It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy uses Illuminati card to predict the exact date and hour of the tsunami in Japan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus13
reply to post by Longdead33

Nah kidd...look at the combined disaster card...The clock is not Big Ben...to me it looks like the Wako Clock Tower..

1.bp.blogspot.com...

That's what I have been saying in my post and that's why I posted the youtube video with it. Read it again. It is the Wako clock tower and that guy mistakes it for Big Ben.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

yeah i agree its the wako tower but i think the resemblance he got from the tower was the fact that they are wearing the same colors as the olympic rings and london olympics is 2012 that is the only resemblance u can put on it really and i mean the 2 together from face value looks like big ben but yes the top of the tower is flat so it cant be the big ben i guess.... but why the olympic colours for the 5 people???? has thing got anything to do with london olympics 2012???

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
why are all these people claiming that they "predicted" the earthquake now?, if they're so talented why they don't predict the new catastrophe? lame.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I added him as a facebook friend last night.I browsed through the profiles of some of his friends that frequently post on his wall, and appears they know him personally.They are eleven year old kids.His profile says that he is plays poker,so he is probably good with cards.Everything is weird about this kid,his name is definitively not Mitchell Coombes.Mitchell Coombes is some person who is Australian psychic to the stars.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

Can you please enlighten us who the hell is Chenney?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

This shows the videos warning of a pacific tsunami check dates I found them on his wall

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by adnachiel21

They are eleven year old kids.His profile says that he is plays poker
Well, he looks a bit older than 11 or 12, at least 16 imo. His FB profile states:

Collage: Australian Poker College
Poker Theory · Poker Abstract Mathematics

If that is correct I doubt he's a little kid.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

stop lying on ATS

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayNotoHAARP

yeah i agree its the wako tower but i think the resemblance he got from the tower was the fact that they are wearing the same colors as the olympic rings and london olympics is 2012 that is the only resemblance u can put on it really and i mean the 2 together from face value looks like big ben but yes the top of the tower is flat so it cant be the big ben i guess.... but why the olympic colours for the 5 people???? has thing got anything to do with london olympics 2012???

According to the guy in the youtube video, it's supposed to have because he thought the tower was the Big Ben, mistakenly. The youtube account where the video was posted and the picture of the guy who predicted the disaster on FB are the same. This shows that the guy was claiming stuff randomly based on the cards and his prediction was not really based on the combined disasters card.

This was my point from that video.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Find the card game HERE

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I think I found his real profile,apparently he is 22, he was born January 21,1989.It maybe another fake though .
www.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Fazza!

Check the time stamp of that. It was after the first major tsunami hit. Like Ive said, he has predicted nothing.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

stop lying on ATS
Haha, do you care to elaborate pal?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by adnachiel21

.It maybe another fake though .
I think it may be his old profile. It has the same name, location and school, just a lot less friends, but most of the same friends.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SayNotoHAARP

That's not proof though! Anyone could have grabbed those generalized videos off of You-tube and posted them. They do NOT specify Japan. They cover the whole Pacific Ocean area, specifically singling out Australia. Again, two of the three time stamps are POST-FACTO! The third one generalizes. I'm certain I could find a you tube video covering any and all disasters from any and all future time period, especially a general one. The cumulative investigative power of ATS is amazing, yet people are falling for some twelve year old punk calling himself a prophet, without weighing the evidence! Just sad...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by croweboy

Dude, whether he did or did not specify Japan exactly, he still got it right down to the day and hour based on a card. That's worth something. When/if he turns up to this thread, he can shed some more light on the situation.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Yeah this is quite amazing really.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Oh wow! I have a deck of these cards somewhere. I had them years ago before I really knew much about the Illuminati. I'm pretty sure they're still around somewhere. Time to go searching!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hey guys, I just added him on Facebook. I also gave him a message saying I found out about him, because some people were talking about him on a thread, that he can make predictions, and stuff. Anyways, no response, yet.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
i looked him up on facebook since i have one, its exactly the way the op posted in the screen shot. facebook dates and times of posts can not be changed and he started warning of the tsunami 104 hrs ahead of time. seems he has something, and just a heads up he also said in a comment on his wall california is next. i guess well see what happens, but i suggest that all the skeptics who have a facebook look him up and read his wall, u dont even have to add him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join