It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Give "Dutchsinse" A Going Away Party!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
You know, this guy?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/28c6a9082c63.jpg[/atsimg]

His videos are nothing short of sensationalistic misinformation. How many times in the past week have we seen his information used as a source? Too many times. The new Sorcha Faal is this "Dutch" guy.

So let's do everyone a favor and give him a going away party.
"So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu!"

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

As I learn to make better contributions to ATS in the form of threads I am always looking for ways to improve. I have used this guys stuff before in my posts. I sought out his channel on YouTube and took a look at all the stuff on top. If you look at it you see that his videos provide an easy to get multimedia counterpoint to most of the types of threads that appear on ATS. His verbage is even similar. But I don't see anything right away that looks like any kind of intentional disinfo. Maybe his enthusiasm is more of a burden than a benefit to him sometimes but I don't know if he belongs in the same infernal sphere of existence as Sorcha Faal. Unless you know something about him I do not. Which could be much. I have seen a thread concerning some members' loathing of YouTube video based posts. Is that the deal here? Why the heat on this dude? Just asking...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Never really paid too much attention, i usually get 30 seconds into his vids and bump to the next whatever.
Too much sensationalization i guess.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

How about his recent Bakersfield California radiation level "information". Totally wrong. So wrong in fact it's scary that people are using him as a "source". Sorry. But that's the way it is.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

That'll do it. I agree with the poster above. I have just been kind of 'utilizing' his videos for my own nefarious purposes. Albeit unintentional. Good enough...What else? I want the poop. Any outright just silly bullsh*t you can post in the way of video. Just for fun.

I'll look too to develop the skill but getting sleepy here on radioactive West Coast.
edit on 18-3-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I hereby reverse my position and make a retraction. I can no longer support the accusations I have made in this thread.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

"I hereby reverse my position and make a retraction. I can no longer support the accusations I have made in this thread. "

Little late for that now isn't it? asspurtions already cast,,sad,, really sad.
Do you wish too say why ?
edit on 21-4-2011 by BobAthome because: sad

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

"I hereby reverse my position and make a retraction. I can no longer support the accusations I have made in this thread. "

Little late for that now isn't it? asspurtions already cast,,sad,, really sad.
Do you wish too say why ?
edit on 21-4-2011 by BobAthome because: sad

Why? The enemy of my enemy is my friend, and I know the media-government complex is not my friend.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by crosshairs

Who is dutchsinse? Mike "Michael" Yuri Janitch. He lives in Chesterfield, MO. He claims to be mentally ill in order to receive Social Security Disability. So dutchsinse is Michael Yuri Janitch and he takes meds for a mental illness, is unemployed, and also claims to know more about HAARP, the Pole Shift, Weather Modification, FEMA, etc., etc., than anyone else on the internet. He also believes you should send him money if you watch his videos on YouTube! He frequently bends the truth and copies from other peoples work. He is dishonest. He also was caught red handed when he manufactured several (not just one) fake blogs, YouTube Channels where he impersonated other people using Facebook bios and photos. HE IS A FRAUD, A HOAXER, A VIRAL MARKETING DISINFO CLOWN!

But then again this information is new to me. I'm still on the fence then, but I still stand by my last statement that the media/government is not o be trusted. Waffles anyone?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

This is ALL i've got to say on the matter... this OBSESSION about my "person" is crazy.. i provided ALL the links and information I'm willing to present over at "realistnews.net" .. with a bunch of OTHER skeptics and conspiracy buffs.

the name here is PARTIALLY right.. lol... all the other information is false.. .100% and im willing to swear to that under oath in a court of law.. never received any checks from the government EVER... im in my mid 30's .. how can i be on social security???

