It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli prime minister calls for strike against Iran

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Hell, there's a true story of Mossad agents driving around New York on 9/11, dressed up as arabs, videotaping the first tower crash, and getting caught with two vans loaded with explosives that were supposed to detonate in busy commuter tunnels. Funny how the US government determined they were Mossad and released them so quickly

Didn't they all go home to a hero's welcome and almost celebrity status??
Probably all got promoted for their good work..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Hell, there's a true story of Mossad agents driving around New York on 9/11, dressed up as arabs, videotaping the first tower crash, and getting caught with two vans loaded with explosives that were supposed to detonate in busy commuter tunnels. Funny how the US government determined they were Mossad and released them so quickly

Didn't they all go home to a hero's welcome and almost celebrity status??
Probably all got promoted for their good work..

This video pretty much says it all. Has CNN, even Dan Rather reporting that the suspects were arrested with "tons of explosives", police radio transmissions include talk of the van having a mural of a plane crashing into the towers painting on them, even has a clip from the interview with the Mossad agents.

This is some pretty damning stuff if you ask me. I wonder how our Israeli friend will spin this. Perhaps these were Israeli democracy bombs that they were planning to use to blow up George Washington Bridge

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by donhuangenaro

:@ @:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Iran has been threatened seriously by Israel more than 12 times. we don't fear Israel and Israel knows about Iran's influence in Middle East . Israel Is not that Stupid to do such foolish action .

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I saw a clip of them being interviewed back in Israel..
All smiles and laughs..
Suckered the US yet again.......

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I do feel it very important to separate the ordinary people from their Governments in every nation. Through international business, intermarriage and the world getting easier to travel, us commoners manage to mix remarkably well once we get over our prejudices.

I know from watching blogs and other news channels that we herd when threatened by outsiders. But in normal circumstances, most of us cannot or perhaps today, the word should be 'would' not understand our own Government's complicity in allowing actions directed against our welfare to be carried out by a foreign government on our own soil. .

A lot of people seem to think an awakening in consciousness is purely a spirutual experience, which it may well be however, I suspect we are all waking up to a lot of awareness of things never before contemplated in the world of governments, rulers corporations etc as one tv station so aptly puts it, - We are looking at you, looking back at us, knowing that we are looking at you.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

You ARE just an average Canadian, how dare you dare come on these boards and suggest you're above all other Canadians. You're not. You admitted, you are ONLY 21 years of age.

I DO know what I'm talking about, I know the funding the PLO the Fatah and hamas has received from the US, EU, UN and Arab nations. Do your homework before spouting off.

If you don't know something, better you ask than speculate like you have in all your posts.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

OMG, do you honestly believe that video? Have you and your lot gone completely insane?

WATCH the video VERY carefully......

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

You ARE just an average Canadian, how dare you dare come on these boards and suggest you're above all other Canadians. You're not. You admitted, you are ONLY 21 years of age.

You've now resorted to personal attacks?

Yeah, I'm only 21. I'm also pretty damn smart when it comes to foreign relations, hence why I am studying under top political scientists and very experienced ex-politicians. We cover Israel pretty damn well here, not like I don't already know enough about it by looking at the news or the internet though.

So please, continue to talk down to me because of my age. I will continue to shoot down all of the BS you claim.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join