It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy uses Illuminati card to predict the exact date and hour of the tsunami in Japan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The following was just posted onto the other thread concerning the illuminati card "combined disaster", but a new member signed up just to post the following, and hasn't posted anything since:

Originally posted by SayNotoHAARP
link

That is the link to the Japanese Prediction to the exact date and HOUR. He was using the Illuminati Card called "COMBINED DISASTERS" to warn of this tsunami in the pacific ocean. We were all warned, we should have listened.

I'll just quote part of my reply to him:

reply to post by SayNotoHAARP

Dude, that's creepy, can that be faked? Here is a screenshot:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e69a13e31a65.jpg[/atsimg]

I also tried to view his other links but I was getting this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a516d5f1eed6.jpg[/atsimg]

Should I make a thread on this dude, you only have two posts and this deserves some more light imo.

I don't really know much about how Facebook works, I've never really used it. It would be pretty cool if this guy really used those cards to predict this event.

edit on 17-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

This is really, really weird! Awesome and amazing!

We must dig about this event !!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I personally do not have an opinion on whether this is just a freak coincidence or some behind the scene work , but just because this is an eerie situation (combined with the card game) i would like to bump this thread so that it does not disappear from the main site for a while
I guess if he is so accurate with the cards then we should be seeing more predictions in the future .

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I say it's a sham. If you google the name Mitchell Coombes you will find he is a fairly famous psychic to the stars. Now I'm not saying this kid doesn't exist, or that this game doesn't foretell these events, but......I"m a little bit skeptical on this one. But hey, what would the world be without skeptics.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
calling hoax,
not on FB, but google cache shows
14 march
not same guy in FB photo.

the 3 links in mentioned at end of screenshot are all the same.

edit on 17-3-2011 by CitizenNum287119327 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by recycled

If you google the name Mitchell Coombes you will find he is a fairly famous psychic to the stars.
It's clearly a different person, compare the photo on www.mitchellcoombes.com (the famous psychics homepage) to the pic of this guy on Facebook. The other post by "SaynotoHAARP" supplied his YouTube profile link though, if you need further confirmation of his appearance: link

link   
Went to his Facebook page. All the links of him proving that he predicted something would happen, are conveniently broken. He did have exactly 666 friends though....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
In this video he posted on youtube it shows clearly that he mistakes the combined disasters card for London instead of Tokyo and makes comments about the London Olympics 2012 and the colors of the clothes of the people on the card. The video was posted 2 days before the Japan EQ and therefore his prediction is more of a generalized prediction rather than a specific one. Here is the video and the evidence is at 7:36.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
calling hoax,
not on FB, but google cache shows
14 march
not same guy in FB photo.
That is the famous guy, NOT the same guy...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by croweboy

Went to his Facebook page. All the links of him proving that he predicted something would happen, are conveniently broken.
The link supplied is the main proof of his prediction, look at the dates.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Longdead33

In this video he posted on youtube it shows clearly that he mistakes the combined disasters card for London instead of Tokyo and makes comments about the London Olympics 2012 and the colors of the clothes of the people on the card.
Look at what he posted on Facebook, and look at the dates. He clearly states how many hours until the disaster hits. So what if he got the location wrong, it took a very observant ATS member to actually realize the clock was closer to one in Tokyo, it's understandable he didn't notice that. After all, I don't think he's claiming to be a prophet is he? He's just getting info from the cards as far as I can see.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I don't know how to do a screenshot, but this is from his fb page.

