It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's attack Libya and Iran and kick start WW3!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

Iran has natural resources in abundance.. more so than any other country on the planet..

This is the last place that the Koran says the Dajall or devil will try to overthrow...

Isreal are the devil... the illuminati... the bankers.. the causers of chaos....

Now they want to overthrow Iran... It won't happen...

Iran will nuke Isreal first then WW3 will start!!

Wait and see...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Nah.

Sure Israel called for Iran to be attacked yesterday, however it won't happen...
Japan, Libyan, Iraq, Afghanistan, unrest world wide...

Can't risk it.

Libyan gov't officials will stand down within days. Watch.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
MARCH 19, 2011
OBAMA: 'Today we are part of a broad coalition. We are answering the calls of a threatened people. And we are acting in the interests of the United States and the world'...

MARCH 19, 2003
BUSH: 'American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the world from grave danger...

Found this on The Drudge Report and thought it was interesting.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
reply to post by minkey53

Iran has natural resources in abundance.. more so than any other country on the planet..

This is the last place that the Koran says the Dajall or devil will try to overthrow...

Isreal are the devil... the illuminati... the bankers.. the causers of chaos....

Now they want to overthrow Iran... It won't happen...

Iran will nuke Isreal first then WW3 will start!!

Wait and see...

So what you're saying is Iran HAS got NUKES...???

What sort of time frame do you think this will happen in, soon?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

your dilusional my friend isreal is NOT attacking iran.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
the Us is militarily active in HOW MANY COUNTRIES?
and always the same thing....

no ww lll?
oh...
the US has military bases and active ops in HOW MANY countries right now?
pretty much everyone

na, no world war here

edit on 19-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by paperface

I don't know if that is everyones reason for thinking this is WW3. Maybe we are trying to get people to see that this action will lead to war so we can resist...in whatever way we can

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

if they stand down then what? Who governs Libya? The rag-tag group of rebels? Do you think we will hand power to them without condition?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I believe it will be world war three, when you get two groups of many countries in each group and they fight each other, that then would be world war three. A whole bunch of countries on the same side picking off weak countries does not really equate to a world war. The current situation is more like majority rule forced globalization.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

How long am I going to run and hide from the truth? HMMM.. Well what truth are you talking about because everything you have said so far in this thread is a big lie.

Libya situation has no grounds on anything in Iran
Israel is not attacking Iran, in fact nobody is attacking Iran
The U.S. is not "kickstarting" WW3 by attacking both Libya and Iran.. when they are hesitant too attack Libya in the first place..

You are one delusional individual.. Is this sometihng you dreamed of last night? Were you playing Call of Duty before you went to bed?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

The current situation is more like majority rule forced globalization.

An excellent point. I just wonder how the final hurdle of Globalization is achieved? The biggest players are all fiercely nationalistic, are they going to agree to carve up the carcass and share it equally? Or will they square off, when it becomes apparent that the 'West' or whoever, is about to get the upper hand?

We have seen how the Western nations reacted to Russia defending it's people in Georgia. There are only so many small conflicts that can take place without major complications, before one snowballs out of control.

edit on 19-3-2011 by Big Raging Loner because: To move full stop.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I'm sure a lot of ATS'ers around the globe are having SPIDIE senses tingiling...
I would have to agree - the Geo Political Relm is changing and not in a positive way.
I think Lindsey Williams maybe correct - they need to stay ahead of the game -
for it to succeed and it doesnt look like anyone is going to out flank them at this
juncture in time. also, increased Lunar Gravity has an effect on human behavour,
so lets see what it looks like in a month or so... it should calm down some.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
"Arab Revolutions" Predicted Back In 2003 - Don't Be Fooled By Plans For A "Greater Israel"

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
In just a few hours, the US has launched 110 Tomahawk missiles. Each missile cost $569,000. That sums up to 56,9 millions of USD. And the crisis? What crisis?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
For a moment there I thought Israel and Iran were being dragged into this. Looks like this thread was just started on assumption and hype.

Please if you are going to make an announcement like this, ensure you have the references and facts at hand, not speculation. It is just nonsense.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Israel was attacked by "hamas" today with missiles is what I read earlier. Maybe the op was tying that into the ww3 scenario?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
reply to post by Nomad451

It isnt hysteria. It is biblical... Iran is a sacred land. It is the last human refuge before armeggedon arrives.
Now that Isreal have involved themselves and Iran is the goal the Holy War will begin..

Keep watching the news on this one folks.. it will all unravel over the coming days.. i assure you this is the begining of WW3 trust me!

Thanks, I haven't laughed like that in a while

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
This would of been an awesome thread if there was any factual evidence to it. But at this stage it isn't. Will be very interesting if any developments along these lines occur.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Stop being a liar.....Israel is NOT involved, not at all.

try France, Britain and USA

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I think you need to add North Korea/China VS SKorea/US + US draft + China Vs Taiwan/US + Russia Vs Georgia...

For the ultimate WW3 (dream) scenario.

No, we're not in WW3 yet, and hopefully we'll never be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join