It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Human awakening will cover US, Europe'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
If you want a winning Lottery Ticket put life insurance on Ahmadinejad.

That man will be dead soon. Israel's going to lay waste to Iran and anybody that survives will be slaves to Israel for the rest of time.

That's just how it's going to be. I bet Gadhafi is slammed down on the floor getting beat to crap by our Seal Teams right now.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
If you want a winning Lottery Ticket put life insurance on Ahmadinejad.

That man will be dead soon. Israel's going to lay waste to Iran and anybody that survives will be slaves to Israel for the rest of time.

That's just how it's going to be. I bet Gadhafi is slammed down on the floor getting beat to crap by our Seal Teams right now.

Gadhafi,Ahmadinejad-Chaves-Medvedev soon will join each other. Israel sucks as a country, To small for big mouth.
America to busy stealing oil to help Israel.

Holy war its going to be.

Your destiny and mine is of no importance to them.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Most of these protest seem to be linked to the price of food, and inequality. The inequality rate of america is worse than Egypt and many other countries.

world inequality index

But the reason the masses here are not out on the streets is the fact that food prices, at the moment, are relatively low. If they continue to rise in the united states, thats when things could get real serous.
edit on 26-3-2011 by dwmjr1985 because: wrong link

edit on 26-3-2011 by dwmjr1985 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join