It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Human awakening will cover US, Europe'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Well how do you like that!

I have always liked this man. He gets a bad wrap for pursuing the betterment of his people and not yielding to the pressures of world powers.

Time will tell, but he just might play a bigger role in the coming age than most in the west could ever imagine.

Sala Malecum my Brother!

What a world!

With Love,

Your Brother

You are talking about the guy who commissions homosexuals be "dealt with"?

Wow...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

this the great awaking as you have so called it needs to take place globally in every nation in this world ,before 2012 .this is only the beginning of the iceberg. the only problem i see with it is that the so called world leaders do not want to -[surrender unto the people]- the right to make the choice that can save us as a species from our own self serving and self centered ways.they have always used brute force and violence to control those who dare to stand up to them and their folly.they use their armies ,police and all those who blindly follow them ,what is going on in Libya is a great example of their fear mongering ways.
there is really no need for any violence over this change which has to take place . they the leaders put corporate greed ahead of the people`s wants ,needs wishes and desires .they have turned their noses so far up in the air that they can no longer smell their own crap-[ the mess that they have made out of this world ]-.
MONEY- that which is used as a weapon against all the people of this world no matter what walk of life you come from.
all levels of governments and their massive debts and they still borrow with out having 2 pennies in their pockets .
the working man is now the working poor as they can hardly pay their bills .
company`s and corporate heads raping their companies for millions a year for a wage .

so who is making all of this money in the end the banks ,and who is foreclosing on everyone ,who is closing up businesses as they can`t pay their bills or people -- but who gets paid first the BANK DOES - and the people get nothing not even their pensions . it is amazing that we are still in a recession and all the banks that created this mess -made record profits like we have never seen before .
so where is the rights of we the people they do not exist as the bank seems to have an iron hand of control over everyone especially our GOVERNMENTS -whom they have in their back pockets -think on it if they clamp down on the banks they call in the debt and we all know we cant pay it so this crap continues and we may as well kiss it all good bye..
to our governments world wide no more borrowing pay those blood sucking fools off then outlaw them as thieves and traitors to the world.
one of the star trek sayings -we live in a world where money no longer exists - in other words all go to work and have jobs ,no work no eat ,no work no house no work no medicine ,no work no luxuries and so on.
money is a trap and a scam -of the worlds SLAVE MASTERS .

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
You are talking about the guy who commissions homosexuals be "dealt with"?

Wow...

I know who I am talking about my friend. Who is beyond redemption?

It is not my place to judge. What he said HERE in this article is truth. Is there an ulterior motive? Maybe.

Maybe not. I know the process of redemption and I know all are worthy to be redeemed. It is not my place to say.

Maybe he will be, maybe he won't. Time will tell.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
No matter how much a person is loved for their essence and soul, and that we must work at forgiving and even surround them with prayer and meditation and invitiaton to join the people, this does not mean for one moment, that we do not Denounce/Renounce crimes against humanity. His dictatorial government and Sharia has committed many crimes against his people.

ROSES OF IRAN

I stand behind the people especially the women and children.

He has my unconditional love, but I renounce the harm he has caused others.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

still waiting for hope and a little change in my pocket

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by KewlDaddyFatty
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the Iraqi government sentenced Sadam to death

Saddam was the government (dictator) when the US rolled in.

So, that pretty much explains it.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by picrat

Can you put capital letters and correct punctuation. You will then find people can actually read what you are saying.

We hung Sadam for demonstrating.

Saddam Hussein was sentenced to death for crimes against humanity. He held sway of a particularly nasty regime which had no qualms in murdering and torturing, war-making, enacting genocide and suppression. You have a warped view of the recent past which seems to have glossed over the facts based on freely available evidence.

It is laughable that Mr Ahmadinejad encourages “human awakening” i.e. demonstration and revolution in other nations when he brutally suppresses such “human awakening” in the nation he runs.

Regards

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

The heroes you've supported in this thread are war mongers, rapists, and killers, no matter the color of their skin or their religious preference....

I would love to tell you that your sense of right and wrong is distorted....Or that you're ignorant of the facts....

But i don't believe this is the case...I believe that you are a supporter of chaos, and by whatever means, you would love to see your beliefs and mannerisms spread the world wide at whatever cost to however many innocents...

You would love to see your sawdust 'philosophies' forced upon the masses.

I, for one, am not your brother.

I won't 'love' a killer, a drug dealer, a rapist, a thief....I do not believe in forgiveness and redemption for all...I do not believe in confessing away your sins.....I'll stand for whats right and good, and fight against your new world...

I believe that these air strikes are a MUST, but only if requested by the Lybian citizens, which indeed they have been. These people are begging for help, and i think the world should offer it to them.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
We think to little of yourself. Imagen you have unlimited expansion of creation in your pocket.
How can we reach that?

A Immediate halt participating in every way that supports the system you try too change
Seize control of big media broadcasting systems( set up connections(halt broadcast, develop human speech)wait for further notice)
C Seize control of transportation Air planes, Cruise ships etc.
D start sat world broadcast. Comment we.. bla bal. live without money, and all of the old control systems.
We call upon all the regulars to take measures in own hand and make sure first priority is Food production, and infra structure. Trade only on demand expect nothing in return.

We fight until the whole world is under human control. (heart minded people)

Build up the whole new world.

What is essential?

Energy
Food

If produced and divided in real demand levels. Only 10% of the world needs to work to produce worlds basic needs(including water supply) Those 10% of people that need to work for the community, are in roulette shifts.

The rest of the people can do what is most important in the entire world.
DO WHAT WE WANT

Scientist are born
Doctors are born
Sportsman are born

No worry for chaos we are not stupid

If we lived by this way. Then people could develop stuff not with max profit on mind, but for real humanprogress.
In space we all would have bin many of times. In the 80 armstrong was running on the moon, we could be playing soccer on Mars by now.

