It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's attack Libya and Iran and kick start WW3!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
So i see that whilst the worlds attention is on Japan and The Moon and The ring of fire's activity... the US, Europe and Isreal have joined forces to over throw Libya and Iran...

I see this as the start of WW3 people... It is happening here and now in front on us....

This war will escalate and will become global...

Mark my words and watch this space!!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Too early to tell. Although I do believe once Iran is attacked - things will go severely downhill.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
If that happens, I am gonna make myself popcorn, turn on mozart and enjoy the show.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This is pre scripted
The oil elite have been carving the area up since Nappy worked for the bankers back in the day, and invaded Egypt.
We were warned that the mid east would erupt at the behest of the oil elite in the beginnig of 2011.

All the reast of the speculation becomes moot in the face of that fact.
say
since Iraq what has happened to the price of oil in the US?
the price of a house?
your retirement money...

crime doesn't pay

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I too agree with the OP, I had a feeling this was going to happen and I am saddened to see it. More money thrown away and we wont just attack his forces once and then leave. I'm afraid we are going to be in Libya now for months possibly years. Time to add another front for US forces to be deployed to. Lets see , we still have Afghanistan, Iraq and now Libya? nice, oh and dont forget allied bases protecting south korea, yeah this is definitely the onset of WWIII.

link   
Canda just send airplane to attack lybya, 100 tomawark from US and Britain targed Lybia millitary base
Europe also sendind jet fighter

Just count how many country at war!!!!!!

WW3 HAD BEGUN

No doomday # but more like we will see the real color of EVIL RULING THE EARTH.
edit on 19-3-2011 by Illuminati_2012 because: (no reason given)

link   
Popcorn jokes aside (
) I can only hopeand pray that this will end quietly.

But

Given the lack of moral strength, courage, honesty in the globes politicians, I honestly fear the worst.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Let's not and pretend we did.
Who is opposing the UN sanction tho to start WWIII?
I dont mean "abstaining" but who, that is a nuclear power, voted against it?
No one. Iran is a different story tho...the Russians have technicians there and the Chinese are probably cozy as well.
edit on 19-3-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
It's not going to be WW3 for crying out loud.

This is the exact hysteria all you people had when the Iraq war started in 2003.

"Oh it's WW3!!!"

Go and find something real to be excited by.. You don't need the constant hysteria of WW3 to make your life excting

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Some people are dying to see War,when half of your family are dead and the world is a wasteland,see how amped up you are then.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Sadly, I have to agree with your theory. This whole thing will spiral out of control inside of 3 months. Russia isn't happy about it all,

Russia reacted "with regret" Saturday to the start of international military action in Libya, urging an end to violence on all sides.

and as far as I know the Chinese have been eerily quiet about the whole situation.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

It isnt hysteria. It is biblical... Iran is a sacred land. It is the last human refuge before armeggedon arrives.
Now that Isreal have involved themselves and Iran is the goal the Holy War will begin..

Keep watching the news on this one folks.. it will all unravel over the coming days.. i assure you this is the begining of WW3 trust me!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It is almost groaningly predictable. The earthquake was a surprise, nature does that. Human nature, at this scale, seldom does. History doesn't repeat itself passively, it requires help to be this picture perfect. There's a continuity advisor at work here, somewhere. All they needed was sufficient opportunity, a distraction...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

The statement Russia released reminds me of when your parents say, "I'm not mad, just disappointed."

Which of course everyone knows is much worse.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Dont think so. There will be no ground troops. When the airsupport of Gadhaffi is down, the people of Lybia will finish it. No WO3. Not yet...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
What? Where did you see Iran was attacked by anybody? Iran is only in conflict with Israel and its not even that serious, Iran has nothing to do with whats going on in Libya, and by the looks of it the entire world hates the rulers of Libya...

This is the farthest thing from WW3.. and its quite unhealthy that alot of you are excited that this is happening, and the possibility of WW3.. WTH do you think you have to gain from that happening? Nothing, nobody gains from it and when your children are born with 8 tentacles and an extra head, I hope you come back here to eat crow.. that is if the internet is still up and running.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicMan07

How long are you going to keep running and hiding from the truth.. If you let fear get to you and you hide you have already lost.

Isreal are attacking Iran... End Game!! Get it???

rt.com...
edit on 19-3-2011 by nakiannunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Iran is the trouble-maker of the Middle East.

Supplying Weapons to Gaza and the other Muppets out there to attack Israel, training terrorists to blow themselves up and kill innocent children and women etc.

So to be honest, I'm all for getting rid of Iran.

But where did the idea of attacking them come from recently.

Who said we were going to hit Iran as well as Libya?

I've not seen anything on this anywhere so please provide some proof / links to at least somebody suggesting the idea (apart from me lol)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Had Edgar Cayce predicted that this will happen? This is disconserting..

"The Earth will be broken up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear off the east coast of America. When there is the first breaking up of some conditions in the South Sea and those as apparent in the sinking or rising of that that's almost opposite same, or in the Mediterranean, and the Etna area, then we many know it has begun."

Cayce foresaw the possibility of a third world war. He spoke of strife arising near the Davis Straits, and in Libya, and in Egypt, in Ankara, and in Syria; through the straits around those areas above Australia, in the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf.

Edgar Cayce

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join