It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Human awakening will cover US, Europe'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

'Human awakening will cover US, Europe'

www.presstv.ir

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has cautioned the United States and Europe against the wave of “human awakening” that is spreading throughout the world.

“The wave of human awakening will reach all parts of the world, including the US and Europe. Leaders of the US and European countries should not think that they will remain immune from this wave,” IRNA quoted President Ahmadinejad as saying on Tuesday.

“They should not think that they promote trouble in the world because they are more exposed to dangers of the wave than others,” he added.

Arrogant powers in the wor
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
ranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is 100 percent correct in what he says. For the rest i dont trust him either like the rest of 'them'.

I wonder what the news will bring tomorrow. The great awakening happening right under our feet's. Can't wait for change, lets hope that change i for the good of all mankind.

Back to watching Japan developments

www.presstv.ir

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Well how do you like that!

I have always liked this man. He gets a bad wrap for pursuing the betterment of his people and not yielding to the pressures of world powers.

Time will tell, but he just might play a bigger role in the coming age than most in the west could ever imagine.

Sala Malecum my Brother!

What a world!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I would rather have this man, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, sit at my diner table then Barry Sotoro......This man, is his own man, Barry is a puppet on a string !!!!
edit on 17-3-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
So far, the "human awakening" has primarily affected Middle Eastern and Islamic governments.

Perhaps he realises that his government too is potentially at odds with this awakening.

I certainly hope he is correct and that we have movement towards a fairer, more honest society but I fear it is only rhetoric while he does not seek reconcilliation with his traditional opponents.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
What I really really rather want, is us taking control. We can do so much better, we decide without greed and max profits on our mind. If we rule, we can live without the use of money. Now that would be fantastic. Well what do you know, it might be around the corner.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Well how do you like that!

I have always liked this man. He gets a bad wrap for pursuing the betterment of his people and not yielding to the pressures of world powers.

Time will tell, but he just might play a bigger role in the coming age than most in the west could ever imagine.

Sala Malecum my Brother!

What a world!

With Love,

Your Brother
reply to post by IAMIAM

Are you kidding me? Betterment of his people??? This guy handled the protests in his country last year by running them over. Yeah he's a stand up guy!

Give me a break...

www.newser.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
What I really really rather want, is us taking control. We can do so much better, we decide without greed and max profits on our mind. If we rule, we can live without the use of money. Now that would be fantastic. Well what do you know, it might be around the corner.

It is indeed around the corner my friend. The catastrophes around the world are a way of shaking the world out of their comma's and get people paying attention and softening their hearts.

Look at all the threads on love and compassion over the Japanese people. It is a shame the tragedy is required to bring the best out of mankind, but it does.

God bless you for all you do in your efforts my friend.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bphi1908
Are you kidding me? Betterment of his people??? This guy handled the protests in his country last year by running them over. Yeah he's a stand up guy!

Give me a break...

www.newser.com...

The world isn't what it seems my friend. The US has been trying to force capitalism on many nations around the world. When a nation rejects it, the US sends in it's hit squad the CIA to foment rebellion among the people. There is a chess game going on that has been in play for thousands of years and it is just coming to a head.

I am not saying Amadinejad is a saint. No one is. But I do not judge him for I do not know what he is up against. FYI, I love this man as much as I love anyone else. If he is in the right, time will be the decider of his fortune.

Capitalism, money, is the evil of this world and it will be destroyed. All the systems of iniquity will fall, money, governments, religions, and corporations.

Don't take my word for it, just watch and see.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

sign me up!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
So far, the "human awakening" has primarily affected Middle Eastern and Islamic governments.

Perhaps he realises that his government too is potentially at odds with this awakening.

I certainly hope he is correct and that we have movement towards a fairer, more honest society but I fear it is only rhetoric while he does not seek reconcilliation with his traditional opponents.

Yes that is going to extend to his nation and Sharia, which is the opposite of awakening. But I agree, all of them need to be toppled by awake and aware citizens, and especially the bankers and corporate heads of the world. Hopefully with love and non-violence.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

ranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is 100 percent correct in what he says. For the rest i dont trust him either like the rest of 'them'.

I wonder what the news will bring tomorrow. The great awakening happening right under our feet's. Can't wait for change, lets hope that change i for the good of all mankind.

Back to watching Japan developments

www.presstv.ir

don't kid yourself. This "awakening" is because of the US and Europe. They started it. They planted the seeds. "They" *are* TPTB.

The best way to ensure your own citizens don't rise up against you is to get them to rally against someone else, and make yourself look like the good guy.

Thats exactly what is going on.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Well, for those of you with a short memory, including Mr Ahmadinejad…

The last time there was a “'human awakening” in Iran Mr Ahmadinejad presided over the rather brutal surpression of it. Recently, two protesters were tried and executed for “enmity against god”, not to mention the large numbers killed, arrested and imprisioned.

Iran is one of the last places on earth you would want a human awakening.

Regards

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
These reactions are unbelievable!!!!

He is his own man, that's true. Nobody can tell him anything, you try, you're dead.

How can anyone use the words love and peace in the same sentence: I like this man.

He hangs people for demonstrating.

He's a killer and proud of it.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsosunny
These reactions are unbelievable!!!!

He is his own man, that's true. Nobody can tell him anything, you try, you're dead.

How can anyone use the words love and peace in the same sentence: I like this man.

So is every country in the world in one way or another.

We hung Sadam for demonstrating.

All things come out in the wash, and we are about to enter the spin cycle.

If he is in the wrong, it will come out. If he is in the right, it will come out too.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

He hangs people who collaborate with CIA and Mossad agents which is called TREASON in any country. Bush and Cheney, Obama and Biden all killers too and they are ALSO proud of it.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

He hangs people who collaborate with CIA and Mossad agents which is called TREASON in any country. Bush and Cheney, Obama and Biden all killers too and they are ALSO proud of it.

Riiiiight. And he hangs his own people for being members of the Ba'Hai faith, just because they are. This guy is a despot of the worst order. For him to talk about a great awakening is laughable if it weren't so sad. This is a totalitarian regime every bit as bad as the Nazis or Stalinist Russia.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the Iraqi government sentenced Sadam to death.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

you seem to be forgeting that it was the cia that supported and financed the revolution to topple the shar of iran when he would not bow down to the demands of the usa , before the cia interfered iranian people had a life style comparable to any western country .

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KewlDaddyFatty
reply to post by IAMIAM

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the Iraqi government sentenced Sadam to death.

US of Iraq or US of A, same same.

He was silenced.

With Love,

Your Brother

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join