It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My intro, Plus thoughts On illuminati cards/connections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Ok, Here is my story.

For years I have felt out of place, I am one of those people who has felt rejected by society. I have been bullied, I have suffered heartache. I have been ridiculed because of my appearance back then, I grew up thinking something was wrong with me. Thanks to my loving parents and their unconditional love, I got the support I needed to keep going, to keep breathing. Just recently, I discovered I had a mild case of autism. While people think only kids can get it, i did my own research, and it turns out i'm one of few cases that went noticed.

Being Autistic, perhaps gave me the window of opportunity to try and seek out answers, to questions. For five years, i suffered chronic depression. It first came to light in high school, but Ironically it was also when I began to write a story.

After a heavy break up, I abandoned hope and hid from the eyes of society, and i submerged myself in the world of fantasy, a world where I could control most of my actions. That's when I escaped into online gaming, and I lost myself deeper inside an online game called World of warcraft. It wasn't till a year ago that I realized the world inside that game was not much different than the world outside.

I then heard of a website called 4chan and I became one of those poor lost souls with no sense of morality, but it was through there that I began seeing the world for what It was. Through their gore threads, I witnessed reality, through their raid threads and invasions I witnessed their cruelty. And I am guilty of being part of that. I laughed at other peoples expense, mostly because I was in pain myself. I became part of the internet hate machine. Then I figured...what do I have in common with these people? We all felt rejected from society, but for some reason, i felt proud of them when they attacked Scientology, or raided pedophiles and cat abusers and brought them to justice.

Depression actually got worse, and I felt a sense of desperation, I felt...like I was drowning in my own sorrow and utter loneliness. I had lost faith In God, I had lost faith in humanity. I felt unmotivated. I began questioning...Why do I even exist if I am only a waste of space.

That's when I heard about 2012, and began doing research on it.

Saw a lot of videos from annunaki, nibiru, Mayans, But they all strangely had a connection to the government. Then I noticed a video of a blacked out portion of google sky. Then I searched some more, and found the connection with 9-11 and illuminati. Slowly but surely my faith In God returned. I always ignored religion, for some reason I felt that, it wasn't for me, however I still wanted to believe in God in my own way

I paused after this and began playing WoW again, but at the same time I began working on my novel again. Which has some of H.P lovecrafts lore in the background. Lately I had this strange obsession with H.P lovecraft stories. Main reason for this is because I am naturally curious and I do question things no matter how strange they seem at the time.

On another note during this timeline, I also looked for alternate treatments for my condition, I began using Cannabis to not only attempt to cure it, but also help me relieve stress and work on my novel. I started to question, why is Marijuana illegal when it has soo much more benefits both physically and spiritually. I already know the answer to that. Which makes me angry at the fact that we let people brainwash us. I guess Marijuana is an example of the lies and deceit the government had upon us.

Then this year I noticed news reports of chemtrails, sudden deaths of birds, the million fish die out in the sea, I began piecing together events of last year and this year. It wasn't till earlier, that I noticed a thread, that had the illuminati cards and someone managed to make a connection, and in that thread i saw this post of a guy who made a prediction of the japanese earthquake. I was in shock...I am still in shock at what I saw. My faith in God has multiplied, but yet I am so saddened at the events.

I have friends in California, I live in the carribean. My eyes are now set to see what happens to California I fear for the lives of my friends especially my best friend.

There is one thing that strikes me, as I attempt to look at the bigger picture. Why have I been having these thoughts about the outer Gods, and why was H.P lovecrafts story mentioned in the illuminati game.

en.wikipedia.org...

[Quote]The players take role of Illuminati societies that struggle to take over the world. The Pocket Box edition depicted six Illuminati groups: The Bavarian Illuminati, The Discordian Society, The UFOs, The Servants of Cthulhu, The Bermuda Triangle, and The Gnomes of Zürich. The deluxe edition added the Society of Assassins and The Network, and the Illuminati Y2K expansion added the Church of The SubGenius and Shangri-La.[/Quote]

The call of c'thulu

Here is the connection I made, because I had a vision about this once and I remember dreaming about this Weird eye in the sky.

