It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earthquake Illuminati Card and The Wako Tower in Tokyo...

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I dont know if somebody said this....but 10 years ago in 2001 was 9/11, now in 2011 we have 3/11...dates that are exactly half a year apart in the calender....coincidence...maybe, but looks a little to synchronously .
(not to mention the 9.0 strengt.....to far out..... 11 of march a 9 quake! ...?..)

Could be interpreted in different ways.
One is that it is Gaia, the soul of Earth answering. (Giving us a chance to denounce nuclear power for good and the manipulation around it.)
Another is that it is staged, either from earth or from space. (manipulation is going on)
(I myself on this one, think it was a natural quake - and 9/11 offcourse manipulation)

About the card discussion I have a little comment:
Greenpeace and others have for many years warned about the current nuclear plant. Warnings from eco-friendly people can be made in different ways, using these informations about a possible danger concerning old nuclear plants in earthquake and tsunami areas. I know quite a few who would state such warnings in a creative and prophetic way.
As an artist myself, propheticy in art is quite normal, as art history show us numerous accounts.

Follow the situation with hightened awareness, and really love the bright comments in between!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I don't understand why everyone is getting so excited about these cards, the makers just used some intelligence and produced cards based on possible scenarios, to make the game more realistic.

I bet everyone here if asked to come up with a card would draw a known landmark and a suitable event to match the area, you wont depict a volcano in New York as it would never happen. If i was asked to make a card i would probably draw the new Olympic stadium and a bomb exploding, does not mean I'm in the Illuminati or planning it, I am thinking like many other people of plausible future events.

Japan is on a known earthquake zone, it seems sensible to draw a know Japanese landmark.

As for the Twin Towers, an explosion in one of the towers is easily imaginable, it was a symbol of america and a prime target for terrorist, in fact they already tried before the cards were made.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz
Wow, I don't have time to skim through this thread, but has anyone seen this card yet? Check out the text on this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/99e7fe9380b0.png[/atsimg]

"Disaster! This is an instant attack to destroy any coastal place. It does not require an action. It's damage is 16 against a huge place, 20 against any other place, but 24 against Japan or California. If the attack succeeds, the target is devastated. If it succeeds by more than 6, the target is destroyed."

Michio Kaku predicted this could be a scale 6 meltdown or higher.

edit on 17-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

Yes. The God Zilla awakening!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The plan card:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d32dd97bcedd.png[/atsimg]
Initial disaster card:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a25718df927.jpg[/atsimg]
Main disaster card:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f68ae5d75bdf.jpg[/atsimg]
Finishing move:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/99e7fe9380b0.png[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
That guy that predicted the Japanese Quake through the Illuminati Cards got it right to the date and hour. Take a look at the facebook to see he was correct right on time.

www.facebook.com...#!/profile.php?id=1427705082

He was warning people of a pacific tsunami all week long and he came out with an exact date and hour on Monday.

Check out his youtube channel as well.

www.youtube.com.../a/u/0/Wgl0x684v8o

#ing creepy

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
www.facebook.com...#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=1910301683737&id=1427705082

That is the link to the Japanese Prediction to the exact date and HOUR. He was using the Illuminati Card called "COMBINED DISASTERS" to warn of this tsunami in the pacific ocean. We were all warned, we should have listened.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SayNotoHAARP

Dude, that's creepy, can that be faked? Here is a screenshot:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e69a13e31a65.jpg[/atsimg]

I also tried to view his other links but I was getting this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a516d5f1eed6.jpg[/atsimg]

Should I make a thread on this dude, you only have two posts and this deserves some more light imo.

EDIT: Here is the fixed link: [url=www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=1910301683737&id=1427705082[/url]

edit on 17-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SayNotoHAARP

I made a thread dude, I figured you wouldn't mind. Chime in if you can: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

This is really, really weird! Awesome and amazing!

We must dig about this event !!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Actually that guy did not foretell the EQ/tsunami in Japan but his claim was general about a disaster. Proof is that he didn't even realize that the tower falling in the combined disasters card is not Big Ben in this video he made at 7:36 time:

edit on 17/3/2011 by Longdead33 because: Time added

Since that video was published on the 9th of March 2011 this proves that his claim about a disaster was very generalized. Nonetheless he got the day and approximate time of a disaster correclty.
edit on 17/3/2011 by Longdead33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Great find.... can't wait for the rest of the card to come into play

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Check out that guy on youtube he predicted the Japan Quake to the exact date and hour from the Illuminati Cards.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Check out his facebook he gave an exact date and hour for the event and was warning people all year.

www.facebook.com...
(If that link doesn't work you can get it from the youtube video anyway)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Yes make a thread on him please! I can access his wall and his page but I can't get access to those video links you posted from his wall. I think he's got them set to Friends Only. So he warned of a pacific tsunami on his videos did he? And with that post, he seems to be telling us of something MASSIVE. I mean he says "hold on tight", referring to an earthquake..... "shock of your lives!" it certainly was the shock of our lives.... and "...you've been warned of what's to come..." so he warned everyone of what's to come, and it happened on the hour, wow thats crazy. and he posted that illuminati card video on March 10th a day before the event. Interesting, i want to know more about this guy

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Maybe someone else already caught this, but the time on the Illuminati card clock seems to correspond to the time recording the earthquake at the US Geological Survey official site (2:46 pm local time in Japan at epicenter). If you add another minute or two for folks to run into the street....BINGO.

I'm trying to copy/paste the text from USGS here:
---------------
Earthquake Details

* This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.

