It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tokyo is FINE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I've followed this guy for quite a while (3 years)....he is not a conspiracy theorist so you folks can ease up there....Please take your time to watch the video...he is very informed that I can guarantee.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Considering people have tested positive for radiation when leaving Tokyo and arriving in America has me skeptical of this currently invisible video that discloses how fine Tokyo actually is.

Personally, I think Japan is in serious trouble and we are being lied too.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
You mean.. all those Iodine pills I bought for 300 dollars were a waste of money?!?!11?1!!

/lmfao

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Is that why pretty much every tourism minister in the world is urging their populations (80,000 australians, fyi) to GTFO OF JAPAN NOW??

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Well, I salvaged the video uid for what it's worth:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
OH THANK GOD ! this guy says everythings ok so we can all stop worrying now...go about your business people nothing to see here....... your kidding me right?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FrancoUn-American

Hey, at least he's eating Pastries and Taco's so life is pretty damn fine! Who needs to worry about a little radioactivity in Tokyo.

I love me radiation!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
He's on a soap box, in his own paradigm. While workers at the plants are being sickened. 5 dead, more missing. The mushroom cloud was PU, and they were storing their spent fuel in pools above the containment units with old fashioned roofs, that blew off, and they all boiled up, the radiation is lethal within seconds if close enough.

I guess he's doing ok right now, but the prime minister refused to let the workers leave saying this was about Japan, ie. saving face, posturing and pretending rather than using the valuable time to save lives. And so I'm sorry, I suspect quite a bit, that he has a link to the save face people. There is a lot of corruption in Japan, and different mobsters so to speak. I've researched it for years.

Oh, I do understand how he might be convinced its all peachy there though, if he's watching all the blizty entertainment on the television. They're not even reporting the situation there.

Japanese Media Not Relaying Information To The People!
edit on 18-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The guy says Tokyo is fine, I am fine.
Did anyone see him?
I smell 2 lies.

Really though, he may be for now.
If the winds are so inclined, that can change real quick though.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Well, I salvaged the video uid for what it's worth:

Not much. I think the OP's link was more informative.

There will always be arrogant goofballs like this goofball, showing off his cupcakes and proclaiming how fine he is.

Whatever makes him feel better...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Tell your friend about the radioactive Iodine now in the Tokyo water supply and ask him how Fine that water tastes?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Look, the sad fact of the matter is that Tokyo is on the brink of potential wide-scale contamination. This could render the area uninhabitable for 50-100 years. Can you imagine a future with no Tokyo?

We will not know how bad this really is for weeks possibly months.

Anyone able to think and read, will know within a few days of basic research on nuclear technology, that we are looking at a extremely severe and long lasting problem here.

How severe we don't know yet.
How long lasting we don't know yet.
The stats are lookin real bad I tell you. Real bad.

There is a zero % chance this is going to turn into daisies and tulips, I am sorry folks.
We have to deal with reality. Those in denial of it only endanger themselves.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm soo tired of hearing doses of radiation compared to an x-ray or plane flight.

"The April 26, 1986 Chernobyl disaster, the most catastrophic nuclear accident in history, was not so bad after all--or so claims a recent report produced by an international team of scientists convened by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).... Richard Garwin, an internationally renowned physicist and IBM fellow emeritus at the Thomas J. Watson Research Center, calls the report 'deliberately misleading,' arguing that it overlooks evidence that contradicts some of its conclusions. (The report prompted Garwin to respond with a pointed rebuttal, published by UPI on November 9, 2005 and available at the Garwin Archive on the web site of the Federation of American Scientists.) Garwin's criticism centers on what he sees as a glaring omission--the report's failure to cite the findings of a 1993 study produced by the U.N. Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation (UNSCEAR), which estimated that the worldwide 'collective effective dose' from the Chernobyl accident was about 600,000 man-sieverts. He also refers to a report published last summer by the National Academy of Sciences on the effects of ionizing radiation, which concludes that each dose of whole-body radiation causes a lethal cancer at the rate of 0.04 cancer deaths per sievert of exposure.Taken together, these findings point to a much higher death rate than that publicized by the Forum. 'Although it is impossible to identify these 24,000 among the many tens of millions of people who would die from similar cancers from natural causes over the same period,' Garwin noted in his UPI op-ed, 'those deaths are nevertheless a consequence of the radiation release.' Garwin, a nuclear power advocate, calls this omission a 'terrible scandal,' arguing that it lets the industry off the hook.... "

Inside The Nuclear Exclusion Zone - Twenty Years After Chernobyl

Take a look through the above site and tell me if you still feel that the government(s) tell us the truth.

I don't know what the radiation levels, if any, in Tokyo are but saying even 10-20 microsievets is no danger is a bold lie.

1 sievert(Sv) = 1 000 000 microsieverts(mSv)

20 mSv/per hour x 24/hours = 480 mSv/per day
480 mSv/per day x 365/days = 175,200 mSv/per year
175,200 mSv/per year x 6/years = 1,051,200 mSv or 1 sievert

One more time.....

"each dose of whole-body radiation causes a lethal cancer at the rate of 0.04 cancer deaths per sievert of exposure."

Not trying to create fear but .04 of 40,000,000 people is 1,600,000 people.

I pray the winds never blow south over Japan.

edit on 19-3-2011 by FreeSpeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Hey is Tokyo still fine?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrancoUn-American
Hey is Tokyo still fine?

Sure is..
I'm eating imported sushi as I type..
Cool really, I don't need the lights on..
There's this neato green glow...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

Nice job government dis-info agent bury your head in the sand even more. We know the real story...

new topics

top topics

join