It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Give "Dutchsinse" A Going Away Party!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dutchsinsefromyoutube

you are only made a target because you get attension
if you were wrong or debunkable
they would not attack you personally
we can all see the tactics used against you
do not fret most ATSers know the tactics that have been deployed against you are
standard operating procudure or SOP
sock puppets go away

trolls are intended to derail you
dont feed the trolls, you have nothing to defend yourself from other than covert censorship

xploder

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Dutchsinse has done so much to make some very important information 'mainstream' on the web.

Dutchsinse, to be receiving these kind of attacks means you are doing something right, not something wrong.

So you're not perfect, eh? So you don't always get it right? That means you're human.

I have watched your videos for some time now. I've never heard you say anything other than giving your opinion and providing verifiable sources.

Don't get disheartened and keep up the excellent work.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Shame on you for starting this thread without doing the legwork, and shame on you for not asking for it to be moved to 'hoax' - because that's all it is.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Shame on you for starting this thread without doing the legwork, and shame on you for not asking for it to be moved to 'hoax' - because that's all it is.

Any MOD out there want to move this to the HOAX forum? I have nothing to back up my accusations.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I always enjoy Dutch's videos, I'll not be bad mouthing him. Always interesting. Popularity always brings out the trolls.

One thing- I miss the "Bless mon coeur d'une longeur monotone..." that was cool.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Very good thread...long overdue...S&F to the OP...Dutchsinse Rot op!

edit on 23-4-2011 by deepennytration because: 19863

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by coquine
I always enjoy Dutch's videos, I'll not be bad mouthing him.

Why is it "badmouthing" to debate him? I debate him all day long. It's nothing personal. I'm just showing he's a fraud, and he's wrong. Showing someone to be a fraud isn't personal. Unless you're emotional attached to their propaganda.

Mind you, he bans ANYONE who tries having a logical argument with him. Logical arguments are where truth comes from. Dutch is not about logical arguments. Nuff said.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

Originally posted by coquine
I always enjoy Dutch's videos, I'll not be bad mouthing him.

Why is it "badmouthing" to debate him? I debate him all day long. It's nothing personal. I'm just showing he's a fraud, and he's wrong. Showing someone to be a fraud isn't personal. Unless you're emotional attached to their propaganda.

Mind you, he bans ANYONE who tries having a logical argument with him. Logical arguments are where truth comes from. Dutch is not about logical arguments. Nuff said.

There is a big difference between debating someone, and calling them a fraud because you think you found an instance where they were wrong.

I'm giving you a fair chance, watching your videos from start to finish, and evaluating the arguments you are presenting. It would be helpful if you could present your arguments more plainly and clearly, but I suppose your primary goal is to get some youtube views. It seems like you are alleging that Dutchsinse is a fraud because you think he really just uses traditional weather forecasting techniques to find areas that will be affected by extreme weather, and then looks for anomalies only in those areas to make a staged prediction.

The problem with your position as I see it, is that in Dutchsinse's videos, he pans around on the radar for the user to see, and then finds the anomalies, and makes predictions on a scale that is far more precise than what you did in your video. You were pointing out areas with a 5-30% risk of severe weather that were covering several states, whereas Dutchsinse is looking at specific corners of cities, and specific airports. Just watching a few of Dutchsinse's "haarp rings" videos makes it obvious that his workflow is to start from the anomalies, not to work backward from the predictions made from traditional weather forecasting. From what I have seen, he is finding evidence that the circular, square, and triangular anomalies are closely correlated with sever weather in specific areas, and that they can have an amplification effect on existing natural weather conditions.

A more effective way to discredit the "haarp ring" hypothesis, since you seem to have the time to spend on it, would be to look for significant appearances of the circular, square, and triangular anomalies occurring without any severe weather following them. Since no technology is 100% effective, it is expected that there should be a small amount of benign anomalies, so you will have to find a significant amount of such anomalies that do not seem to correlate with any severe weather to cast any significant doubt on the hypothesis.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
thx for this thread i just subscribed to him

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Would any of you folks like to debate science and fact? Or are you just going to run innuendo circles?
edit on 24-4-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Of course they will run the innuendo gauntlet... Dutch started reporting on weather after the fact at first. Then he saw his subscribers balloon every time he added "UPDATE" "ALERT" "OMG" in the titles. He then "assumed" what he saw on Conus Radar was a HAARP Ring, when in fact every one of his rings appears over an airport or array of antennas. He has presented some good info here and there, he does attach links which is nice but it has become obvious he is nothing more than a subscription whore now. He has teamed up with one of the most notorious frauds out there, patrioticspace for more subscribers. Let me jump into the Patrioticspace topic a second if you don't already know him... This guy censors "ANY" argument against what he says, all comments are locked for his approval. He is the North Korea of youtube... According to him the world was ending 3/15/11, boy did he blow that prediction. It was so funny when he released a video on 3/15 saying he was not one who said it. I lold.

tl:dr Dutch is a subscriber whore and Patrioticspace is a panhandler, liar and outright hillbilly....

