It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How they Built the Great Pyramid of Egypt

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by HansluneThen if would seem that I'm Collingwood to your Gravina

What I have said about the Khufu pyramid is true.

This not where my information comes from, but there is some public evidence consistent with what I have said. Pierre Houdin's spiral evidence, although it seems he thinks there is only one pair of spirals and makes no mention of other spaces. If you look at a photo of the Khufu pyramid, at the apex you will find stone of a different colour. I think this is evidence of a coverup of evidence of the contents and function of the pyramid - they blocked up the flues.

I don't know what the spaces inside the pyramid that are currently publically known about are for - beyond them not being tombs - but I do know they are practically worthless compared to what is yet to be revealed, and its effect on the world when it is revealed. I hope it's not long before they stop wasting time investigating those small shafts and start looking at the spirals.

There are people who want to keep the contents of the pyramid a secret, and have successfully done so for 10000 or more years - those who are the chaff as opposed to wheat (Ascension) - but for reasons I am not privy to, they may not be able to for much longer, try as they do.

What is in the Khufu pyramid is absolutely extraordinary.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Trafalgar1805 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trafalgar1805

What I have said about the Khufu pyramid is true.

I'm sure you THINK it is true but the rest of us need evidence

This not where my information comes from, but there is some public evidence consistent with what I have said. Pierre Houdin's spiral evidence, although it seems he thinks there is only one pair of spirals and makes no mention of other spaces.

PH evidence is for a ramp, which is possible how you spin that information isn't particularly plausible

If you look at a photo of the Khufu pyramid, at the apex you will find stone of a different colour. I think this is evidence of a coverup of evidence of the contents and function of the pyramid - they blocked up the flues.

You might want to look at more than one image.......

I don't know what the spaces inside the pyramid that are currently publically known about are for - beyond them not being tombs

..and you know that how? The AE seemed to think they were tombs - why do you think they thought that?

- but I do know they are practically worthless compared to what is yet to be revealed, and its effect on the world when it is revealed.

and you know this how?

There are people who want to keep the contents of the pyramid a secret, and have successfully done so for 10000 or more years - those who are the chaff as opposed to wheat (Ascension) - but for reasons I am not privy to, they may not be able to for much longer, try as they do.

ah the old evil macro-multi-generational conspiracy - easy to say that it exists but rather hard to prove eh? lol. Oh if the pyramid is so 'dangerous' to these people why not destroy it? The pyramid at Abu Rawash was dismantled why not Khufu

By the way tell us the secret meaning of Menkaure's and Khafres - since you seem to be on a roll, a kaiser roll I do believe

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The Ancient Egyptians found and worked an Iron meteorite and made some use of it. It is not unheard of Meteorite Iron being used in Ancient times.

I would certainly agree with that. I have seen ancient knives and daggers fashioned from meteoritic iron, in museum. If the AE did not have any available, the trade routes would have certainly introduced it from other places.

That piece of iron that was found in the great pyramid... was that proven to contain nickel? There are proofs, like Widmenstatten (spelling?) etching that, along with the presence of nickel, can determine if it was meteoritic. I heard it was in a museum as well and wonder if that test was done on it...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Ah I've not worked with granite but all sources I have says it A stone block split off with this method breaks cleanly and regularly and needs very little additional work What they mean by 'additional work" is not clear, however the AE in their diorite bowl making showed a great effort and skill towards smoothing granite using grit. Elbow grease was never in short supply in AE, plus they only needed to polish the outer sides- you can see unfinished granite on Menkaure's pyramid
reply to post by Hanslune

I wonder what that 'method' you quoted was. Colonists in New England used a method of drilling shallow holes along a cleavage line in granite, and put wooden pegs in them , soaking them with water so they expanded, thus cracking the granite blocks. They needed iron bits to do drilling.

Anyway, agree that they cleave relatively cleanly, but with many ripples in the surface which would have to be smoothed. I cannot imagine the work it required to face them with grit, but I guess that is what they had to do barring any other method not proven or discovered.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I don't know what the spaces inside the pyramid that are currently publically known about are for - beyond them not being tombs - but I do know they are practically worthless compared to what is yet to be revealed, and its effect on the world when it is revealed. I hope it's not long before they stop wasting time investigating those small shafts and start looking at the spirals.
reply to post by Trafalgar1805

In the OP (by Slayer), there was an interesting link that showed the rooms as possibly holding the capstans and counter-balace mechanisms of a pulley system, where the huge blocks were hoisted up the grand gallery. The notches in the grand gallery were thought to have been ratchet locks, where the assistants could use some kind of lever to assist in the moving of the block up the ramp and then ratchet it so it could not slip until they were able to get it up to the next notch, and again ratchet it. It seemed very plausible that these rooms were used for mechanisms like pulleys and counter-weights to assist in the movement of blocks.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

