It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli prime minister calls for strike against Iran

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Demetre

Iran only allows UN inspections in to a very small area of their facilities and the UN are not allowed in some other facilities, they make the UN the laughing stock.

I've lost track of how many statelite pictures I've seen of trucks loading up "evidence" before the arrival of UN inspectors and returning after the UN inspectors have left.

I mean, come on, it does'nt take a 5 year old to know whats going on inside Iran!

SO you see satelite pictures of Irans nuclear facilities?
who releases these pictures?
how old are these pictures?
please post these pictures with proof that the material being taken out is for nukes.

or are these from the same source that bought us the pictures of Suddams WMD's

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Demetre

may be she was a slave may be she wasn't . it doesn't matter because after marrying Ebrahim she was his wife. It doesn't matter whether she was rich or poor , what that really matters is she was worthy to marry Ebrahim.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The stupid thing about this is that nuclear weapons and weapons with uranium tips - missiles, bombs etc will have, apart from the normal devastating effect a polluting effect that could well come back to haunt the perpetrators, so its sheer stupidity to start chucking them around. That little saying "What goes round, comes round".

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Never knew there were so many Jew haters on this site...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This is all MSM propoganda - They just create adversaries to keep the people in check. If there is any period of peace the populous would start working against the fascist government rulers of the world who work together to disinform, misinform and keep the fear going.

To follow this information is to give it value - which it does not deserve.
Don't waste your time. You continue their fear mongering you give them power.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

I am not taking side of Ahmadinejad but I want to explain some thing about history. Iran has started researching for nuclear energy and constructing Nuclear plant for more than 40 years. the NWO doesn't want any independent country to have oil resources at the Energy Crisis period *. Iran has already understood that by the suspension of uranium enrichment done by our former president 'Mohammad Khatami' , west didn't put any trust in our Nuclear actions. the real problem is :

Wast doesn't want us to reach this technology and make Nuclear power plants.

this is . what Ahmadinejad is doing is based on what we have learned from interactions done already.

* Energy crisis period : When the main resources of energy in the world have run out.
edit on 19/3/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
All I have to say to this is let them do it themselves. They are behaving like the big mouthed friend I used to have post college that would get ME into a fight most every time we went to a bar. I say put up, or shut up in this instance. Stop asking other people to back you up in a fight of your own making. My friend got his arse handed to him on one occasion when he ran his lips and I decided to keep mine on my pint.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I bet if Iran called for a military strike against Israel's "non-admitted" nuclear weapons, the whole western media-political machine would be up in arms.

What a bunch of Zionist bastard hypocrites.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
all i can say im for iran ... israel had its moment and they overuser it by thier antisemitism propaganda ...
i do not like arabs and thier religion but thats not an issue for me. I hate selfish bastards more so i ho[e iran nukes the hell out of israel ... (dream on)

such confrontation cannot never take place in toodays world

every one is alergic to nukes . so You can imagine the result

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Iran maybe the last stand against New World Order me thinks. If Iran falls, America has then a huge control over the middle east and its affairs.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

You're right, it doesn't matter..ridiculous is ridiculous. I like that...she was worthy... :/

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God
Never knew there were so many Jew haters on this site...

This is such a typical comment. Most people here critical of Israel do not hate the jewish population. Most here aren't anti semetic, which to be you would have to technically hate Arabs as well. Most here aren't even anti-Israel. We are anti empire and we oppose terrorism. Israel is both pro empire(which we saw take place post 1967) and Israel uses terrorism to achieve its political goals. We have to greviances with the Jews, we ave it with those in power over Israel and their forein policy.

I'm not anti-Israel, Israel is anti-me.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

What an ignorant thing to say. l have seen no jew haters on here, not one. l for one have several jewish friends that think what lsrael is doing is disgusting. lt seems that everytime someone in the lsraeli government speaks lt is always either stealing others land or killing. lf its not the palestinians it's lebanon, lf it's not lebanon lt's lran the list goes on and on. lf you disagree with anything they say, in their eyes you should be killed. kill, kill ,kill. They seem to be addicted to it. lt would'nt matter what country acted in this way people would speak out against it. Japan has just had a terrible nuclear accident, radiation spreading God knows where. What do the lsraeli government want to do? go kill more people in lran, blow up their nuclear plants, put more radiation into the atmosphere. ls it any wonder people are angry. What beats the hell out of me is why you can't see this. Peace starchild.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
[mor
Because I disagree with israels war mongering doesn't mean I hate jews. I hate the zionists. I hate what they do to innocent ppl...in the name of God at that. I hate what they stand for. There's a difference, don't get it twisted.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
we know that benjamin netanyahu in not friendly with anybody and he is a puppet and just want to hurt anyone that is not part of their agenda, so yes benjamiin netanyahu shut up!!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demetre
[mor
Because I disagree with israels war mongering doesn't mean I hate jews. I hate the zionists. I hate what they do to innocent ppl...in the name of God at that. I hate what they stand for. There's a difference, don't get it twisted.

I'd like to add to this that not every Jew is a Zionist and not every Zionist is a Jew. But for those who are Zionists, we have legitamate greviances with them and their conquering policies.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by linkshot1000

Fifty rockets were fired into Israel by Hezbolla..The Rockets were love messages from Iran..What can Israel do?exept give them a big kiss back.If they do one good strike civil change can get under way...Thats the way I think it will play out.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonentity
reply to post by linkshot1000

Fifty rockets were fired into Israel by Hezbolla..The Rockets were love messages from Iran..What can Israel do?exept give them a big kiss back.If they do one good strike civil change can get under way...Thats the way I think it will play out.

It is important to look at the numers and statistics of the Israeli's killed by Hezbollah and Hamas. in the seven years prior to the assualt on Gaza and the massacare of innocent palestinians Hamas killed 24 Israeli's. In 7 years it killed a "stagering" 24. That means more Israeli's died from penut allergies then died in the hands of Hamas. In the first 4 minutes of Israel assualt on Gaza which occured not to long ago, they killed 300 inoccent palestinians. In the first 4 minutes they killed 10 times the ammount of inoccent palestinians than Hamas did in 7 years. In the whole assualt Israel murdered 1400 inoccent lives. Ask yourself, who is the real terrorist? Yes what Hezbollah and Hamas do is wrong, but Israels action are neither justified nor dignified.
edit on 19-3-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Yes overkill indeed!..I'm just saying that in the mind of Israel.Iran is fomenting hate, and producing the hardware.But a tactical strike at this time would be on the cards.Remember the Jet fuel and diesel were ordered and supplied back in September and the shelf life must be running out.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
if netanyahu want's to attack iran so bad, why doesn't he do it. he want's other people to do it for him, so they loose manpower, equipment and the multi-billions of dollars expected to be spent when this escalates.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join