It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone remember the guy who predicted the events in Libya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'm almost certain I didn't imagine this. I think it was early last year on ATS, a member (who's name escapes me) 'predicted' or guessed that Libya would be attacked (not that it has been attacked 'yet') but i'm almost certain they said it would be attacked when the world was distracted by something else.

Which in this case is the Japan incidents.

Can anyone help me find this?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Funny thing is I was just reading a thread about this either yesterday or the day before. I can't find it for the life of me now.

I know what you are talking about though. I remember reading it recently and it gave me chills slightly.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Check your web history then it should display the thread name and you found it.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

It does make you wonder if that COULD happen because the world pretty much is distracted on Japan, then who would be concerned with Libya? It makes you wonder..

edit on 18-3-2011 by 123AWESOME123 because: Didnt sound right.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

There was a guy who predicted the earthquake of Japan to the day.(I was astonished) I don't remember his name but he also said California will have the huge one on Saturday 3/20/2011.

There are SO MANY predictions that one has to get it right here and there. Gerald Celente is great to listen to with his Bronx Italian sarcasm. Alas he was propped up to be a prophet then predicted definate terrorist attacks for late 2010. I bet his balance sheet is way down now.

Lindsay Williams predicted oil would go to $150.00 to $200.00 a barrel and mideast turmoil would be a distraction. (Actually some guy Fromm supposedly told him this)

Remember that "EVE" was told to eat from the tree of "knowledge" (thats what got us into this trouble) Go on and live your life and predict YOUR OWN future.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I remember that thread. Can't find it for the life of me though. If I recall, he said "watch this space", and then went on about the turmoil that would take place in Libya.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
I remember that thread. Can't find it for the life of me though. If I recall, he said "watch this space", and then went on about the turmoil that would take place in Libya.

That rings a bell. It was definitely last year. The only reason I remember it, was because at the time i was getting a little angry at the doom n gloom threads, and this guy mentioned Libya (everyone else was talking about Iran) and for some reason that thought stayed in my mind.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

That rings a bell. It was definitely last year. The only reason I remember it, was because at the time i was getting a little angry at the doom n gloom threads, and this guy mentioned Libya (everyone else was talking about Iran) and for some reason that thought stayed in my mind.

Did you use the 'SEARCH' option?

I have used the search option and it is a great tool to search ATS for previously posted threads.

new topics

top topics

join