It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horseman of the apocalypse appeared in Japan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Saw the black thing in the 2nd video. My first thought is bird but it also looks like the white orbs reported over the water in other threads www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by onyx718

The black "orb" is coming from over the bridge on the left side of your screen but you have to stop and start as it moves incrediably fast inbetween the buildings.

I've run over many videos since these appeared from day one and found strange things

I know alot of people think some of these things are UFOs or orbs but the Japanese are claiming thousands of them it makes me wonder.....are they souls of people?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pintobean

It's definately not a bird, I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw it

Cheers

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by onyx718

No, I said in the background what APPEARS to look like a horse but I'm not interested in that.....

it's the black "orb" thing and I know what I'm seeing.....

I know what a bird looks like, this is NOT a bird

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

i know you're not interested in what looks like a horse, i was just commenting on how you said it looks like a horse and that for these videos that claim a horseman people are really only seeing a horse because thats what they're told to look for...not you personally.

i dunno....i assumed bird but to me it's too grainy to tell either just what they are. who knows

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

its possible, what people would call a soul is energy and I believe its possible to capture that sort of energy on film if it's strong enough and under circumstances like this i think it meets the ideal conditions for this kind of energy to be very high

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I've gone over it about 10 times and I see two of them but you have to have a very keen eye

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Also could have been easily faked.

I do see the horse.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
People seem to always be tricking themselves into thinking normal things are faces on mars, or in this case...apocalyptic horsemen...Which isn't actually LITERAL. No dude in a horse in goign to pop up. Its a metaphor.

But in my most practical guess it appears to be either a Search light or a rotating siren light panning along the smoke onto of the railroad-tracks.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by onyx718

Your last comment....

Thats what I'm thinking. I have noticed many white ones and the very odd black one. Good and bad souls?

The Japanese are saying they are finding thousands of them in videos and there has to be another explaination and my gut instinct tells me we just very well may be seeing human souls for our very first time.

I know some people will laugh it off but I am a bit of a UFO buff myself and I don't think any of these are UFOs or orbs in any shape or form. These are special and thats the feeling I'm getting.

edit on 18-3-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
If this is real, then the ones trying to make the scriptures come true are the illumaniti.

Holograms/Blue Beam.

Gulf War done by BP is a seal, under orders from the Rothchilds.

See with eyes of Light and know that the Family are overseeing everything, they note everyone on this planet, and in all our tests are with us each and every step. They want us to turn within and pray to be healed, to see and awaken, to love one another. To know the full extent of their Love and Kindness.

Just have faith, no matter what and seek within. The judgments and harshness is not the light squares. We're to always see light and love.

Seek within, pray within, pray to whatever and whoever you call the Highest Good and Love, for light and love and awareness, to wake up more and love everyone.

I don't believe in this.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

i'm not even entirely convinced this is the first time we've seen soul energy on film but i think it's the scale of this and the amount these things have been reported that's maybe making people aware of it.

Also, I'm also a big UFO buff and always get laughed off by people lol Nobody believes me when I tell them I saw one first hand twice but hand to God I have and I WISH i had a camera on hand the first time and i WISH i had managed to get a clear video the second time

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
What I don't understand is where is the other 3 horses. When did they happen are there videos for those? If this is the last horseman why would it come first?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The Phantom Horseman of Cairo

Interesting take on the Horseman of Cairo:

While this practical explanation is perhaps the most likely, it would seem that the universe is nevertheless using this manifestation as way of revealing something about this critical juncture in history.

edit on 19-3-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
there was the horse running through the football stadium also when it collasped...

it's kind of wierd...
even if there was a reasonably explanation to each of the instances (which there probably is)...
why so often, all of a sudden, are people see it?? at the least, I find myself asking, what is our human psche interpreting reality in the form of apocalyptic horsemen???

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

lense anomalies are clearly to blame for the egypt one, in japan some sort of birds or again lense anomalies, the football one is too indistinct but its certainly not a horseman

top topics

<< 1   >>

join