It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi threatens to attack passenger jets and ships in the Med

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
In a very worrying development Colonel Gaddafi is being allegedly reported to be threatening to shoot down passenger planes and to also target cruise liners. If true then this has got to be the actions of a insane and truly evil man to even consider this type of action.

Gaddafi threatens to attack passenger jets and ships in the Med as UN finally backs air strikes to protect Libyan rebels

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Anticipating the move, Gaddafi had threatened to attack any air or maritime traffic in the Mediterranean, including civilian targets.

He took to the airwaves to condemn any UN action as an act of ‘flagrant colonisation’. ‘This is craziness, madness, arrogance,’ ranted the dictator.

‘If the world gets crazy with us we will get crazy too. We will respond. We will make their lives hell because they are making our lives hell. They will never have peace.’

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 18-3-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

If true then This has got to be the actions of a insane evil man to even consider this type of action.

You have just nailed Gadaffi in one sentence .... Thumbs up!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Dear Mr Godaffy I wouldn't do that if I was you it might make some people angry and you do not want US angry if you know what i mean

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
If LIbya is so important why did few people know about it before today. Why wasn't Bush talking about it. I haven't heard Obama mention libya before today. Why did libya become important.

Someone tell me whether i've had my head in the sand.

Did this just happen now or was it brewing for years? And if so why did I hear nothing from Bush? All I remember him complaining about was Iraq and Afghanistan which I can understand.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
My real worry would be if he has any wmd ,because if he does he will use it in a last ditch battle cry.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
This is the sign of a weak and pathetic man. It never pays to be the villain, something he will soon learn.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

I think it's always been an issue, they just never addressed it. According to an article released Libya helped back the French president or something and they plan on exposing it, I have no idea, all I know is that the UN and the all of the western countries decided to go after Libya while everyone's attention is focused on Japan.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I am not going to book my yearly holiday in Malta just yet, i think i will give it a few weeks to see how things pan out.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
In a very worrying development Colonel Gaddafi is being allegedly reported to be threatening to shoot down passenger planes and to also target cruise liners. If true then this has got to be the actions of a insane and truly evil man to even consider this type of action.

Why doesn't he just paint a bullseye on is arse, go out in the desert, drop trou and wait for the inevitable. His shooting off his pie hole like this smacks of I double dog dare ya and if he takes a quick glance at recent history, that isn't the most reliable of offensive tactical manoevers.

edit on 18-3-2011 by GoalPoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Who will he aim the weapons at though the UK/US or France?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

Why doesn't he just paint a bullseye on is arse

He already has! lol lol I personally have been waiting since the 80's for this "Fruit-Loop" get his! lol lol lol to the Gadaffi supporters and sympathizers. I have been waiting for this for a long time!!!! lol lol lol

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoalPoster

Originally posted by tarifa37

Why doesn't he just paint a bullseye on is arse, go out in the desert, drop trou and wait for the inevitable. His shooting off his pie hole like this smacks of I double dog dare ya

edit on 18-3-2011 by GoalPoster because: (no reason given)

Because its a theatrical play. The truth might be completely different then we all can imagine. Remember these structures of powers evolved from thousands of years, as in terms of the idea. We die, but the idea evolves on.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
He can and would!!!

Does no-one accept this man's COMPLETE insanity? He is insane.

Maybe thats why the world leaders get on so well with him.

And maybe he should (take out ANOTHER airliner), it would teach us to pander to insane terrorists, which is what's been done over the decades.

Criminy, he recently invited the Zulu king to his enclave, this year still, to try be installed as king of africa!!!

It's his sons that are truly dangerous.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Im really starting to wonder about this...what the hell are TPTB doing in the middle east...apparently they're positioning themselves in some sort of way.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
What else is he supposed to do in a no-fly zone when he knows we're sending weaponry there? it sounds pretty slanted to me when we're saying things like this...

NewsCore
Thursday, March 17, 2011

THE UN Security Council has voted Thursday to allow air strikes to halt Muammer Gaddafi’s offensive against embattled rebel forces in Libya, with the first bombing raids expected shortly.

The Spectator
Thursday, March 17, 2011

The UN decides to take “all necessary measures” against Gaddafi

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
wow !!! i find it extremely wild how some are so manipulated by the msm. how did this become bigger than japan? why isnt our media telling you all about how dangerous a situation this is? this isnt about ghaddaffi and his citizens, its about oil. and yes it is very dangerous, when you have russia, china an turkey (ohhh india too), telling the world to stay out or they may have to get involved. mind-boggling.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Breaking news Sky News ... Libya Declares Ceasefire.. On live tv will be on website soon news.sky.com...
Edit to add that i cant see this being enough, the west want him out only a surrender IMO would suffice.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
WOW!!!
1 up for brute force ...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I am sorry but i am lost for words. What is happening

edit on 18-3-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join