It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horseman of the apocalypse appeared in Japan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Well these videos are grainy at best. Something moved but it could have been birds or something. This is interesting anyway.
edit on 3/18/2011 by maria_stardust because: Mod Edit: Removed all caps from thread title.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I don't understand what part of that is a horseman!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Im going to stick with the logical explanation........its a bird!
You can see birds at the bottom of the screen too....it may be more than one bird....its certainly not a massive horse running at 60mph + thats for sure

Why have you started this thread....when you have replied here????

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=10838781#pid10838781

edit on 18-3-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

link   
Seems like the one in Egypt.

Spooky

link   
Oh that's the horseman of the apocalypse...I thought he would be physically doing the damage, rather than sweeping past at night hoping nobody would see him....or maybe it was a rehearsal for the big day OR! he's a new member of the apocalypse and is in training OR.....I am getting carried away and should stop typing.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

This is more of a horseman LOL!

These "horsemen" vids are way to easy to fake or call lens anomalies.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I normally just lurk, but I got call out what I strongly believe to be the illusion of a horse on this one. It sure looks like a vehicle of some sort moving down a street to me. Not to mention there is like 4,000 different "apocalyptic horsemen" videos on youtube already, so I doubt god would use youtube to deliver us a real message of the coming apocalypse.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Only on ATS.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PoorFool

One time I made a video at night and it came it really weird. It looked like a black shadow moved over my car. It is probably a poor video camera. It did look kind of eiry but if someone would not have said to look for a horseman I would not have recognized it as such.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

That doesn't look like it could be faked at all.

or exploited.

Especially not for religious reasons.

Must be true.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

That doesn't look like it could be faked at all.

or exploited.

Especially not for religious reasons.

Must be true.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Did anyone see this. Now this really looks like a horseman. It is towards the end so just skip to 1;19 or so.

edit on 18-3-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

That has already been debunked. It's the flame's reflection.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PoorFool

I must have missed that thread. I am just curious if any christians now more about these apolilyptic signs. I would like to see a post on all the signs of the apcolypse and what has been fulfilled. I am not saying I believe but it sure does seem we are living in some strange times.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I most definitely saw a horse. Even on a grainy low quality on my cell phone I could clearly see what I would call a clear outline of a horse.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ag893

hahahaha are you kidding me? there is absolutely NOTHING that looks remotely like a horse in that. You're seeing what you want to see just like the egypt flame reflection that MOVED WITH THE CAMERA and only with the camera looked like a "horse"

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

There's something else in the 2nd video.....someone please look again and see if you see what I see.....strange movement between the buildings; stop at :32 and stop start stop start, some kind of black thing racing like a bat out of hell.

Is there a clear video of this same scene because I see what appears to be something like a horse in the background but I'm more interested in that black orb or whatever it is
edit on 18-3-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

are you talking about the dark shape thing? i cant see anything else personally so if i'm not seeing what you are let me know, i want to see lol

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by onyx718

I just corrected my last post.....please try so I know my eyes are not decieving me

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

yeah that's what i thought you meant. Just looks like a bird to me, the "horseman" appears to be birds or a light anomaly as well. People SEE horse because they are told what to look for....its the same as when you see the devils face in those pictures where there are giant flames...its not really there because you are told what you are supposed to see and your brain decides to recognize. It's called matrixing I believe

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join