It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the bodies?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

This is a subject that, while quite thought provoking, is really not very sensitive to the folks in Japan who are missing loved ones right this moment. Many bodies will be recovered over the next few weeks in places that will surprise you. Some bodies get buried, some truly lost at sea, some burned to ash, some ripped into pieces or smashed into unrecognizable forms. I guarantee some recovery workers will handle dead bodies without even realizing it. Also, during 9-11 coverage, aside from the bodies falling out of windows prior to the collapse of the towers, there were NO BODIES whatsoever on any major coverage. Come to think of it, i don't remember seeing piles of dead bodies on the news after Katrina, or schools of them floating in the sea after the Indonesian Tsunami. I agree that there are many mysterious disappearances going on on this planet everyday, but it is still insensitive to watch the coverage and say "hey... where are all the dead bodies?!" I can't imagine not knowing where my daughter was after a huge disaster like that, and i would really not want somebody telling me they think her body has been stolen by ETs in the confusion.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I really dont think the op was meaning to be disrespectful, emotions are high obviously and Id be worried if they werent, so his timing is entirely inappropriate but I dont think he deserves the amount of slamming some of you people are giving him, this is a conspiracy website there are going to be people making threads about conspiracies they think are going on in relation to any number of topics, just because his timing is off does not make him a bad person, and also if you read his post properly you would of noticed that he had mentioned a ton of other instances where a huge number of people go missing and are mysteriously unaccounted for - not just people in tsunami's - and that I believe was his point, where do these missing people go? Is there a conspiracy behind the dissapearance of all these people? He did not say that the eq in Japan was made by the Japanese government and he did not mention aliens, he was simply speculating about missing people and, if a bit thoughtlessly, tied Japan in with it all (of course I could be wrong, I have no idea what his intentions were, this is just what comes across to me from his original post) If he had not mentioned the Japan eq/tsunami then he would not have gotten the kinds of responses that he did. Sometimes you need to just step back and remember that this is a conspiracy website, and that not all people posting conspiracy ideas are doing so to be offensive, they are just doing the best they can to make sense of this messed up world we live in...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 10987654321

Re-read your first post.

30,000 bodies found, obviously you have a hearing problem, carefull who you call idiotic.

Official body count today is 4.500.

Says the guy who can't spell? And from somebody who thinks the official count is 4.5 people, I believe you were going for 4,500 not 4.5. And how do you know what news source she heard that figure from?

Any "body count" as of this stage of recovery is pure speculation, nobody knows an exact number yet. While her number seems pretty high how can you say it's wrong with such authority?

Instead of attacking people over figures that cannot be verified how about focusing in on the fact that the OP thinks someone is stealing bodies or are they just not dead? I am confused where he was going with this thread.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I always take note of that now since those planes had no bodies on 911....Good Post....

They claim to have found 2,000 in just 1 pile. I never saw them though....In fact, I haven't seen 1 body as of yet...

edit on 17-3-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Your joking, right? A massive Tsunami crashes into an unsuspecting village and no bodies are found!

Here's a news flash. Don't tell anyone though, but they were washed out to sea. Can you believe that!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quasi
in the 9/11 you saw the bodies falling(jumping out the windows)in Japan did not see any bodies.

Why would they jump out the windows into the water?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

A meat-grinder of a tsunami roars ashore filled with tons of broken twisted debris and you have to ask what happened to the bodies? Do you have some morbid fascination with dead bodies or something?

edit on 17-3-2011 by Lilitu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

Thanks, I too noticed it after the fact when I ran across another photo about the other tsunami that appeared to be a larger version of the one I posted a link to. I'm kind of relieved, to be honest....I was told those photos were being tightly guarded. So when I thought I found one, I was a bit disheartened. Now that I know it's not Japan, I'm relieved. They don't need that right now, to be honest. People don't quite "get" or understand their culture...to display those images would be horrendous to them right now.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChuMoo
Your joking, right? A massive Tsunami crashes into an unsuspecting village and no bodies are found!

Here's a news flash. Don't tell anyone though, but they were washed out to sea. Can you believe that!

Not if the tsunami goes inlands,don't tell anyone.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu
reply to post by Quasi

A meat-grinder of a tsunami roars ashore filled with tons of broken twisted debris and you have to ask what happened to the bodies? Do you have some morbid fascination with dead bodies or something?

edit on 17-3-2011 by Lilitu because: (no reason given)

I have not,but there are none and all that story the where washed back to sea don apply does not make sense at all,tsunami goes a long way inlands so that the bodies would wash back to shore with all that debris does not add up

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

You know, we didn't find the bodies of most of the people who died in 9/11, either.

We found fragments.

Look, it's not the movies. When a house falls on you, you don't end up leaving a completely intact corpse with a trickle of blood from the nose. You get pulverized into meat globs. When the tsunami sucks you put to sea, you don't leave a tidy floating cadaver - It's like being in the spin cycle of a washing machine full of multi-ton timbers, cars, rocks, blocks, and whatever else. Then you end up buried and sea life and decay starts in on you.

Add this sort of devestation into the fact that intact bodies get lost pretty easily anyway, and you can end up with a LOT of missing forensic evidence.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 10987654321

Originally posted by Vicky32
Buried under tonnes of mud, in their collapsed houses, washed out to sea... There have been 30 000 bodies found so far, that's the figure I heard on the radion this morning...
Your question is both callous and idiotic, sorry..

Vicky

So you never said there were 30.000 bodies found,am i not reading your above qoute correctly, you numpty

OK, I am a numpty for not expressing myself well enough! I had heard that there were 30 000 missing and 3400 dead - which my fingers typed down as 30 000 confirmed dead - because as with the Christchurch earthquake here, no matter how many bodies have been found they're not counted as among the dead until they have been identified - which is why our official death toll is 169, even though 1000 bodies have been found and an equal number of people are listed as missing. I think I am safe in assuming at least 30 000 people are dead. So I stand by what I said - the OPs post was callous and more than a bit daft!
Vicky

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Have you not seen YouTube videos? Let me remind you, there was a lot of water, and when dead, bodies have a tendency to sink so they kinda dropped to the bottom. Your not going to see anyone swim down to a bunch of corpses and take pictures, because you think there is a conspiracy involved.

You really want to see thousands upon thousands of bodies? Go to Japan the emperor closed youtube' so no one would see the dead pile of people, he doesn't want others to be left in shock at seeing countless dead people, people like you and me.

They didn't deserve it, ats should start a donation fund for Japan, to show that ats isn't just about paranoid conspiracy theories but having a willingness to help others. An ats the world needs to see.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Japan is in need of help recovering some of these bodies so if you want to fly over and get knee deep in the remains of the battered cities and the dead I think you will find your answer as to where are the dead bodies.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
@ Quasi

Japan reported several thousand missing bodies washing ashore within 48 hours of the event. While that certainly doesn't account for all the dead, it is a significant number.

About the other circumstances mentioned I've no idea.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
S&F Quasi, i thought about those missing bodies, too. But it could be that a good part is buried under the trash and soil that came with the tsunami, maybe someone stated that already, i didn´t read the whole post yet.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I think the OP has a point actually exist thousands of bodies that are not found after the disaster occurred thanks for this thread really made ​​me think and gave me some to investigate.
S + F
edit on 2011 by BenoV because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join