I don't sell ANYTHING and don't ask for donations.. someone sent me 50 bucks to help with the geiger counter... lol

so.. this whole thing is an egg on your face so bad..

forgive me for doing this, but I really want to say.. this campaign focusing on "me" is idiotic.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by crosshairs

Who is dutchsinse? Mike "Michael" Yuri Janitch. He lives in Chesterfield, MO. He claims to be mentally ill in order to receive Social Security Disability. So dutchsinse is Michael Yuri Janitch and he takes meds for a mental illness, is unemployed, and also claims to know more about HAARP, the Pole Shift, Weather Modification, FEMA, etc., etc., than anyone else on the internet. He also believes you should send him money if you watch his videos on YouTube! He frequently bends the truth and copies from other peoples work. He is dishonest. He also was caught red handed when he manufactured several (not just one) fake blogs, YouTube Channels where he impersonated other people using Facebook bios and photos. HE IS A FRAUD, A HOAXER, A VIRAL MARKETING DISINFO CLOWN!

But then again this information is new to me. I'm still on the fence then, but I still stand by my last statement that the media/government is not o be trusted. Waffles anyone?

Original poster: I don't understand why your opinion has been swayed so easily by unsubstantiated claims? I have followed Dutchsinse for months, and my experience has been that he never claims to be an expert, never claims to have insider information, never asks for money (although some users do donate out of appreciation for his work), never copies anyone's work except in a fair use context, and never asks the user to accept information on his own authority. His tone is consistently to present publicly available information, often from official government sources, and to encourage the user to look at and evaluate the information on their own.

The posting by crosshairs should be held up as a model of a disinfo atttempt. It was copied and pasted from a Fraudulent Yahoo! Answers question and associated answers. Readers of this forum should search for this Yahoo page: "Who is dutchsinse YouTube Channel?", and educate yourself on how disinfo works. Unsubstantiated claims in the question itself, and all of the answers so far.

Dutchsinse does not ask the user to "trust him" and believe anything based on his authority, and I have never seen him claim any authority. I am sure that he understands, as should you, that making an argument based on authority alone is a logical fallacy and should be dismissed as so in the absence of any supporting evidence.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
You know where all you trolls can go to...This man is at least doing something while you sit back and collect money from your puppet masters....If you don't like what he has to say get off your lazy a$$'s a do some videos yourself...But, I don't expect to see any from you cause your to busy kissing A$$....If you don't like his stuff, don't watch them and don't judge him till you put out your own videos and prove him wrong....I really despise trolls..There is only one thing they are good for and I can't say that here as I have already gotten to many warning and point deductions for pissing my time away on trying to shut them up.....

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Ha, I've been watching his Youtube channel for a couple of weeks now and decided to even subscribe yesterday just for the fact that his video's and info are sometimes not only interesting but spot on. I have been paying close attention to his weather "storm" video's the most. I see nothing about Dutchsinse that requires a negative ATS thread at all. Matter of fact, he's normally closer to the truth than what msm sources most of you call a trustworthy source. Remember now, Deny Ignorance!

And as I received the message about his latest upload today and saw some ATS members were suppose to be spreading disinfo about him I had to see what this was all about. Pretty sorry to tell you the truth. And some are comparing him to Sorcha Faal? Please!!!! My advise to the OP is if you don't like his video's then don't watch them. You must have some time on your hands today to be starting this thread.
For all others, the disinfo about him is just that.. Disinformation. As with any info out there, take what resonates and leave the rest

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I agree with the comments made about the user "crosshairs" - however I choose to use my own words now.
Crosshairs, I'd first advise you to not post again on the internet, about anything, for another five years. You need schooling [the kind not found in schools].

Your post, straight from a totally FAKE "yahoo answers" source - has an impact regarding a great American's reputation. Enough time has gone by, too, that by now you 'probably should have' deleted that post, and basically owe Dutch and his followers a personal apology - in your own way, it doesn't have to be made public.

Ignorance like you've shown, "crosshairs" is purely disgusting.

I've been subscribed to his channel for almost two months now. Every time I see a new email notification reading "dutchsinse just uploaded a video" I am very much THANKFUL to Dutch for his incredible efforts, and I'm glad to see that SOMEONE else has taken initiative, and "time" from their own life, to try and inform others clearly, maturely, responsibly, and also accurately - with an open mind. I don't know him personally and it's not his clear-speaking voice, nor anything in particular he says really, but I will concur with my own personal faith that he's a smart guy, and his intentions are very good ones.

