It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Give "Dutchsinse" A Going Away Party!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dutchsinsefromyoutube

well, i enjoy your work. IMO, you are only trying to put the truth out (as you see it). I enjoy your videos and check them frequently. They are informative, and have given me a few new websites to toy with.

The more they protest, the closer you are to the truth!!

And even if you were (i believe you are not) taking disability checks from the gov't...that is not anyones business but yours.

best of luck...keep it up!!

(now, if you start smoking, stroking your goatee and say things like smashed taters.....i might have to change my tune
)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed

well, i enjoy your work. IMO, you are only trying to put the truth out (as you see it). I enjoy your videos and check them frequently. They are informative, and have given me a few new websites to toy with.

The more they protest, the closer you are to the truth!!

And even if you were (i believe you are not) taking disability checks from the gov't...that is not anyones business but yours.

best of luck...keep it up!!

(now, if you start smoking, stroking your goatee and say things like smashed taters.....i might have to change my tune
)

Put me in mind of an old time t.v preacher "William Eugene "Gene" Scott" lol white hair,fierce eyes,penitrating lol ya i know lol

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

lol..actually i was referring to vonhelton....a very interesting conspiracy guy on youtube

very entertaining....and i suppose he's right from time to time as well!!

during one video about alien ships coming to earth, he started eating mashed potatoes, and called them smashed taters...it was priceless

go check him out.....

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dutchsinsefromyoutube
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

This is ALL i've got to say on the matter... this OBSESSION about my "person" is crazy.. i provided ALL the links and information I'm willing to present over at "realistnews.net" .. with a bunch of OTHER skeptics and conspiracy buffs.

the name here is PARTIALLY right.. lol... all the other information is false.. .100% and im willing to swear to that under oath in a court of law.. never received any checks from the government EVER... im in my mid 30's .. how can i be on social security???

I don't sell ANYTHING and don't ask for donations.. someone sent me 50 bucks to help with the geiger counter... lol

so.. this whole thing is an egg on your face so bad..

forgive me for doing this, but I really want to say.. this campaign focusing on "me" is idiotic.

Dutch, I am so sorry you have to put up with all of this BS and especially here on ATS. I am a huge fan and follower of yours and have been for quite a while. I will defend your credibility here on ATS if no one else will. Your honest, hard working, and do what you can to share with people the truth about what is really going on here in our world. For that, here's my thank you

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

links to the radiation measurements are below the video in question.. i did not make up those reading..

the official links and screenshots are provided with video screenshot and data from the sensor that went off in Bakersfield.

you obviously are one of those new school youtube users who hasn't figured out how to look below the video and click on the links provided.

unless of course you think i have some kind of special access to peoples PERSONAL geiger counters hooked up on the www.blackcatsystems.com... .. basically you can contact them directly if you wish, and ask them about the Bakersfield reading from that day..

Point is, i didn't "make those results up" they really appeared on the radiation map and were reported to my by about 20 other youtube users WHO ALSO GOT SCREENSHOTS!!

lol.. for you not knowing how to do any legwork to source any of this by the way...

the lack of ability showing in your "work" is downright disburbing... you do a disservice to your illuminati eye behind your avatar .. for someone claiming to be illuminati... i would say.. remove the beam from your own eye before attempting to remove the speck from mine.

the all seeing eye appears to have a beam the size dakona alaska (haarps home base) in it.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
This is kinda spooky and also a bit predictable. Just the other day I was watching Dutch and I mentioned to my friend that he was going to be targeted by the PTB if what he was showing was true. And, surprise, surprise...he gets attacked...

I subscribe to Dutch because he is the only one I can find that continuously updates the radiation situation. I don't trust the EPA (I was at ground zero the days after 9/11 when they told us it was safe to breath the air) and the MSM has forgotten about Japan's nuclear problems if they ever reported them honestly in the first place.

Thanks for your work, Dutch! Looking forward to your travels with the geiger counter!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I am very disappointed in you ATS! You send this information with NOTHING to back up your claim. Dutch always gives links to back up his videos, but it seems you don't back up your information. I have decided to no longer use this site, and I will make sure evryone else I know doesn't count on you either! BYE

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I find this amazing. Anyone that reads or listens to Dutchsinse and has any integrity, would know that he simply takes facts and speculates on them. He looks at the whole and then utilizes his own common sense and knowledge to put together an idea, or theory of what may come of it. Ironically far more times than not, he has been spot on. It does not take rocket science to do the same thing yourselves. People who find fault in this are more likely than not incapable of seeing the "whole" of the topic or tend to take text out of context. Plain and simple.
Keep up the great work Dutch and spread the love as you do. It is more than obvious to this reader/listener that your good works touch the nerves of the ones that have no clue what is going on.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

You know I really liked your stuff on youtube at first Dutch... When you really lost all credibility with myself and most other intelligent free thinking people was your joining with Patrioticspace. That guy is a total profiteer and straight outright liar. Dutch, do yourself a favor and distance yourself from that guy. He has started a site collecting all of his users names and addresses, don't you find that a bit strange? He orders his mindless goon subscribers to harass anyone who disagrees with him, He begs for money like a panhandler. He is obviously not intelligent, listen to him speak, it's sad at best. Thought you were better than that Dutch, but it looks as if you are cut from the same cloth, and for that I am disappointed...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

My point is this: Now I'm listening to what you have to say and taking it seriously whereas before I was not. Others should as well. I was wrong.

ETA: Can't a guy be wrong?
edit on 4/22/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: wrong?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

My point is this: Now I'm listening to what you have to say and taking it seriously whereas before I was not. Others should as well. I was wrong.