The AE used the same method as did most people faced with how to split hard rocks.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

If so, then they had to face them at least to the rims of the drill holes (and then again, how did they drill granite?)
to make them a featureless surface. I find this amazing.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
In the discussion about pulleys and captains and such theoretical machinery, this has come to mind now.
In the later dynasties, when the Cairo was raided, and certainly the pyramids would have been exploited and searched for treasure, if an invading army observed complex pulley and winch systems, would they not simply take them and re-use them for another purpose? Could these have been ravaged by the Hyksos, or later on by the Romans? Certainly, by the time of Napoleon, this technology would not have been that useful.

Ropes and pulley systems were time consuming endeavors, and an army may have found them valuable booty.
Might there be evidence that other cultures utilized such stolen articles and adapted them to other uses? Where might we look for systems like this that would seem rather out of place, but put to a functional use to solve other processes?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
great thread ! the best evidence for me that the pyramids are man made is the learning curve from the failed early pyramids to the great pyramids

you can't honestly believe aliens come from across the universe, and built a pile of stone that collapses, od shows obvious signs that the angle was changed half way up

just imagine if you had 30 years to build one structure, and the resources of an entire nation at your disposal

no union smoke breaks !! the labor was motivated by the whip and by religion, and lived on site

it is impressive, it is significant, it is human

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I ask your excuse for the numerous parallel posts I have made to this thread as recent.

I have convinced myself that this thread will not die a death not attributed to its importance , because it falls behind the wayside of the so many other important subjects that come out on this site.

I attribute this originally of course, to the OP, Slayer, who seeded this subject with such great, informative information, that it just cannot die in the process of diminishing returns, if such were to occur.

I , and certainly doubt He, do not want this to happen. (However I have not consulted him in this.).
I believe that the Ancient Egyptians have left us with an enigma that WE must solve. It is that important.

It is possible, given such the posts of ATS members knowledgeable on this subject, and the diversity of opinion thereof, that this thread could become a key to actually solving, or at least coming up with the most credible theory yet, as to how the Great Pyramid was ever built.

What is going on presently in Egypt is the stuff of politics and power. We do not need to be in Egypt to solve this problem.

The solution is not necessarily based totally on accepted history, nor accepted science, nor (without doubt) the fundamental belief systems currently held. It is ATS minded people, with different backgrounds and certainly different and varied expertise, coming up with a consensus of the most plausible conclusion. That is really what science is about, believe it or not.

There comes a time when the overwhelming observation and experimentation trips a lever that says - "This is what we, as a people, believe.". Would it not be great, if it originated from a conspiracy web site! What kind of credibility would that be for this venue, which is never afraid to ask the fundamental question, "But Why?"

So please let the excellent information keep coming. It is important that we solve this enigma because we have the resources that can pull it off.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv

If so, then they had to face them at least to the rims of the drill holes (and then again, how did they drill granite?)

Coring

edit on 5/12/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv

Granite was pounded out of the quarry with diorite pounding stones.

The granite was first treated with heat (fire) which causes the crystals to be easier to cleave.

The same method allows for much, MUCH, easier smoothing of the surface.

Similar methods were used on the obelisks around Egypt. The obelisks were quarried this way, then heat treated again to facilitate the carving of the hieroglyphs found on them.

Harte

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I am not going to tell you where my information comes from.

Why didn't they demolish the Khufu pyramid? A good question. I too have thought about that, and I think it is holding something prisoner, something that might get rid of the parasite problem we have on Earth, should it be released. How do I explain the other two main pyramids? I don't, I think these were built around 4500 years ago and were built with no knowledge about the function of the original pyramid. These pyramids were probably built as tombs.

Everything occurs in twos inside the Khufu pyramid, except, I think, the stargate room. I am certain there are an identical set of "King's" and "Queen's" chambers, along with a duplicate grand gallery, rotated about the apex of the pyramid. The entrance to this would be in the southern face. To make it easier to visualise what I have said, you would find an identical "King's" chamber through the north wall of the Kings chamber and would find another Grand Gallery if you bored though the lower left of the west wall. This works because the apex of the pyramid has shifted to the south east slightly because I think they took blocks from the north and western faces in order to cover up the flues at the apex and other entrances rather than laboriously cut new blocks.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trafalgar1805

I am not going to tell you where my information comes from.

