It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solutions to assist Japan. FROM OUT OF BOX THINKERS.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

I think another poster commented that it may cause fall out from spent fuel rods and other contaminates.
thanks harrytuttle for your input in the thread.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

now thats an idea!!! dig under the entire complex, while keeping the rods cool with as little a needed fresh water. dig under it, so charges are set, after engineers have evacuted the tunnels. blow the land out form uder it so the entire complex , rods and all collapse into the earth, hopefully burying most of it. use wireless construction trucks to fill in the rest.
its simple! yet complicated!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
or..i nkow this is kinda far fetched maybe..contruct a good 12 inch steel sarcophogus for the rods* store em in a salt mine or bury them far away from any water source, so they dont rust*

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Ya know....Michio Kaku was saying almost the same thing. Just start closing it off before it's too late!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
How about dropping some bunker busters and just drive it into the ground a few hundred feet?

Another great use of destruction weaponary. I like the thought sink it burry it then evaluate how to keep it contained so it can be cleaned and prevent further contamination. Your idea seems to be on of the fastest ways just keep in mind potential fall out..

Thanks sligtlyskeptical

Fallout and a potential aquifer sitting below the plants. Anyone know for sure if there is an aquifer directly below?

link   
reply to post by mishmallow8

Thanks mishmallow8

link   
drop them here , not too far to travel (in the scheme of things)

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by teapot

THERE IT IS! teapot do you think they possess the ability to produce snow and ice? This is another great idea
Use some of this conspiracy technology in a better way.

Thanks

The article in the first link claims the machines produce hail stones in the desert, so yes, I do think the machines can produce ice in the already snow-cooled atmosphere over Fukushima.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

Thanks again teapot!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I say stay the HECK away from fault zones these days, japanese also, just 1 quake hit doesnt mean there will be no others to come, the ring of fire is being very violent this month, i would leave japan and any coasteal areas in ring of fire at least till end of this month, dont even think about going to japan and helping, there might be another huge one this weekend.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
ok has anyone seen the simpsons movie where theres like 100 helicopters carrying the glass dome to put on springfield just do thats but with a big lead box

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I really don't know much about nuclear containment or anything related to how nuclear power works, so I hope this isn't a dumb suggestion. How about pouring liquid concrete (before it hardens) instead of water? How about using a snowmaker/producer and use dry ice instead instead of regular ice (again I have no clue what dry ice is made of).

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nikkibee

nikkibee, thanks for the input. It would work if technology existed that would lay plasma wall transmission lines that when activated would create a plasma dome or cube around the entire area even below ground.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
what if they just drop cement on the rods instead of water, just seal the reactors and spent fuel rods with cement, would it work? It looks like pouring water just does not do anything unless they're trying to save the plant which looks like a lost cause..They have tried everything else why not this? I bet they do this in the end i don't think there is anything left to try..

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

Chewingonmushrooms thanks for posting either way. From what I gather the radiation within the rods keeps heating up and when the rods have a solid or gas arounfd them they all are ventually destroyed so that why they use cooled water to create a radiation barrier and to keep rods cool. Still the idea you presented may work with use of other simular materials.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

I am not sure how it would work but from other poster within this thread it was stated if a solid or gas was used chances are they will be destroyed from the rods heating up. The rods just keep getting hotter then material surrounding them causing the matrials to fail..
Thanks sugarcookie1

edit on 3/17/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Im thinking Anti-Matter on this one guys.. coming into contact with matter, it would vaporize all matter. i would think including radiation.

CERN and the other place in NA have enough combined for this to work.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kingbreaker

this is like the ultimate balance but how would it be prevented from spreading and antimattering everything as it is a chain reaction I think. It is still a good idea Kingbreaker, thanks.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
dump a crap load of sand on em and let them encase themselves in a glass tomb... then let the molten blob of glass roll into the ocean. idk if that would work but i know if ya put em on a rocket with 1st class seats to the sun, that should do the job

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure Godzilla could pick up those nuclear reactors. Once they are put under water they will leak no more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join