It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy - The Glory of Men Must Die

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The Glory of Men Must Die - Letters From God and His Christ

2/22/11 From The Lord, Our God and Savior - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Thus says The Lord: Did you think My wrath would tarry forever?! Did you think My judgment sleeps?! Are My eyes closed to all these atrocities committed upon the earth, day and night, without ceasing?! Are My ears also stopped from hearing?!... Lo, I have seen and I have heard!

My face draws near to this earth!...

My eyes are filled with fire and fury!...

My forehead wrinkles, and is set hard against you,
O inhabitants of the earth!...

For it is time!

It is time to shake the cities of men by measure, and to bring up wrath from beneath! City by city shall be punished... One here and another there. Behold, it shall come upon them suddenly, and men shall fear, and with great perplexity shall their hearts fail!... A great trembling shall now come upon all people!...

THE TERROR OF THE LORD IS AT HAND!...

It shall come in swiftly, and you shall not know from where it shall come!

It shall come upon city after city, without warning!

For I have caused the earth to become angry. Lo, the depths of the earth tremble at My nearness, and soon this planet shall rage!... It shall rage against you, O deceitful generation! It shall devour and consume this generation!... Scouring from the earth all man has made!
The Scriptures do not lie! And My prophets speak, yet the people refuse to hear!... They will not listen. Even My own people will not believe, yet their belief is not at all required... For My will is set, and can in no wise be turned back! The truth of My Word stands! It speaks throughout the generations and echoes throughout eternity!...

For I AM THE LORD!...

YaHuWaH!...

I am EL Shaddai!...

And I shall surely perform all I have spoken.

I shall not cease, nor relent, nor shall I be turned back from My purpose!... The kingdoms of men must die! And the evil of men must be destroyed!... All must be wiped away!

Peoples of the earth, you have hated life!

You have polluted MY garden!

DISEASED AND AWFUL GENERATION,
YOU HAVE DESTROYED THE GARDEN!...

And so I am come to cleanse! And to wipe away!...

I am come down!...

MY FACE IS VERY NEAR!

Do you feel the heat of My wrath, O ignorant and vain peoples?!... You retain no knowledge at all! Only greed and wickedness, wickedness upon wickedness, passes before your eyes without ceasing... And oh how you love to have it so!
DEAD GENERATION! Your hearts are stone!... Day after day you build up wrath, the vessels overflow! Day by day, the bodies are stacked up in heaps! Day by day, the unborn are slaughtered!... Whole generations of people murdered without cause! Multitudes of innocent cast off as refuse!... Yet you think Me too harsh, and My punishments too severe, My judgments unfair?!

I AM THE LORD, AND THIS IS MY EARTH!
THESE ARE MY CHILDREN!...

All you see, from the ground beneath your feet
To the farthest reaches of the universe, is MINE!...

And I shall do as I please!

I shall do according to the counsel of My own will...

For I am God!

Therefore, O peoples of the earth, because you have slaughtered the innocent and murdered your neighbor... Lo, you have even made for yourselves laws, that all may do their pleasure in unrighteousness and perform evil at their leisure... So then shall I also declare MY Law, and it shall fall hard upon the backs of all nations!
Yea, I have put forth the decree, and hasten to carry out your sentences, O peoples of the earth! And what is the sentence, you ask?... Look upon the slaughtered innocent, look upon their torn and broken bodies... Behold how they are torn in pieces! See how their blood pours down and their limbs are strewn about!... LOOK!!! Look how they are scraped out of their mother’s womb!... Look upon the works of your hands, you evil and most wicked generation!... LOOK UPON YOUR WICKEDNESS!!! LOOK UPON ALL YOU HAVE DONE!

Thus says The Lord God, Creator of Heaven and Earth: Because of this blood, which remains on your hands, because of all the multitudes of slain you have piled up in heaps, because of the evil works of your hands in where you have agreed together, to both do and allow them, to make them law... THUS SHALL I, IN LIKE MANNER, DO UNTO YOU! IN LIKE MANNER SHALL YOU RECEIVE AT MY HAND!
Lo, even double shall you receive at My hand, and double again, until there is no place found that is not laid waste, until every land is polluted by the stink of rotting corpses. Both man and beast shall lie down in death together!... They shall be as refuse upon the land!