Now, crosshairs - since you seem to be the dumbass of this thread - Had that information on Yahoo actually been real - and say you posted his real name, I would happily try and donate Dutch money (okay maybe not for a Geiger counter, sorry Dutch) - but to see your ass get sued for anything. How stupid can you get? Or just as stupid, maybe just being an actual disinfo agent (?).

I don't consider Dutch a "friend" but his actions are definitely "friendly" so maybe I will, for now, in my own way.
I think I can do a good job for standing up for people who deserve a share of excellent credit, and that's what my post is all about.

I'm 27, residing in Michigan, and subscribed to Dutchsinse's Youtube Channel.
I basically don't care 'who' Dutchsinse or what his life is all about. I know he's doing great things for people and you should know this, too, crosshairs.

I would urge basically anyone and everyone to subscribe to his channel and show him love and support.
Those who live in "quake" zones, along fault lines - basically anybody whose life is affected by weather... I urge you to check him out for yourself - but have a grip ready, relax, and also do your own research 'along' with what Dutch has to offer.
As stated, I've been following his videos for almost two months. At this point, it seems he's very much BEEN on to something... BEEN. He's made several quite damning accurate predictions, too, and maybe just maybe he's getting closer and closer to unraveling something that has the "disinfo agent bosses" squirming in their chairs, and getting scared, nervous, and then POSSIBLY tell people like "crosshairs" to go after one's reputation to try and destroy their credibility. Deh...

Again, I was pissed off after viewing Dutch's last video regarding this matter, and noticed it got here to ATS - the online place for especially non-ignorant people, right? Well then I did a search for "Dutchsinse" on here and came to this thread where I [then] learned of a new online dumbass that goes by the user name crosshairs.
I've never written a long voucher for anyone online that I haven't met especially - but I will continue to proudly vouch for Dutch and what he's doing for the rest of us, including himself.

THANK YOU DUTCH MAN. I was working on a post - backed out of the page - came back noticed you had already made a post here - returned to make one anyway. I woke up late so hmmpfff maybe my biorhythm is off and got all pissy. This is my third or something post here ever. Thanks again. I wish MORE people were doing what you're doing with a range of other matters. I also applaud your honest professionalism.

I think crosshairs post may have gotten deleted... coolness ;-)
Peace!

edit on 21-4-2011 by Bulldozer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Ive been following dutchsinse's channel for a good while now. I must say that he is anything but a mentally ill disinfo agent sent to us by the government. To make an accusation like that on anyone without having any solid credible proof is just as insane as the idea of a mentally ill disinfo agent living in the midwest collecting social security.

He provides links to all the data he represents
he does not ever say "believe me or else"
he may get excited about what hes doing but who does not do the same when they come across information thats interesting - to them.

he always leaves his audience to be the judge of information and welcomes alternative input.

If anything i believe anyone attacking dutchsinse would be a disinfo agent.

or worse...a troll.

Regardless...to come in and attack someone for being a fear monger or providing false info is a contradictory action anyway because you yourself are providing information based off of no sources or credited information.

You might as well be the monster your fighting.

In case anyone was wondering my YouTube profile is IncredibleFaux ( haven't uploaded much but plan to, different material though)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
For the trolls and disinfo agents that want to spread fake crap about dutch, here is his latest upload that he created just this evening and just for you.

Straight from his own mouth

Stealth
edit on 21-4-2011 by stealthsurfer because: url not working properly

edit on 21-4-2011 by stealthsurfer because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2011 by stealthsurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Dutchsinse's videos are very informative, bring up good points, and are usually very accurate.

I appreciate his work and can't even believe someone created a post like this.

edit on 21-4-2011 by McKey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This thread is hilarious, thanks for the chuckles.

The internet drama/soap opera strikes again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join