got an idea. How about before we call someone dense (i.e. stupid), we actually read the comment that was made. Are you capable of doing this. Take it slow if it is too much for you.


Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by studio500
Straight in the bin along with the other poor example and long line of BS from the creators.

We know the original was a hoax so how can this not be the same?


It is my opinion that everything I have seen regarding this Jerusalem ufo is a hoax.
Because of that, I hate to say this.
Your logic is ridiculous.
Just because one is a hoax, does not mean that another is also.

What part of this statement are you having trouble understanding?
"It is my opinion that everything I have seen regarding this Jerusalem ufo is a hoax."

I never said anything that even implied that I thought this image was real. Look back at my other comments. I was simply saying that your reasoning and method used to come to your own conclusion, is ridiculous and naive.




P.S. keep your eyes off my tree.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles
 


Let me take .....this .....very .......slow ....for .......YOU Woody.

YOU ...have ....your ....Views.... I ....have .....mine.

You call my assumption ridiculous, that's your view.

Then you must feel that this latest offering is genuine, if not then you must simply like to berrate others views.

Oh No sorry you think that this video that is linked directly with at least 5 other videos deserves further investigation as it may be genuine!

Eureka!

Off you go then and spend as much time as you like on this one. Yes I did read your previous posts which makes your comment of me being ridiculous even more ridiculous and dense.

My opinion is Hoax.
You say ridiculous.
You prove otherwise then.
I certainly wont be spending any of my time either way on this one.

You on the other hand may do as you so wish.

I just hope that I can refrain from posting "ridiculous" on your final evaluation.

In fact no, I wouldn't lower myself to do that because I respect peoples rights to express ones own views freely and without interference from those of a more dense disposition.

Have a nice one

Sleep Calls
edit on 20-3-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Yea keep chucking this puppie to the dog pound. But this is like Roswell, it ain't going away.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by studio500
 

No, I do not enjoy to BERATE people, but after your use of naive logic, and then you call me stupid, I was left with no other choice than to attempt to explain this to you.

I think this video is a clear hoax. You are putting words into my mouth.
Come on. It's called common sense. Try it out. It won't hurt.

What I was trying to point out, is that I come to the conclusion of a hoax, for different reasons than you. I use logical reasoning. You use childish comparison.

 
 

ok now. I am not talking about Jerusalem at all. I am going to speak in general terms so that maybe you can understand. Whatever this comment may be referring to, is irrelevant.



We know the original was a hoax so how can this not be the same?

This is a naive way to look at anything.
The subject does not matter, but in general, this comment "does not hold water".

I was only trying to help you to not be so ignorant in the future, so that maybe you can possibly come to a conclusion based on facts, instead of "this 1 is fake, so that 1 is too."

I apologize for trying to help. This is my last comment to you.

~end transmission~



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by studio500
 

No, I do not enjoy to BERATE people, but after your use of naive logic, and then you call me stupid, I was left with no other choice than to attempt to explain this to you.

I think this video is a clear hoax. You are putting words into my mouth.
Come on. It's called common sense. Try it out. It won't hurt.

What I was trying to point out, is that I come to the conclusion of a hoax, for different reasons than you. I use logical reasoning. You use childish comparison.

 
 

ok now. I am not talking about Jerusalem at all. I am going to speak in general terms so that maybe you can understand. Whatever this comment may be referring to, is irrelevant.



We know the original was a hoax so how can this not be the same?

This is a naive way to look at anything.
The subject does not matter, but in general, this comment "does not hold water".

I was only trying to help you to not be so ignorant in the future, so that maybe you can possibly come to a conclusion based on facts, instead of "this 1 is fake, so that 1 is too."

I apologize for trying to help. This is my last comment to you.

~end transmission~





I think this video is a clear hoax.


So How did YOU come to that conclusion?



Come on. It's called common sense. Try it out. It won't hurt.


So what degree of common sense did you apply that I didn't?

I accept your apology




I was only trying to help you to not be so ignorant in the future, so that maybe you can possibly come to a conclusion based on facts



In order for me to help you "Not be so ignorant" to others please explain your conclusion to this video being a hoax, please share your facts. Please enlighten us with your logic.

I apologise in return for calling you dense, but casting aspersions on other peoples views is pretty ignorant in itself. Glass houses comes to mind.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Why are you all still complaining that its a hoax if it is in the hoax bin? Be glad you've had the subject matter moved within the first two pages, just as you debunkers always try to do.

No one needs to hear that you think its fake again. It is a bit obivious since its been moved to the hoax bin, that a majority of you thought it to be hoax.

Stop whinging about it.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by studio500
 


By the way you sound immature, chucking a tantrum and calling someone dense. Its not in the spirit of discussion to yell, and call people names to try to get your point across. Now I guess you will retort at me, with one of your pleasantries.




top topics



 
2
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join