Okay, knock yourself out but I hope you don't mind if I consider it, "made up stuff'

Why didn't they demolish the Khufu pyramid? A good question. I too have thought about that, and I think it is holding something prisoner, something that might get rid of the parasite problem we have on Earth, should it be released. How do I explain the other two main pyramids? I don't, I think these were built around 4500 years ago and were built with no knowledge about the function of the original pyramid. These pyramids were probably built as tombs.

The progression of pyramid building would tend to throw off your idea. The Khufu pyramid is more complex in design but uses the same techniques as the pyramids made before and after it. You might want to consider how the AE built things. The graffiti shows the AE did so as do the C-14 dates. Trying to pull the Khufu temple out of context doesn't work. What evidence do you have that this is in fact, true?

Everything occurs in twos inside the Khufu pyramid, except, I think, the stargate room. I am certain there are an identical set of "King's" and "Queen's" chambers, along with a duplicate grand gallery, rotated about the apex of the pyramid. The entrance to this would be in the southern face. To make it easier to visualise what I have said, you would find an identical "King's" chamber through the north wall of the Kings chamber and would find another Grand Gallery if you bored though the lower left of the west wall. This works because the apex of the pyramid has shifted to the south east slightly because I think they took blocks from the north and western faces in order to cover up the flues at the apex and other entrances rather than laboriously cut new blocks.

Inventive but how are you going to put all that into the interior?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
Inventive but how are you going to put all that into the interior?

It's not inventive. It is very easy to fit it all inside. If you look at a plan rather than an elevation of the pyramid, you will see that the Grand Gallery and the King's chamber are offset to the centre line. Why build the interior spaces of the pyramid asymetrical when they went to pains to create an exterior that was symetrical? Duplicate and rotate these chambers around the true apex by 180 degrees, and they will fit neatly. There is easily enough space.

You'll find a pyramid plan plan in this file:
www.3ds.com...

On looking closer at a plan, I have found there is actually quite a distance between the two "King's" chambers (more than I thought) and boring through would be impratical and destructive. If I get around to it, I will create a 3D model to prove that it would fit, along with the two sets of spiral ramps/flues, and sediment tanks. Where the sediment tanks are and flue would be a bit more of a guess. All I know is, the spirals are left hand going up and they get steeper and steeper towards the apex.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Trafalgar1805 because: add file link

edit on 6-12-2011 by Trafalgar1805 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2011 by Trafalgar1805 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
More on meteoritic iron used by the AE:

Source: Here

Archeologists have found objects made from meteoritic iron in about a dozen Near Eastern localities that date from before the first millennium B.C. Three of these are in Egypt:

1 Gerzeh (2 graves) 3500-3300 9 Tubular Beads 7.5% NI
2 Deir-el-Bahari (tomb) 2050-2025 Thin blade from amulet Ni/Fe1/10
3 Thebes (tomb-Tut) 1340 dagger blade; 16 miniature blades; model headrest

Many are not aware that 18 items of meteoritic iron have been found in the tomb of Tutankhamen (item 3 above).

No tools other than blades were mentioned, but interesting still.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Trafalgar1805

I will create a 3D model to prove that it would fit, along with the two sets of spiral ramps/flues, and sediment tanks

We look forward to that

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
You guys should check this out! Very interesting in depth look on the stones and their measurements
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Headeraser

This is the Childress and Dunn video that has been posted here several times before. A mix of observations on AE craftmanship, bad science, and new agery explanations

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
To Haslune,

No advancement in knowledge is made through reading books alone. Every so often a non-parrot has to come along and say the book and sometimes propaganda is wrong.

I am not afraid to say when I think I am wrong. Earlier I said that I didn't know what the purpose of the Grand Gallery and associated chambers was, beyond that it wasn't a tomb. Due to some other information I have come into, I think it may have been a tomb of sorts, and it was refridgerated.

I say of sorts because there are two identical sets of chambers like this. So the pyramid wasn't a tomb for a single individual as portrayed in books, and I have talked before about the twin living spaces near the apex not even mentioned at all in official literature. The "tombs" were refridgerated. There is evidence that someone has been digging in the southern face of the pyramid, in an offset location, which suggests they knew what they were looking for and had a good idea of where to find it. Did they find it? I don't know, I am having difficulty finding information about this southern breach. They might not have dug deep enough or quite in the right location, or were instructed to stop digging.

There is something, or someone not quite dead, still in the other "King's Chamber", something that has been very cold and is today thawing out, and "the powers that be" are getting worried about it because they aren't going have their way much longer. I hope it's not long before the pyramid is flipped back, the right way up.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Trafalgar1805 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2011 by Trafalgar1805 because: spelling

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join