I shall tear down your cities
And break apart all your dwelling places!...

I shall tear your leaders in pieces,
And pour out the blood of your mighty men upon the ground,
Until it reaches unto the neck!

Behold, all mighty and evil men shall be torn in pieces, with their limbs strewn about in the open fields and in the waste places!
Behold, the great army, the astonishing company, the assemblage of nations who have come together to fight against The Holy One of Israel, shall be broken in pieces without hand!... For strong is The Lord, and sharp is the sword which proceeds from His mouth!
Behold I, even I, The Lord of Hosts, shall scrape every last vestige of man and his inventions from the Earth at the last day!... For I am God, and the glory of My strength is revealed in My Holy One!

The glory of men must die!...

Declares The Lord of Hosts, The Only Creator!... The God of Israel!

Yes, I AM HE!... YaHuWaH!

Hurry now, those who hear!
Hurry now, those who know Me!...

Hurry, and kiss The Son!

Hurry now, and kiss Me upon My face,
All you who know My name!...

YahuShua-YaHuWaH!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
And......................

I think you need a bit more than a quoted post.

Do you have a point here?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
is there more to this post, other than archaic doom-saying?

does the OP have any insight, opinion about said prophecy heralding the doom of men and their cities?

shall we infer that the current tragedies (in Japan) were predicted by this text?
wouldn't any disaster then be covered by this vague and archaic doom & gloom?

edit on 17-3-2011 by mythos because: type-o

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I think you should take a long hard look at ATS T&Cs and posting guidelines before you post any more of these copy and quote threads my friend.

An element of discussion would be good as well.
edit on 17-3-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
LOL! the end if near!

i would believe my cat before i believed this. no matter how many "lo's" you throw in there this sounds like bad channeling from a hepster guru who will further grace you with his wisdom for the low-low price of 500.00 out in sedona AZ or something. is there a link to a workshop or a 3-day enlightening weekend or a coupon off for veggie burgers or something in there?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by matthewm

That Message made the hairs stand up! Very charged!

I am beginning to feel that the time is up now! The LORD is very angry with us! I know HE is perfect and HIS will shall be done.

I pray that more people can listen to The Son and be spared what is about to come upon us!

Peace to you, my friend.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
And on the other hand,did you here the good news?
There's Cookies
edit on 17-3-2011 by 12voltz because: of doomsday

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Why would a perfect being create a race that required "Salvation"?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
So do we have a source?

What Validation do you have?

Or are we left to draw our own conclusions?

edit on 17-3-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

such questions are a slippery slope with devoties and zealots of any ilk. you are asking a question based upon reductionist logic, and they respond with absolutist "faith".

its a lose/lose debate.

i admire your desire to attempt the effort.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by studio500

i don't think the OP is on anymore.

this was a Drive By Proselytizing

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I don't think I like that God to well. He is into torture and killing his own people.....He sounds like a dictator to me..We already have enough of them. We surely don't need any more...Isn't there a Good God out there somewhere?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hello again my friend. I know you are not Timothy, but I would like to discuss these prophecies with him. If he will not come forth to discuss them, and since you are his follower, would you discuss them in his stead?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
Why would a perfect being create a race that required "Salvation"?

We didn't always need it, like in the garden of eden

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
I don't think I like that God to well. He is into torture and killing his own people.....He sounds like a dictator to me..We already have enough of them. We surely don't need any more...Isn't there a Good God out there somewhere?

I do not know the intent of the poster or the prophet behind the prophecy my friend. However to answer your question, yes God is good.

What we are going through in this world is a wake up call. We have created a world where many suffer that a few may live in spectacular wealth. We have lost love for one another in every way. To snap man out of his delusions and to throw down the false Idols of self gain, money, government, etc. the world is going to be rocked quite Biblically.

