It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli prime minister calls for strike against Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I thought once the nuclear fuel had been loaded, a strike on the plant went out the window? Is the Israeli prime minister watching the news at all I wonder?

Psychopath.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
Hey Benjamin Netanyahu,

Just.... Shutup.
They won't shut up and I'm glad they won't because they might have legitimate concerns. On the other hand, you won't shut up either and I'm glad you won't because you could be right.

If we had reliable thorium reactors then we would at least know iran wants nukes. I think the evidence at least partially suggests they want nukes (for security probably).
edit on 19-3-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
When you said Israeli prime minister, I thought you meant Ariel Sharon but then i remembered that he was poisoned and is still in a coma.
Oops, my bad

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

Hey Benjamin Netanyahu,

Just.... Shutup.
They won't shut up and I'm glad they won't because they might have legitimate concerns. On the other hand, you won't shut up either and I'm glad you won't because you could be right.

I like your outlook man, it's refreshing

Benjamin should stop flapping his trap and so should Ahmadinijhad. Problem solved

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

Hey Benjamin Netanyahu,

Just.... Shutup.

If we had reliable thorium reactors then we would at least know iran wants nukes. I think the evidence at least partially suggests they want nukes (for security probably).

But if thorium reactors were easily available we would KNOW. That would make a difference.

If Israel has legitamate concerns over Iran then they should take the first steps to resolve this issue without hypocrisy. Even if Iran is pursuing nuclear capabilities, it still dosen't mean these threats are justified. Israel has nuclear capabilities, so why dosen't it surrender its arsenal before it prevents another svereign state from obtaining one? Oh... Security concerns right? Like U.S support and Israels own military can't snuff out any threats without nuclear weapons.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

edit on 19-3-2011 by dude69 because: naaah

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Another related video off of Russia Today.
Is Israel bringing the U.S down

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
With the American Company GE building reactors on fault lines every where, I'd say that Iran and their treaty given rights are the least of Israels problems.

Iran sighned a treaty that gives them righs while the US is breaking the treaty by denying them.
The US is breaking its own laws by giving the *now proven no signer of the treaty* Israel all this free money..
( while the US drowns in debt to the zionist bankers that created israel..hahahha )

Has any one looked at where the fallout went from the balkans DU and Chernoble?
the Fallout from the DU that Israel used in Lebanon is blowing right back into Israel....
right onto Israelis...
Looks like there is a slow mo barbeque going full speed ahead in gods' country.

Better yell at Iran than tell the Israelis they allready are starting to glow in the dark.
Poor Israelis someone should warn them....

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Ok mister ats boss I will comply with your wishes because I dont want to get in your way of being in charge of your kingdom which if you properly execute your plan this subject will be halled as the greatest ATS Thread of all time.

See, you came at me with your sanctions. I only wanted to see why you think a defencive position of Isreal is so God Awfull Wrong....But have your way and sanction me, and if I go wayword just hit your warrior kill button and send a MOD Missile in to take out my Nuclear Opinion.

See its the same old story....If You Dont Comply, I will Squash YOU!!!! Have a great day

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

I'm sorry, I don't fully understand the fundemental point which you are trying to bring foward. Is there any possibility that you can elaborate more clearly and decisively on the message you are trying to bring across?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Suspect Israel feels it is losing the attention of the international community with the whole Libya thing.

wrong, Iran's Intelligence Agency is a part of
the rebel faction in Libya so it is directly related.
The rebels are a proxy for Iran. By going after Iran,
Israel seeks to cut the head off the snake.

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Seriously I am tired of this whole region. Pull out, pull everyone asnd everything out, and them them fight it our amongst themselves.as there is no need for this region to cause "world war" when it should just be a regional one. otherwise they will just keep shouting and causing problems for everyone else that just wants to get on with life!!.

If the US and Allies pull out of the ME altogether,
you will probably start walking or riding a bicycle to work
as very few could afford $13.00 a gallon gasoline prices
at the pump.

