It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, CIA, Secret Service! What this means?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

yeah, i'm not disagreeing with the fact that i believe it's monitored.
i've stated that a few times now.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
If you said you were contacted by aliens they would probably befriend
you with a lot of posts.

Most likely to put you under some mind control for their purpose.
ED: Well mentioning contact with anything might put them in action
as well the killer in Arizona was on ATS but I don't recall anything
strange other than money matters about the FED.

edit on 3/17/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I think I have one connect the dots that will show how this software is used for destabilization of countries.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

According to the contract between US Central Command (Centcom) and California company Ntrepid, the software would let each user control 10 personas, each "replete with background, history, supporting details, and cyber presences that are technically, culturally and geographically consistent." The software would also be able to let personas "appear to originate in nearly any part of the world" and interact through "conventional online services and social media platforms," while using a static IP address for each persona to maintain a consistent online identity.

OK So we have a company name. Ntrepid

www.linkedin.com...

Ntrepid Corporation Activity on LinkedIn

Ramzi Asmar is now Analyst at Ntrepid Corporation
was Research Fellow at Matthew B. Ridgway Center for International Security Studies
6 hours ago

We have a name. Ramzi Asmar

www.linkedin.com...

Ramzi Asmar
Title
--
Demographic info
Washington D.C. Metro Area | Government Relations
Education: University of Pittsburgh, University of Balamand, West Virginia University Summary: Conduct detailed All-Source Intelligence Analysis and paralleling the analysis with Socio-Cultural understanding of the Middle East. Linguistic s...

www.policymic.com...

How Social Media Has Become the New Weapon in the Middle East
By Heba Taha | Topics: Middle East Issues | Posted on: Tuesday January 25th 2011

At the bottom of the page.

Photo Credit: Ramzi Asmar

I suggest reading the article above."How Social Media Has Become the New Weapon in the Middle East"

edit on 17-3-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
This site is a joke. Certain users are able to bash people and call them names for posting stuff, questions, theories, things to be curious about, and they get away with it. I see threads cut off for no reason by the mods for stupid things like "rambling" when there was no more "rambling" than goes on anywhere else. They put a lid on anything to do with HAARP, have you noticed that? Thats what has me convinced now that all is not what it seems here on ATS. I told one a-hole to stop being rude to people and I got a note supposedly from the mods that I had bad behavior even tho I was completely polite when I called that guy out for being rude and mean to new people.

I think that some of those people who come on and are hard on the new people or people who talk about HAARP may be mods, secretly, or CIA plants.

I mean, why do they let certain users chew people's heads off just for the hell of it, for blood sport, and get away with murder? It doesn't make sense.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
See, here's an example. Go to this thread. See how you can't reply or respond? Just cut off. Guess the mods or the CIA plants didn't like it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Determinator

You used the Lear incident to prove that ATS was a front .....and the closing of that old thread/pointing to another thread to discuss it as proof of the actions of cia operatives??? ROFLROFL!!! Oh, thats rich!

I do not believe ATS is a CIA front, ran by any letter agency, nor do I believe that any mod is an undercover govt employee shill. I do think that paid folks come to this board.. and why not? Id think that was obvious. BUT not everyone who disagrees with you is a scary agent. Maybe they just disagree with you.

My question to you all who think this place is run by the CIA is this.. if you believed this, why are you still posting here? If the govt is snatching folks out of their homes for posting some junk/truth on a message board.. WHY are you still here posting and sharing your information? This is why I would question YOU on what YOUR motives are with this accusation.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
reply to post by Determinator

You used the Lear incident to prove that ATS was a front .....and the closing of that old thread/pointing to another thread to discuss it as proof of the actions of cia operatives??? ROFLROFL!!! Oh, thats rich!

I do not believe ATS is a CIA front, ran by any letter agency, nor do I believe that any mod is an undercover govt employee shill. I do think that paid folks come to this board.. and why not? Id think that was obvious. BUT not everyone who disagrees with you is a scary agent. Maybe they just disagree with you.