Remember all choose this reallity we are in now. The above is possible, its on us to shift that paralell reallity into ours. Or better said we need to shift in that reallity right now.

Peace, and i will be w8 for this point.. We will reach it, without a doubt

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven
The heroes you've supported in this thread are war mongers, rapists, and killers, no matter the color of their skin or their religious preference....

I would love to tell you that your sense of right and wrong is distorted....Or that you're ignorant of the facts....

What do you know of the facts? Do you know absolutely without a doubt, that if you were born and raised as Ahmadinejad, that if you endure the same trials, lived the exact same life experience, and was endowed with the exact same hardships and triumphs, and bore the exact same responsibilities and delusions, that you would have made choices differently? You know this beyond all doubt?

But i don't believe this is the case...I believe that you are a supporter of chaos, and by whatever means, you would love to see your beliefs and mannerisms spread the world wide at whatever cost to however many innocents...

No my friend, you no little about the facts concerning me. I would like to see us wake up from the suffering our systems of iniquity have placed upon this world, come together as one people building a better tomorrow for our future generations. I would like us to find value in each and everyone of us and to raise all up from the bonds of servitude to the Glory of Freedom. I would like to see everyone receive their hearts desire, that their heart may be healed, and learn to love again.

I, for one, am not your brother.

So be it...

I won't 'love' a killer, a drug dealer, a rapist, a thief....I do not believe in forgiveness and redemption for all...I do not believe in confessing away your sins.....I'll stand for whats right and good, and fight against your new world...

What is right and good? What reward is their in loving those who love you? What redemption or forgiveness is one deserving of if he cannot forgive and redeem himself?

I believe that these air strikes are a MUST, but only if requested by the Lybian citizens, which indeed they have been. These people are begging for help, and i think the world should offer it to them.

The world's a stage, and each must play a part.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Who told you this?

Perhaps the West should invade their country too and take their oil?

The West could base this one on humanitarian reasons, as the 1950's B-Movie motive 'Weapons of Mass Destruction' is now a little old.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Your comment is elusive and confusing to me. I know my history very well. Sadam was sentenced to death by the Iraqi Special Tribunal on Dec 30, 2006, 3 years after the U.S. invaded Iraq. The Iraqi Special Tribunal was made up of members of Iraqi Government, not members of the U.S. Government. Here's some links, check them out.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Be very careful...

This man was already associated with the NWO! He has been in many pictures using secret handshakes and flashing the good ol' baphomet sign!..

I dont trust him, besides.. Awakening, Enlightenment is all from the light.. knowledge..wisdom... everything that Lucifer represents...

Let's not try to be gods... lets just be.

Peace!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Well, how do you like that!

I have always liked this man. He gets a bad wrap for pursuing the betterment of his people and not yielding to the pressures of world powers.

Time will tell, but he just might play a bigger role in the coming age than most in the West could ever imagine.

Sala Malecum my Brother!

What a world!

With Love,

Your Brother

With all due respect, do you have any idea of the horror the people of Iran have suffered under the heel of "the bearded bastered"? Not to to mention the rest of the god dam clerics. Yes; the great awakening is happening now, in a large part as a result of the "group think" we call the internet. Despot's hate this and I love it! The tsunami of the mind and spirit will prevail. And sob's like the Iranian government will be justly tried for crimes against humanity.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad is playing a clever game of courting popularity by speaking the truth which the Western MSM won't report, at the same time the Iranian authorities carry out the most heinous acts of repression and brutality against their own citizens. Ahmadinejad is one more psycopath in charge of a country and keeps his position through a reign of terror and oppression.

The latest UN report is a 'grim reminder' of the human rights violations in Iran.

livewire.amnesty.org...

According to Amnesty, the Iranian authorities are on a 'killing spree'.

www.amnesty.org...
edit on 18-3-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Of course we are awake..well at least the one we want to be...!!! It's time people rise and say NO the the injustice and stuff..! ITS TIME

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I hope all governments start bowing to their people! We are watching history today, it is time for all people to awaken!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Its time!! I agree..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
Be very careful...

This man was already associated with the NWO! He has been in many pictures using secret handshakes and flashing the good ol' baphomet sign!..

I dont trust him, besides.. Awakening, Enlightenment is all from the light.. knowledge..wisdom... everything that Lucifer represents...

Let's not try to be gods... lets just be.

Peace!

They cant hijack real Light and Love. Light is Consciousness/soul. Its just that they in their gnostic disinfo/distortion stuff think we're all some Group Lucifer soul, and a lot of other stuff that is hogwash.

We are light and love. We need to see with eyes of light and consciousness. We need pray or ask/meditate to Who we believe is the Highest Good and Love, and ask for our sight, awareness to be healed and increased, and to overcome these tests in this world, which is to overcome ourselves and our flaws and really love

We must not judge others and pray for them. This does not mean we do not see clearly, and understand who is harming others and this does not mean we do not renounce/denounce evil actions and stand up for the people.

I agree, he's one of the elite. And his regigm has been one of the renegade/rogues who has enacted sharia which makes him one of the old empire S group.

We need to invite him to change and make U-Turns in his life, but envision, pray and even demand all people of this world are free, free from controlling religious rules and dictatorships, and equal.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I red allot of your comments.

I know that you are right, at least in the way reality should be perceived
The time's when I know en feel your right is when I have clarity.

How do you stay so close to the truth?
For me. Truth only speaks in my actions today, For the rest I have no rest in mind and body.

We have so many tragic stories running in our lives at one moment, . I want peace so bad, that I want to do something. Every time I try to relax my mind goes in to overdrive.

You seem to be speaking from an point that your words seem to come directly from your higher self.

Kudo's for you

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join