It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Human awakening will cover US, Europe'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It becomes very apparent to see which posters in this thread think for themselves or have the thinking done for them by the MSM. Iran is a sovereign country and they can do whatever the hell they want and it isn't anyone's concern. If you swallow the garbage about Iran being an evil country with evil laws then you have to learn to think for yourself and realize that the only battle Iran has been dealing with over the last 50 years is the war with the meddling CIA.

If they want a revolution, that is up to the majority of the people Iran. Not the pockets of CIA terrorists spreading treasonous propaganda, not AMURICA, not you, them.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
I red allot of your comments.

I know that you are right, at least in the way reality should be perceived
The time's when I know en feel your right is when I have clarity.

How do you stay so close to the truth?

I let myself die and be reborn in the truth. I say this again, no one lives in the truth until they have been born again. It is not that I am close to the truth, I am the truth. To be reborn in the truth, is to become it.

How close are you to the truth? I tell you this my friend, if you were not on the path to truth, you would not even recognise my words as truth. The truth comes from within. These are just letters on the screen with no feeling. What you feel, comes from you.

For me. Truth only speaks in my actions today, For the rest I have no rest in mind and body.

What are your concerns? What ever they are, turn them over to that which is higher than you. If your burden is too great that you cannot rest, you are carrying too much, trying too hard. This is what God is for and why trusting in him is so important.

We have so many tragic stories running in our lives at one moment, . I want peace so bad, that I want to do something. Every time I try to relax my mind goes in to overdrive.

You seem to be speaking from an point that your words seem to come directly from your higher self.

Kudo's for you

Consider this my friend, you want peace badly, and because you want, you struggle. I already know I will have peace because I KNOW my father does not deny his child a loving request.

Do you give to your loved ones rocks when they ask for bread? What would you move that your child would not suffer? KNOW your FATHER and KNOW thyself.

It is never about belief. It has always been about knowing.

If I can be of help through these times my friend, do not hesitate to ask.

This goes for all who know me as a Brother.

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 18-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
We must help others to "Awake"

This is the Greatest time in history!

We are all going through the change.... and so are other people like you and me everyday.

Check out

[promotional link removed]

and

[promotional link removed]]
edit on 18-3-2011 by dibbs83 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/19/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I'm a bit surprised to hear him saying that. I think I should requeston some of stuff I heard about him, maybe he ain't so bad.

Anyway, people are waking up for sure ! Seems to me that we have more antigovernment protests than we ever had.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
@IAMIAM

I let myself die and be reborn in the truth. I say this again, no one lives in the truth until they have been born again. It is not that I am close to the truth, I am the truth. To be reborn in the truth, is to become it.

My experience is that I clearly can distinct what a thought is that comes from my hearth, or if it comes from my mind. When you choose from the hearth than your path already is the truth. Only you feel it cause you are it, and I dont. I understand that I can feel it. Only I have lots of things that are unsolved with building pressure.(And that is only my personal life) Yet I know its a process. I know I will get it al clear, because I am typing about it here.

I tell you this my friend, if you were not on the path to truth, you would not even recognise my words as truth. The truth comes from within. These are just letters on the screen with no feeling. What you feel, comes from you

Still missing vital knowledge to complete transformation. Feeling very unbalanced. I tried some meditation, as soon as i start within 2min i am feeling unwell and dizzy. I think I am blocking to much, because I have nothing to release it on.

What are your concerns? What ever they are, turn them over to that which is higher than you. If your burden is too great that you cannot rest, you are carrying too much, trying too hard. This is what God is for and why trusting in him is so important.

Nothing is solved, past and future. The echo of the past, resonates.(Its to heavy to go in detail for me)
What is God? For me that is the part of my higher self, which is in constant contact with me. Only I believe also that my higher self is part of another movement in the higher dimensional worlds an so on and on. I need to trust myself in what I feel. Feeling is for me receiving words from god. Yet the element for peace in mind and body is yet not found. (my higher self says i am stubborn)

Consider this my friend, you want peace badly, and because you want, you struggle. I already know I will have peace because I KNOW my father does not deny his child a loving request.

Too late for my father, he never did by me. Yet lately he is changed after an life treating situation. You see the lesson i have too learn here?

Do you give to your loved ones rocks when they ask for bread? What would you move that your child would not suffer? KNOW your FATHER and KNOW thyself.