The other reason is to prove God's existence once again. Prophecy is a way for man to be brought back to God when he turns his back on him. Every culture has their Prophets and Prophecies, and those Prophecies are going to be fulfilled to show Man that there is ONE God, that he has been with every people, and that all are ONE family under God.

The Biblical Prophesies will be the most dramatic and obvious because they are to prove Christ's Law is the Law of the land. Not only will you come to believe it, you will absolutely need it after all the destruction.

To be clear, Christ's Law is to Love one another. He showed how with his life.

There will be many that die during these events. Some will think God is cruel in this. God is not cruel. Everyone dies because without death many would be left to suffer for eternity, while some sat high on their suffering forever. Either way, these events are of Man's own making. It is their cruelty and hate that brought it about.

Once these things are laid low, the world will realise what we have done wrong, and build a world anew without the systems of iniquity that have kept us in chains for so very long.

Death is simply a transition from one life to the next. Worry not for the dead, wonder at the living who endure through it all, for they will be the peacemakers and builders of a better tomorrow.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 17-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Reply to post by Somehumanbeing

Ask Satan.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 17-3-2011 by ag893 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2011 by ag893 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

you are earnest in your faith, and there is wisdom in what you say, but is this upheaval really caused because the judeo/christian god is feeling like he is not getting enough attention? that he somehow needs us to know of his existence, and is willing to put us through calamity to prove it?

i have a hard time stomaching this, as it is based upon many suppositions - primarily that the judeo/christian god is the ONLY version of the infinite mystery...

and that human kinds woes are not simply the natural consequences for our ignorance.

poop in the river... you get sick. validating god's existence has less to do with it than you propose.

non-the-less... blessings to each and all in their own way

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ag893

edit to say: you took out the name-calling. cool. i will get rid of my snarky retort as well.

ps... i'm still not so sure Satan is the healthiest catchall for all of humankind's woes, but that's a topic for another thread.
edit on 17-3-2011 by mythos because: tit-for-tat

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythos
you are earnest in your faith, and there is wisdom in what you say, but is this upheaval really caused because the judeo/christian god is feeling like he is not getting enough attention? that he somehow needs us to know of his existence, and is willing to put us through calamity to prove it?

i have a hard time stomaching this, as it is based upon many suppositions - primarily that the judeo/christian god is the ONLY version of the infinite mystery...

and that human kinds woes are not simply the natural consequences for our ignorance.

poop in the river... you get sick. validating god's existence has less to do with it than you propose.

non-the-less... blessings to each and all in their own way

It is not a Judeo-Christian God my friend. It IS God.

Let me teach you a little about God that is contained with in the great mysteries of many world faiths and secret societies.

What is God. God is the Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omnibenevolent, Omniscient being of the WHOLE Universe. This is to say God is all powerful, everywhere, all Good, all knowing. This means that God is within each and everyone of us. Each of us is Good, for each of us is part of the Divine whole

Imagine a glass of water. God is the water within the glass. You are a drop within that water. You are not God, but God would not be God without you.

When you are born you are as close to God as the day you take your last breath and return to him. You are a blank slate that knows only love and desire. Your body tells you what to desire, your heart longs for love.

If you receive Nothing but Love from birth through death, you will have lived a divine life indeed, and you will return to the world all the love you received. If however, you receive pain, anger, hate, then you build walls around you to protect that loving part of you. You become bitter, hateful, and angry.

Now multiply this by 7 billion people on this planet. How are our children coming up? Look at all the hate, wars, starvation, torture, etc. etc.

Our desires have surpassed our divine connection to the love within us. We are cruel beyond belief. This is like God beating himself up. It is madness. What we do to each other affects the world around us. Remember, we are just a drop in the water. So is the trees, the earth, the sun, etc. What we do to each other is reflected in our environment. All of it is God. It is this way to right us when we stray to far wrong.

That is why the Law of God is to Love one another.

What we do to each other we do to God. It is then reflected in the world around us.

Does this make sense?

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 17-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Amen, Come soon my Lord and God, Jesus

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join