Pyramid /mason eye

yogg-sothoth

This is one connection I did, the other connection was this. All the outer Gods had one thing in common. Corruption. I know this sounds crazy, but maybe there is something there we haven't seen yet?

I sit here writing to you all i feel the ground rumbling feel slightly disoriented. I hope to have contributed at least a small portion and given some clues.

One last thing I will mention. When I was a kid, I dreamt of something across the sky, possibly a comet on the horizon and a lot of weird lights, similar to the northern lights. And I live in the carribean. I bring this up because I saw a post last night about comet elenin possibly coming close to earth.

Thank you for reading and God bless. Keep up the good work, and pray that everything in the end will be ok in the end.

edit on 18-3-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: Fixing embed

edit on 18-3-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: grammar sorry > extra DIV

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

sometimes a game , is just a game - and fiction realy is fiction

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

great post.. maybe as we experience these times..we will become drawn to what is of crucial importance..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Great post, and let me be the first to welcome you here at ATS. I read you introduction story and i feel connected to it. Not all things, like i don't like playing WoW cause i have seen what it can do to people, some friends of me really messed up there lives playing that evil game.. I really believe that WoW is evil.. I once lost my faith in life/god/humans. But gained it back with asking questions and getting answers in the most unexpected places, i started reading about things like Karma, and i truly believe there is something like Karma, i've experienced it myself.. Can't really explain how or what but its there and always will be. As long as your intentions are good towards all and everything all and everything will be good towards you, this is one lesson that never leaves me again..

I hope you can find all you are searching for here on ATS, i know i have found a lot here that really blew my mind.

Regards,
Bauwser.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Welcome!

I have a book tip for you called Zhuan Falun in my signature below. The book deals with questions on how to become a truly good person, opening your third eye, developing supernormal powers etc. The book became a bestsaeller in China during the 90s and was then banned by the communist party and they started persecuting the 100 million people who started doing Falun Dafa self-cultivation during the 90s in China.

If you want higher spiritual insight this book is what you have been looking for all your life, that is a promise.

/Truth-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. And also thanks for the book referral. Downloaded it, will take a look after doing some research on the illuminati cards. ^^

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.
Try illuminati backwards in google, itanimulli.com then hit search.

edit on 18-3-2011 by mkkkay because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. And also thanks for the book referral. Downloaded it, will take a look after doing some research on the illuminati cards. ^^

You are welcome, just remember to read the book through, it is very hard and you will be distratcted.

I use to tell people if they have one day left to live and they start reading it in the morning, in the evening they are ready to die with a peaceful mind after having read through it.

This idea is something like the old saying: "Hearing the Tao in the morning, one can die without regret in the evening."

Good luck!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I have found in my 58 years of life that fact is often times stranger than fiction and we can't even really imagine what reality is. Our imatination is limited, very limited.

The older I get the less I know.

When I was young everything was black and white.

Now, mostly everything appears to be in various shades of gray.

Personally, I've read and studied for over 15 years and the more I research the deeper and more twisted the rabbit hole becomes.

Possibly, and I say only possibly because I only can speculate at this point. If we are at war, we're not even aware of it.

Read Dr. David Jacob's book, The Threat and Michael Talbot's Holographic Universe.

We are a multi-dimensional being (soul) trapped inside of a three dimensional body. That fact alone limits us.

We only have our six senses. And, it is that sixth sense we need to depend upon.

We have been told we only have five, but we have six..................close your eyes and let the force guide you.

That's the only way you, I or any of us will survive this game.

Jules Verne wrote 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea, wrote about The Nautilus - our first nuclear sub

findarticles.com...

Research universal awareness.

Many people, my youngest son is one (he is 29) is autistic. He can communicate with animals............profoundly.

Mother Earth is changing. She is getting tired of the ticks eating away on her back and getting ready to shake us off.

Be ready, changes are coming and you may play a major role and have a purpose in these changes.

Not everything is as it seems.

top topics

join