Part of the problem. Yet I have broken the cycle of things I have past on to my son. My son is my everything.

It is never about belief. It has always been about knowing.

When I was a kid I believed everything. Should have known better. Now it took a lifetime to get in the knowing

What got you in the knowing?

Peace and the other thing too

edit on 19-3-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
He's full of it, at least about the U.S. Any uprising like the ones in Libya, Egypt, etc. would result in martial law and all those involved being declared terrorists. Things in Bahrain are flower petals and daisies compared to what it'd be like in the U.S. And you can bet your bottom dollar that most cops and soldiers would be killing civilians without hesitation because they had been deemed terrorists.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by notsosunny
These reactions are unbelievable!!!!

He is his own man, that's true. Nobody can tell him anything, you try, you're dead.

How can anyone use the words love and peace in the same sentence: I like this man.

He hangs people for demonstrating.

He's a killer and proud of it.

So is every country in the world in one way or another.

We hung Sadam for demonstrating.

All things come out in the wash, and we are about to enter the spin cycle.

If he is in the wrong, it will come out. If he is in the right, it will come out too.

With Love,

Your Brother

WE didn't hang Saddam. The Iraqis hung Saddam for being an evil, tyrannical, murderous animal. Ahmadinejad is cut from the same cloth, only a bit more extreme. His time will come.

Anyone who defends either of them is not to be trusted.
edit on 19-3-2011 by Decision because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

This thread explains why there is a global awakening
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Be sure to read my posts towards the end

Love,
ATS Shaman

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by KewlDaddyFatty
reply to post by IAMIAM

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the Iraqi government sentenced Sadam to death.

US of Iraq or US of A, same same.

He was silenced.

With Love,

Your Brother

Silenced for murdering thousands of his own people with chemical warfare while his sons tortured and executed Iraqis for fun, yes. Thank whatever fictional god you wanna believe in for Saddam's demise and I hope despots like Ghaddafi and Ahmadinejad (incorrect spelling but who cares about him) go the exact same way.

Captured, tried and executed by their very own people as they did while in power to innocent citizens.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
IAMIAM, this whole attitude of "maybe he is evil maybe he is saint" is getting you nowhere. It's really embarrassing.

You are told of how horrible he acts towards his own people and all you can say is "maybe he is wrong, maybe he is right, time will tell...".

Knock off with the mystery act. The man is a murderer, strong evidence exists of him rigging his country's elections, he has killed scores in the uprising following said elections, takes orders from a religious extremist and a madman, and plenty more to put him straight in the loony bin of psychopath leaders.
Yet you try to mellow it all by having this silly psuedo-philosophical attitude.

Give it a break.

P.s: It's Salam Alicum, not Sala Malicum. Try educate yourself in the nonsense you try to spew out before you do it.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Originally posted by KewlDaddyFatty
reply to post by IAMIAM

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the Iraqi government sentenced Sadam to death.

US of Iraq or US of A, same same.

He was silenced.

With Love,

Your Brother

Silenced for murdering thousands of his own people with chemical warfare while his sons tortured and executed Iraqis for fun, yes. Thank whatever fictional god you wanna believe in for Saddam's demise and I hope despots like Ghaddafi and Ahmadinejad (incorrect spelling but who cares about him) go the exact same way.

Captured, tried and executed by their very own people as they did while in power to innocent citizens.

My friend, if you want to believe Sadam was taken out for the atrocities against his people, that is fine. However, explain how such a benevolent nation would bother with Sadam while turning a blind eye to the genocide in Rwanda Link or Darfur Link. Explain how a Nation who use's biological warfare on it's own indigenous population to advance it's agenda can then sit in judgement on another nation who does the same while SUPPLYING those chemical and biological weapons that they use Link.

But all hypocrisy aside, it is my hope that the people of the world realise what evil the governments place on the people. Governments exist only to enslave the people and to commit attrocities in their name while concealing or otherwise obfuscating the truth of their deeds that enough of the people will support them long enough to remain in power. When that support erodes, all governments turn on their people. They are the master, and you are the slave. Sadly, you do not seem to mind the oppression the American Government does to it's own people.

Governments I judge and I judge them as a blight on mankind that must be eradicated. I do not judge one as good in anything. All are corrupt and all serve only the selfish desires of the few who ARE the government.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
IAMIAM, this whole attitude of "maybe he is evil maybe he is saint" is getting you nowhere. It's really embarrassing.