I would like vehicles to run on something other than
fossil fuel. They have the tech, but are suppressing it
due to they can't make money off it. The real enemy here
are the ones who keep us addicted to oil.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

My friend, Iran is far from living in the stone age and are very much up there technology wise, in fact of all Middle Eastern nations (except Israel), the Iranians are the most educated of all.

yes they have their poor and uneducated; they have their fair share of crazy loony tunes too.....but so does every other country but let me tell you this....NO Iranian sleeps on the streets, NONE.

Don't be fooled by what the media shows you.

I support Israel and/or the USA taking out Iranian nuclear installations...every single one of them but just not yet.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I understand your reasons for assuming a nefarious motive behind Irans nuclear programe, I really do. But apart from the fact there is no actual evidence of foul play on the part of the Iranians (and trust me, if there were the evidence required to prove the existance of an Iranian nuclear weapon, then war would already be in full swing) you must also consider the following:

The thing is that, since the nation holds significant reserves of oil and gas, both of which it currently uses (rather inefficiently) to power its national grid, reducing Irans use of fossil fuel, frees up more of thier petrochemical products for sale to other nations and organisations.

Replacing some of thier energy production fuel with nuclear sources would increase the benifits for Iran, of its earning power where oil and gas are concerned so it is far from clear that any nuclear power drive automaticaly means a weapons program

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

hey Brit.......

are you aware of how much oil and gas deposits they have? Put Iraq, Libya and Saudi Arabia together and thats how much Iran has......and the USA has probably 100 times that plus more....

Iran does NOT have a need for any nuclear installations; of course I know what the Iranians are up to and it's not for electricity. If the Iranians are so bent on this "electricity" game they play....then why are these installations buried so dam deep under the ground? HELLO!

Iran is not only Israel's burden, they are a burden for the whole world.

Hitting Iran where it hurts the most has to be a collective force and all I'm saying is timing is everything but now is not the time, not yet. Israel just has to be a little more patient.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This scumbag and his war mongering goverment should be up for crimes against humanity!!!! That stuxnet virus wants uploading into israel defence systems and military components

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
If the US and Allies pull out of the ME altogether,
you will probably start walking or riding a bicycle to work
as very few could afford $13.00 a gallon gasoline prices
at the pump.

I would like vehicles to run on something other than
fossil fuel. They have the tech, but are suppressing it
due to they can't make money off it. The real enemy here
are the ones who keep us addicted to oil.

but if they pull out of the ME then they will have to use that technology wouldn't they?

And why would oil prices go up if the US wan't there?
you mean that a country could sell it's own natural recourses to who ever bids the highest?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TREASONFX

hahahahahahahaha

and whats the bet Israel can take out Stuxnet in less than 30 mins

LOL you're funny!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Why would you bury an asset under ground in a hostile enviroment? hellooo?

Of course you build it away from prying eyes and another reason may be that it is easier to flood incase of meltdown

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Iran has one of the world's largest oil deposits and gas fields.....they have no need for nuclear power stations, it's obvious what Iran is up to.....

Perhaps it's not that obvious. Iran has large natural uranium reserves. It would be stupid for Iran to use oil and gas when they can use atomic power domestically and sell oil and gas internationally.

This is likely the reason that the west has such problems with Iran developing civilian atomic power, it will enable Iran to simple disconnect themselves from much of the world economy and they will create jobs, while increasing their oil and gas revenue.

Saudi Arabia needs foreign technology and workers and US protection.
Russia uses much of it's oil and gas production itself, and needs foreign technology and finance.

Iran would not need the US or the west as it has evolved from buying all technology from abroad in the 70's to researching, developing and producing it domestically in the last decade.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Let me tell you something.....

the USA will pull out of the ME but not yet, believe me they have a plan.......

by the time the USA pull out of the ME the Arabs will be back riding camels and living in tents; they won't have the stomach for war by the time the USA and Israel is finished with them.

As for Europe, they will obviously need oil from somewhere....lets see now.....they will have to pay 10 times the price for Russian & American oil.....including supplies from their allies.

Unfortunately we all have to get used to higher priced oil because it's not going to go down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join