My question to you all who think this place is run by the CIA is this.. if you believed this, why are you still posting here? If the govt is snatching folks out of their homes for posting some junk/truth on a message board.. WHY are you still here posting and sharing your information? This is why I would question YOU on what YOUR motives are with this accusation.

I think that asking that question is logical, and understanding that our opinions even though not discussed in the mainstream has become a threat. Why would someone of the ABC agencies not be interested in one of the largest websites on the net?

This form of thinking is more logical amongst members then you think. The only reason why most news thats considered "alternative" is because of people that post in places like ATS. I like to think that not only am I aware that I am being watched, but I am being watched for my source of research and not checking out who's winning on national t.v.

We keep them on their toes. This is what motivates me, while others that choose to ignore the facts live in a good nights slumber.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
)Hey, this is what we do, and spying on us is what they do! It's the old creed "In God we trust, all others we monitor" So what? What's there to hide? That a lot of us think the government is evil? We don't think the government is evil, we know it is !
But we aren't harming anyone so there's not a lot they can do about it, right Uncle Sam? Luv ya Uncle Sam (Not :up

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

read again, I said that I felt that the board was monitored, but I do NOT believe that ATS is a CIA front.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

read again, I said that I felt that the board was monitored, but I do NOT believe that ATS is a CIA front.

Front, monitored, viewed, conspired against, these are all terms that most dont want to be a part of, but are. All of those are a part, just not either justifiably, or intentionally. We are all apart. This is just the way the system goes.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
This thread is laughable. The FBI, CIA, NSA, or whatever other agency can mirror this site, its databases, and filter any keyword which is posted as they wish. They can even capture your username and password and log-in as you if they so wish to.

Unless you are using HTTPS, any account name, password, or any other transmission is sent over the internet in CLEAR TEXT, that's right, CLEAR TEXT, which means that anyone wishing to place a network trap between you and ATS can see everything you send and receive. Your Emails are even sent this way unless the transmissions are sent as encrypted or otherwise secured.

I have no doubt that if any agency wanted to find out who we are or what we are doing, they could and we probably won't be the wiser, unless you are one of the lucky ones who have advanced skills in CIS-Networking. Don't forget the internet and its protocols were invented in the 50's by DARPANET.

Even firewalls won't help if they want to get in to your computer. The only safe computer is a POWERED-DOWN computer. So, don't leave it on, turn the damned thing off when you are finished. Have several hardware and software firewalls, which add layers between you and them. If you are one of the tin-foil paranoid people, you can encrypt your data on your drive, but be sure you know what you are doing. Some encryption has already been broken, as WEP (wireless encryption protocol,) that's why everyone should be using WPA or WPA2, but who knows that might not be safe. Those updates really help fill the holes in buggy operating systems and help security. If you worry about email, don't receive your emails as HTML format, which can have code placed in the page to do nasty things. Use text only but if you have to see all those neat graphics, go ahead at your own risk.

The best rule of thumb is to not do anything you'd be busted for, then you'll have nothing to hide if some suits knock on your door, so stay safe and remember anything you do can be traced and tracked on the internet. I assume all those cookies and trackers report to some gigantic networked database somewhere which predicts trends and potential problems. Those huge datacenters everywhere do serve a purpose and I'd bet they record every post on every site that everyone has ever written or replied to. Imagine if some super-duper AI which has achieved consciousness and able to think much faster than the sum-total of all humanity is thinking right about now?

But there is one Being which sees all and knows all, no matter what and what everyone will or is to do, is and has been known for all eternity. Worry not, for it all has been written and the battles won.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Dude, those are all great and awesome questions.

I still post here because I am a megalomaniacal narcissist with nothing better to do with my time than create paraonid scenarios - What better place to do this than on a conspiracy site?

Rock on, Brother.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join