Don't be embarrassed at my refusal to judge the man my friend. I forgive you for being self-righteous. Stop, and you will have no reason to be embarrassed.

You are told of how horrible he acts towards his own people and all you can say is "maybe he is wrong, maybe he is right, time will tell...".

No one tells me anything my friend. All one can do is share their view. I decide if I find the view agreeable. I trust no man for they are all liars looking out for their own self interest, and you wear your bias on your sleeve.

Knock off with the mystery act. The man is a murderer, strong evidence exists of him rigging his country's elections, he has killed scores in the uprising following said elections, takes orders from a religious extremist and a madman, and plenty more to put him straight in the loony bin of psychopath leaders.
Yet you try to mellow it all by having this silly psuedo-philosophical attitude.

And if you were raised as Ahmadenijad, who is to say you would not be an equal or greater tyrant?

Give it a break.

I'll stop being me, when you stop being you. You first!

P.s: It's Salam Alicum, not Sala Malicum. Try educate yourself in the nonsense you try to spew out before you do it.

Actually, the phrase is spelled differently through out the world and the various cultures it is used in. I learned the phrase as it was used in MY tradition of Palomayombe which picked it up through Arab traders in the Congo region of Africa. The Congo tribes that adopted the phrase into their traditions carried it with them to Cuba during the slave trade. There it morphed into the spelling which I use, while retaining the benevolent meaning. Regardless, when I was on tour to Djibouti, Africa and said the phrase, it opened the doors to friendships, received a welcoming smile, and always received the return Alaikum Sala. So, if you will forgive the erroneous way which I spell the word, I will forgive your erroneous correction. Either way, I say...

Peace be upon you.
edit on 20-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

The world isn't what it seems my friend. The US has been trying to force capitalism on many nations around the world. When a nation rejects it,
Don't take my word for it, just watch and see.

With Love,

Your Brother
_________________________________________________________________________________________
When a nation rejects it, it sends its citizens to the U.S.A. to drink up all the dollars it can. I see that as so hypocritical
edit on 20-3-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikeybiznaz
When a nation rejects it, it sends its citizens to the U.S.A. to drink up all the dollars it can. I see that as so hypocritical

Where have you seen this done with your own eyes?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Brother, USA is full of them. Full of Indians too. UK full and muslims even have the gaul to protest for rights in a country they visit such as UK....

Islam all about Peace....take you cause to Libya and get your ass shot off about peace. And who is to their rescue. Well who do you think.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

The heroes you've supported in this thread are war mongers, rapists, and killers, no matter the color of their skin or their religious preference....

But aren't Western leaders the same??
They just do it to other countries, but same crimes...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I have to say Iranian women are as beautiful (when young) as any. Newport Beach Cal. is full of them. Looking good, hot clothes and makeup. Beautiful hair down for mr to see and want.....They come over here and want to get sassy with daddy and daddy will kill those beautiful young attractive women. One case is at trial now.

Those girls dont walk the streets of Iran, Saudi, Yemen, or Pakistan looking like that. This is another example of Muslim hypocracy

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

there is no doubt that "my side is the righteous side" Idealism exists in all corners. which is the reason that no man can stand blameless.

The only real awakening going on truely as I see it is Islam wanting their savior to come on the seen and proclaim rule of the world.
This is masked to look like an Exodus if you will. People led from the slavery of capitolism. But people will still have to work. Untill the Illuminauti show up with their robatics then the robotics will work and we will be rich? What? Rich ummmm excuse me but isnt rich a dirty capitolistic word.
Seriously do we park our awakened asses on a piece of ground and pray to WHOM EVER for food to fall from the sky.
edit on 20-3-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I can't help but wonder if he means an Islamic awakening...if so, then yeah...not much to look forward to except beheading or hanging if you don't wish to be a part of it. At least the Christians just shun you nowadays...

An awakening to self governance and human freedom I am all for though. If THAT is what he means, awesome. No more laws except those which are common sense. I hurt you, I pay for it...I kill you, I pay for it...that is about it.
edit on 20-3-2011 by SmokeandShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by metro

Iran wont allow revolution, Saudi wont and Libya wont...and for that matter American Government willnot either.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

you want to see the largest war of a government against its people,,,USA...thats right. These people in our government wouldnt let loose of their power, noway nohow...and any awakening movement here would be squashed in a moment
edit on 20-3-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: to add content

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join