Murat Burgess likes this.
Murat Burgess Well its nice and Hot up here. Wish it was Cold up here
February 11 at 2:56am
Mitchell Coombes oh man its hot up here but its going to be cold again on sunday, hows queensland going?
February 11 at 2:58am
Murat Burgess did you mean down here? Queensland going fine.
February 11 at 2:59am
Mitchell Coombes yeah something like that... i dont want to enable the comments on here because its gonna be jerry springer gone wild u know
February 11 at 3:00am
Murat Burgess yeh.
February 11 at 3:09am
Mitchell Coombes how are those fat kids going
February 11 at 3:09am
Murat Burgess yeah Brentons doing fine, he needs to eat a bit more though
February 11 at 3:10am
Mitchell Coombes why do you only have one mutual friend?
February 11 at 3:10am
Murat Burgess cause im a Prick and no one likes me
February 11 at 3:11am
Mitchell Coombes im sensing the fake account, one mutual friend, attention seeking thingy.. u know.. like.. yeah you know what i mean? sensing thoughi said sensing i didnt say it is.
February 11 at 3:12am
Murat Burgess Please copy and paste this into your status if you know someone, or have been affected by someone, who needs a punch in the f@#@in face.
February 11 at 3:13am
Mitchell Coombes notice only one mutual friend and all the accounts xyz makes to sledge himself and get attention onto himself because he likes attention and making fake accounts
February 11 at 3:14am
Mitchell Coombes making lots and lots of fake accounts and adding himself to his own facebook pretending to be other people and starting fake trouble its just a jerry springer show only 1 mutual friend on all the fake facebook accounts a low life gronk and always will be remember.. and oh i have IP address logs to prove its same person
February 11 at 3:16am
Murat Burgess dfidfjkdfjkdjkdfjkdfjudfdfjkjijidfjddjjdfjjjsdjudjdfui#youjfdjkdfjkdjkdfjkdfjkfddfjkassole
February 11 at 3:26am
Mitchell Coombes if anyone else has documented evidence that this is all the same person on all these fake profiles please provide me with IP address logs if you can get through facebook's firewall proxy?
February 11 at 3:27am
Mitchell Coombes ok so back on topic!!! queensland how is it up there with the floods and cyclones and bushfires
February 11 at 3:28am
Clayton Greening Hello Old Friend
February 11 at 3:31am
Mitchell Coombes hi
February 11 at 3:31am
Mitchell Coombes Depression is not a sign of weakness, it is a sign that you have been trying to be strong for too long.
February 11 at 3:32am
Mitchell Coombes Clayton... minus the IP address proof for the fake accounts.. why do all the fake accounts on the fake account say the EXACT same things at around the exact same time of the day.. like how many 14 year old boys are up at 4am on a sunday morning? it appears to be robotic
February 11 at 3:33am
Clayton Greening “Intuition
is a suspension of logic
due to impatience.”
February 11 at 3:37am
Mitchell Coombes am i talking to myself here? wait no your not a robot
February 11 at 3:38am

I"m calling bs

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Anyone considered emailing the guy asking him how he gets his information from the cards? Doubt he'd tell tho..

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

He generalized his prediction. He did not name a location and he did not name an event. Nor did he say whether the event was going to be good or bad. The links he provided as proof took me nowhere. Furthermore, if I understand this correctly, he believes that specific Illuminati card to be linked to the 2012 Olympics. I think this guy has thrown so much crap at a wall, finally got some of it to stick, and is capitalizing on it. Hes a charlatan.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz
reply to post by Longdead33

In this video he posted on youtube it shows clearly that he mistakes the combined disasters card for London instead of Tokyo and makes comments about the London Olympics 2012 and the colors of the clothes of the people on the card.
Look at what he posted on Facebook, and look at the dates. He clearly states how many hours until the disaster hits. So what if he got the location wrong, it took a very observant ATS member to actually realize the clock was closer to one in Tokyo, it's understandable he didn't notice that. After all, I don't think he's claiming to be a prophet is he? He's just getting info from the cards as far as I can see.

He did get the date and approximate time right but he didn't explain how he discovered this through the illuminati cards. If he did this using the combined disasters card then it was by accident since he thought that it was London in that card and not Tokyo. Also a few others have predicted a major disaster starting on the 11th of March 2011 from the alignment of comet Elenin, the Earth and the Sun which is identcal to the formation when the Chile EQ took place.

Also since he has a youtube account and is into this type of stuff he could have easily read the predictions of others and left a generalized random comment on Facebook. When the EQ hit Japan he immediately declared that that was what he was predicting. It's a possibility.

edit on 17/3/2011 by Longdead33 because: Added comment.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
That page is definitely something, but what it is not, is a teenagers page, who sits around playing card games making predictions, but that's just my prediction.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fazza!
Anyone considered emailing the guy asking him how he gets his information from the cards? Doubt he'd tell tho..
Good idea, I'll do it.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
What I don't understand about this guy is that in one of his FB posts he says this:

I hacked the Pentagon for incriminating evidence of manufactured white powder pestilence. Marine corps, black vests, with their guns and ammo, triggering man-made tsunamis and earthquakes. So here's the truth about the HAARP weather control system, that will # up your mind; the biological warfare begins this September 11, at 11:11am.

And this...

I was correct to the exact hour once again. Just like with the NZ earthquake, Cyclone Yassi and the QLD Floods. You were all warned well in advance. If you did not watch those videos I posted about the pacific tsunami that is your own fault.

Then in his next post he says this:

Why are all you conspiracy nut cases saying there is going to be a Tsunami off California today just because there's a pole shift from some Comet Elenin? FUck you guys are so gullible, get back to reality and stop date-setting, after today, you will all look like clowns with no credibility. Fags.

Isn't he completely contradicting himself? Calling himself a fag?

edit on 17-3-2011 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I truly hope this kid is alwright as the implications of the chosenones having a monkey know there plans would be of horrific coinequences for this chap. Has anyone heard anything from this guy since

edit on 17-3-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

I just sent him a message on FB, so we'll know soon enough if he's still alive. I expect he is fine.

On another note, the member that brought this information to our attention has made a few more posts on the other thread near the bottom of the page if you want to check them out: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have sent a PM to the member and left a message in that thread, asking him to chime into this thread, so I expect he will soon. I also hope to hear from the actual guy who made the prediction and get him involved, as stated above.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join