ETA: Can't a guy be wrong?
edit on 4/22/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: wrong?

Yes, a guy can be wrong....but not in this case.
To me, you and Crosshairs are in the same boat.
I just hope people keep this thread going so that ATSers see how cheap people can be.

As to Dutch, i`m a subscriber and i applaud the hard work you put in and look forward to your next video.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by crosshairs

Who is dutchsinse? Mike "Michael" Yuri Janitch. He lives in Chesterfield, MO. He claims to be mentally ill in order to receive Social Security Disability. So dutchsinse is Michael Yuri Janitch and he takes meds for a mental illness, is unemployed, and also claims to know more about HAARP, the Pole Shift, Weather Modification, FEMA, etc., etc., than anyone else on the internet. He also believes you should send him money if you watch his videos on YouTube! He frequently bends the truth and copies from other peoples work. He is dishonest. He also was caught red handed when he manufactured several (not just one) fake blogs, YouTube Channels where he impersonated other people using Facebook bios and photos. HE IS A FRAUD, A HOAXER, A VIRAL MARKETING DISINFO CLOWN!

And you my friend have made a clown of yourself !

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Dutch is a fraud. Total lying fraud. I pointed that out to you Dutch and you banned me for showing you're a liar! You make weather prediction videos the day they happen and have said tornadoes occurred the day AFTER they occurred! Look at the dates of his videos and then look here:

www.spc.noaa.gov...

www.youtube.com...

Prediction video posted on March 22, 2011.

www.spc.noaa.gov...

The tornadoes you predicted occurred on March 22, 2011, NOT on the 23rd like Dutch implies here:

www.youtube.com...

In addition Dutch, you've asked for money in the past. I'm sorry, but any Youtube truther who asks for monetary donations...........that should tell you exactly what they are all about.

edit on 22-4-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
Dutch is a fraud. Total lying fraud. I pointed that out to you Dutch and you banned me for showing you're a liar! You make weather prediction videos the day they happen and have said tornadoes occurred the day AFTER they occurred! Look at the dates of his videos and then look here:

www.spc.noaa.gov...

www.youtube.com...

www.spc.noaa.gov...

The tornadoes you predicted occurred on March 22, 2011, NOT on the 23rd like Dutch implies here:

www.youtube.com...

In addition Dutch, you've asked for money in the past. I'm sorry, but any Youtube truther who asks for monetary donations...........that should tell you exactly what they are all about.

Drew99GT: Your arguments are not convincing. I watched both of your videos and the Dutchsinse videos you are discussing. Most importantly, in the second video, Dutchsinse does not at any point say or imply that the tornadoes did not start until the 23rd. This is a misrepresentation on your part, and you should post a retraction for that allegation.

The fact that there was some tornado activity that started on the 22nd is entirely consistent with Dutchsinse's hypothesis. He said it would happen within 24-48 hours, and it did. It just happened to get started sooner than he expected. If you watch his video you can see that the tornados had still not yet appeared when he was pointing out the ring anomalies.

Your attempt to discredit Dutchsinse fails the test of rationality.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rthomas

www.spc.noaa.gov...

www.youtube.com...

www.spc.noaa.gov...

www.youtube.com...

Drew99GT: Your arguments are not convincing. I watched both of your videos and the Dutchsinse videos you are discussing. Most importantly, in the second video, Dutchsinse does not at any point say or imply that the tornadoes did not start until the 23rd. This is a misrepresentation on your part, and you should post a retraction for that allegation.

The fact that there was some tornado activity that started on the 22nd is entirely consistent with Dutchsinse's hypothesis. He said it would happen within 24-48 hours, and it did. It just happened to get started sooner than he expected. If you watch his video you can see that the tornados had still not yet appeared when he was pointing out the ring anomalies.

Your attempt to discredit Dutchsinse fails the test of rationality.

www.youtube.com...

Fail. He made a prediction video the same day as severe weather happened, probably about 6 hours before it happened. I clearly showed that the NWS Storm Prediction Center predicted this severe weather 3 days before Dutch did!

Dutch, in his videos, will never prove or show you the SPC storm reports and give you, to the UTC time, of when severe weather he predicted, actually happened.
edit on 23-4-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Keep up the good work Dutch! I'm a subscriber to you and patriot! Patriot needs to smoke less on camera. That would probably make him a little more credible.

Both of you need to let the Trollz go though. You will never convince a troll, how to not be a troll.

Anyways, I love how you show your work and speculations. Anyone who doesn't see what you see when pointing out on a map the harp lines and circles is a DAMN fool! They are ignorant because they do NOT want to believe the FACTS staring them in the face.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

That right there is irrefutable proof that Dutch is, well, WRONG. Debunk that. Give it a try!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

That right there is irrefutable proof that Dutch is, well, WRONG. Debunk that. Give it a try!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Challenge accepted. That video calls into question the "Haarp ring theory" because the Nordic website for Haarp activity did not show any radio activity that correlates with the rings on the radar video. But, the theory is not necessarily that the Haarp facility itself is causing this.

Anyone who is familiar with what Dutchsinse has been saying knows that the actual Haarp facility is just one of many facilities with the same capabilites. The ones responsible for the weather patterns in question are smaller facilities, mostly located at aiports, used in conjunction with cloud spraying. "Haarp rings" in this context, means rings that were formed by Haarp-like facilities, not necessarily from Haarp itself.

I see you have softened your allegation from your first post. I still think you should post a retraction of the allegations that Dutch said the storm happened on the 23rd, since he obviously did not, but most intelligent people will see that you can't back up your allegations, so I'm not too worried.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join