Magnitude 9.0
Date-Time

* Friday, March 11, 2011 at 05:46:23 UTC
* Friday, March 11, 2011 at 02:46:23 PM at epicenter
* Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 38.322°N, 142.369°E
Depth 32 km (19.9 miles) set by location program
Region NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
Distances

* 130 km (81 miles) E (86°) from Sendai, Honshu, Japan
* 179 km (111 miles) ENE (68°) from Fukushima, Honshu, Japan
* 188 km (117 miles) SE (145°) from Morioka, Honshu, Japan
* 376 km (234 miles) NE (37°) from TOKYO, Japan

Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 13.5 km (8.4 miles); depth fixed by location program
Parameters NST=350, Nph=351, Dmin=416.3 km, Rmss=1.46 sec, Gp= 29°,
M-type=centroid moment magnitude (Mw), Version=A
Source

* USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)

Event ID usc0001xgp

* Press Release: USGS Updates Magnitude of Japan's 2011 Tohoku Earthquake to 9.0

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Longdead33

No no I am on Mitchell Coombes's wall now and he actually has 4 videos on his wall posted on Wednesday the 9th of March and it says "WARNING to the PACIFIC AREAS. There will be an earthquake/tsunami in the PACIFIC OCEAN that will be created by HAARP, many many tsunamis in the Pacific in 2011. That was what he "warning of what's to come"... He obviously had them videos set to Friends Only!! But He did definitely warned of a TSUNAMI in the Pacific, however he did not make any reference to Japan. He just said a Tsunami in the Pacific on the 11th of March at about 3:30PM Japan time. So yes he did actually predict a pacific tsunami and we were warned about it, he just didn't specifically say anything about Japan, it was just TSUNAMI in PACIFIC on 11th of March at 3:30pm Japan time.

edit on 17-3-2011 by SayNotoHAARP because: incorrect claim

edit on 17-3-2011 by SayNotoHAARP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Did you all know there is a replica, or at least a look alike of the Statue of Liberty? I believe it is by the Rainbow bridge in Tokyo, but I might be wrong.

No I did not know that.
But I think that's cool and I wanted to know more, so I googled 'replica of statue of liberty', lol.

I think it looks like theres three of them??

wiki

The French Statue of Liberty came to Odaiba, the beach area of Tokyo since April 1998 until May 1999 in commemoration of "The French year in Japan". Because of its popularity, in 2000, a replica of the French Statue of Liberty was erected at the same place (Photo). Also in Japan, a small Statue of Liberty is in the Amerika-mura (American Village) shopping district in Osaka, Japan. Another replica is locatednear the town of Shimoda south of Misawa, Japan where the United States has a U.S. Air Force base with 8,000 military members.This replica is located on the same latitude as the original statue in New York.

That's pretty crazy, I never knew about that. That last one listed is the one in the far north of Honshu apparently. Idk if any of them are damaged.

I also saw that there's a joint US-Japanese Air Force base there near Misawa.
They actually have a large inventory there. That one base could handle Libya on it's own.

I don't know if anyone mentioned anything about your post yet, but I'll continue reading the thread I'm trying not to skip any posts.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayNotoHAARP
reply to post by Longdead33

No no I am on Mitchell Coombes's wall now and he actually has 4 videos on his wall posted on Wednesday the 9th of March and it says "WARNING to the PACIFIC AREAS. There will be an earthquake/tsunami in the PACIFIC OCEAN that will be created by HAARP, many many tsunamis in the Pacific in 2011. That was what he "warning of what's to come"... He obviously had them videos set to Friends Only!! But He did definitely warned of a TSUNAMI in the Pacific, however he did not make any reference to Japan. He just said a Tsunami in the Pacific on the 11th of March at about 3:30PM Japan time. So yes he did actually predict a pacific tsunami and we were warned about it, he just didn't specifically say anything about Japan, it was just TSUNAMI in PACIFIC on 11th of March at 3:30pm Japan time.

edit on 17-3-2011 by SayNotoHAARP because: incorrect claim

edit on 17-3-2011 by SayNotoHAARP because: (no reason given)

The obvious questions that come to mind are:

1) How does he know that the earthquake/tsunami is going to be created by HAARP?
2) How can he know the exact date and time unless he is actually somehow responsible for the event or has inside information?
3) Is it impossible that he has watched the videos made by people on youtube that claim the possibility of a major earthquake on the dates 11-15 March 2011 and got the date from there?

Regardless of these questions he doesn't justify his prediction in any rational way.
edit on 17/3/2011 by Longdead33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
He currently have 666 friends as of now. LoL way to go people if he is the real deal then follow him.

Originally posted by SayNotoHAARP
That guy that predicted the Japanese Quake through the Illuminati Cards got it right to the date and hour. Take a look at the facebook to see he was correct right on time.

www.facebook.com...#!/profile.php?id=1427705082

He was warning people of a pacific tsunami all week long and he came out with an exact date and hour on Monday.

Check out his youtube channel as well.

www.youtube.com.../a/u/0/Wgl0x684v8o

#ing creepy

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The RED WATER HYDRANT.......it's American, not Japanese! Thats why I realised this has nothing to do with Japan.

The Tidal Wave card.....thats an Oblisk.....is there any Oblisk near a nuclear reactor in the USA, France, Spain.........

edit on 17-3-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Mitchell Coombes has also posted this on his Facebook back in March 11th:

Mitchell Coombes california is next... do u wanna know the date?
March 11 at 6:02am

Pretty freaky since we're also hearing rumours that California is due for the next big one.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join