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
Would any of you folks like to debate science and fact? Or are you just going to run innuendo circles?
edit on 24-4-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

Fine, I'll re-post what I wrote, but with the parts that could be considered innuendo taken out. Perhaps now you will address my criticisms of your video?

Modified version of my last post:

There is a big difference between debating someone, and calling them a fraud because you think you found an instance where they were wrong.

It seems like you are alleging that Dutchsinse is a fraud because you think he really just uses traditional weather forecasting techniques to find areas that will be affected by extreme weather, and then looks for anomalies only in those areas to make a staged prediction.

The problem with your position as I see it, is that in Dutchsinse's videos, he pans around on the radar for the user to see, and then finds the anomalies, and makes predictions on a scale that is far more precise than what you did in your video. You were pointing out areas with a 5-30% risk of severe weather that were covering several states, whereas Dutchsinse is looking at specific corners of cities, and specific airports. Just watching a few of Dutchsinse's "haarp rings" videos makes it obvious that his workflow is to start from the anomalies, not to work backward from the predictions made from traditional weather forecasting. From what I have seen, he is finding evidence that the circular, square, and triangular anomalies are closely correlated with sever weather in specific areas, and that they can have an amplification effect on existing natural weather conditions.

A more effective way to discredit the "haarp ring" hypothesis, would be to look for significant appearances of the circular, square, and triangular anomalies occurring without any severe weather following them. Since no technology is 100% effective, it is expected that there should be a small amount of benign anomalies, so you will have to find a significant amount of such anomalies that do not seem to correlate with any severe weather to cast any significant doubt on the hypothesis.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by showtime1111
reply to post by Drew99GT

He then "assumed" what he saw on Conus Radar was a HAARP Ring, when in fact every one of his rings appears over an airport or array of antennas.

The fact that these rings appear over airports and antenna arrays does not contradict the hypothesis that Dutchsinse is looking for evidence for, it actually supports it. My understanding is that he thinks that weather modification is accomplished using a combination of large HAARP style facilites, smaller antenna arrays, and chemtrails.

Your emotions are strong but your arguments are weak. Please provide some evidence to back up your allegations.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rthomas

You're telling me you actually think HAARP was designed to create silly circular patterns on a radar map that are not actually seen in the cloud pattern that are always centered over another RADAR station that transmits HF???? And you are also implying that you believe the same government sponsored weather RADAR would not edit these out? You do realize these Ring patterns occurred in the 80's weather maps way before HAARP was constructed? I'm not saying Dutch is always wrong, I'm saying the HAARP ring theory is just plain stupid. I was assuming you actually knew how a RADAR operated as well... But for the I

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by showtime1111
reply to post by rthomas

You're telling me you actually think HAARP was designed to create silly circular patterns on a radar map that are not actually seen in the cloud pattern that are always centered over another RADAR station that transmits HF???? And you are also implying that you believe the same government sponsored weather RADAR would not edit these out? You do realize these Ring patterns occurred in the 80's weather maps way before HAARP was constructed? I'm not saying Dutch is always wrong, I'm saying the HAARP ring theory is just plain stupid. I was assuming you actually knew how a RADAR operated as well... But for the I

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by showtime1111

A general reply to showtime and drew99gt: I've allowed myself to be drawn off topic it seems, as we are now discussing the haarp ring theory itself rather than focusing on how Dutchsinse is not a disinfo agent.

So far your arguments reduce logically to "I don't personally believe the hypotheses being presented by Dutchsinse, therefore he is a disinfo agent" which unfortunately is not a valid argument.

So, do you have any evidence that he is engaging in disinfo?

Edit: After reading the forum rules, I realize I am being too hard on you guys by insisting on valid logical arguments and evidence, since speculation is listed as acceptable for this forum. But I assume I am allowed to point out your speculation as being just that.
edit on 25-4-2011 by rthomas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by rthomas

ON TOPIC: I do not believe Dutch is a deliberate disinfo agent.... I also don't believe he knows enough about RADAR to speak on anomalies. He may however be a Disinfo agent by proxy, reporting on things he knows absolutely nothing about all based on very wide assumptions.

Now, I do obviously believe in cloud seeding, it is fact. I do know HAARP exists, but me saying what it is being used for would be ignorant because it would be 100% assumption based as I'm not operating it nor do I have access to the mission logs. I also believe it's ignorant for anyone else to surmise what it is doing on a day to day basis with no local knowledge whatsoever but other youtube videos.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join