It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 early

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
while im still skeptical of 2012 i find it interesting that were only three months into the year and all hell as broke loose in the middle east and japan, seems like minor 2012. this remined me of how the earth orbit shifted and the horascopes had to be changed, maybe this could be affecting 2012 to. Perhaps 2012 was ment to be devestating but not end of the world type bad as well

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
from what i have heard and read about, we are already in the window of destruction. 2012 is only the climax of the whole scenario... kinda like the cherry on top of the sundae. birds falling out of sky, mass fish die off, wars, economic misery, ocean turning red (BP oil spill), earthquakes, tsnuamis..??? very interesting timeframe we are in...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by maddogron

isnt it supposed to get better after this though

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
im think that these dooms day prophecies got overdratmatized because of when catasthropies happened in the past the population was way lower and we were not as advanced to help us, so back thant some thing like this could be a litteral end of the world just because there were far less humans instead of to day it is just very very devastating but not the end

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I don't know if 2012 is real or not, but I do know that waiting for everything to happen on one day - Dec. 21, 2012 - is ridiculous.

Earth changes come relatively slowly. I would expect for them to begin in 2011.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
i agree. if this is all coincidental...than the Earth has some seriously bad jokes.

i feel the world we live in is rapidly changing and mankind needs to decide on what it needs to be after all the changes are done. these changes are of course going to kill a good number of people, but like i said its up to mankind to decide on its future after these changes are done. the elite obviously wont bring in their new world order until after all of this, so do we decide to live with a sense of freedom after all of this or do we just let ourselves become enslaved.

the world, i believe is going to change very rapidly and it will be devastating in every degree, but i do not feel the world is going to end, only the world as we know it is going to end.

this is just a theory, but does anyone else feel that the powers that be might be coaxing these events to unfold to remove the 'waste' of our species (i.e. religious loons, stupid folk, and old people). for example: could they be creating the 'rapture' or 'Armageddon' to get people to just bend over and take it?
edit on 19-3-2011 by XelNaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

7 years of tribulation.??? dunno... all i can say is that once the dust settles, look around and see who is friend and foe. I am keeping an eye on the laws that the US gov't is passing... kinda of convenient for new laws to be passed and new restrictions on our freedoms.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
while im still skeptical of 2012 i find it interesting that were only three months into the year and all hell as broke loose in the middle east and japan, seems like minor 2012. this remined me of how the earth orbit shifted and the horascopes had to be changed, maybe this could be affecting 2012 to. Perhaps 2012 was ment to be devestating but not end of the world type bad as well

I do not believe 2012 im not saying it couldn't happen but i believe it is just coincidence

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
i believe that the past and future events of 2011 are what we need to worry about. i dint believe that 2012 is the end i believe that 2012 is the beginning. a fresh start for everyone who is still left after maybe much worse natural disasters that may be forthcoming this year still.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
im think that these dooms day prophecies got overdratmatized because of when catasthropies happened in the past the population was way lower and we were not as advanced to help us, so back thant some thing like this could be a litteral end of the world just because there were far less humans instead of to day it is just very very devastating but not the end

The only thing about the present moment though, is that we heavily rely on technology. Take a massive Earth directed X flare, where all our electronics fry up. Then we would be in serious SERIOUS troubles. How do we communicate? How will the supermarket order food? Cars wouldn't work (it needs a battery which I believe would be fried as well), so you can't even transport the goods. Add natural disasters to this, a possible cosmic event, possible nuclear disasters, maybe even Yellowstone.

I don't believe so many disasters will happen, as I'm more turned towards the consciousness shift theory of 2012, but still, they are possible.

I say, if a massive earthquake occurs in California before the end of March, we're in for a wild and interesting ride. We are so lucky to be the generation that might witness so much changes!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
in that case 2012 started since the first reported catastrophe...

new topics

top topics

join