It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stopped by LAPD the other day..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

Whoa.....that's seriously weird! Clearly, the guy was in the system someplace! Like, maybe not in custody, but after they put the report in, somehow, his name is flagged, and they get some notification? Something VERY off about that! Paralegal.....wonder if that's related. Any idea what sorts of cases he works on? That's a lot of weirdness in your life lately. Not an alarmist, but be careful. Watch your back, watch for any weirdness. Maybe carry a notepad to jot things down that catch your attention. A camera (in phone or otherwise) might not be a bad idea, either. See if the same faces keep popping up.

Some time back, had a period of time I am sure I was followed, and never did know why. That case, they even switched vehicles out, etc. They were good, but I still spotted them. Just be careful. Trust your instincts.

Oh, on the trench coat, that's crap, stopping someone for that! They can't profile potential terrorists, but regular citizens in certain clothing (not gang colors) is alright? No way! My teen wears that sort of coat as well. Totally wrong if that was the only reason they stopped you!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryed -eyed-one
hmmmmm an actor who looks like marvin hagler? if i had my guess id say you are charlie murphy!

He didn't respond. CHARLIE MURPHY ON ATS! I forgot, did Rick James ever replace Eddie's couch?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

LOL. I promise you, I'm not charlie murphy

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join