It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the bodies?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

I didn't even bother reading the the entire OP, much less the other replies.

First, you have realize that the Japanese control those images, and they have a profound respect for their dead.

Second, what you DON'T know, and what most of the military over here is privy to, is that there are satellite images of unreachable areas where thousands of bodies have washed up.....just sitting there, rotting. They've already discussed this on the news, and they've repeatedly stated that they are unable to reach some areas still.

Do you really want to see that? I don't. Just because we are accustomed to seeing the gore from the middle east, does not obligate the Japanese culture to desecrate the bodies of their loved ones so that gawkers can look on and "believe" what they're going through. These aren't thugs, protesters, criminals, muslim terrorists, or anything of the like...these are humble villagers....elderly, mothers, fathers, children and babies. Sorry, but I agree with them not releasing these images...some things just don't need to be seen. Maybe 10 years from now, but not today. The images over here have shown COVERED bodies only....and hundreds of them.

There's no conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Again ..where are the physical corpses..enough bull...what happened to the flesh and bones,,,for real...where
are the concerned scientists toiling to find anwers..oh yea there are none...and as for natgeo cnn reuters ap
sky aje ..thats just alien mind control...there are no bodies they squawk wooo woo all is well ..do not panic
you're only glowing and puking and bleeding...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gseven
reply to post by Quasi

I didn't even bother reading the the entire OP,(what a twat I am) much less the other replies.

First, you have realize that the Japanese control those images, and they have a profound respect for their dead.

Second, what you DON'T know, and what most of the military over here is privy to, is that there are satellite images of unreachable areas where thousands of bodies have washed up.....just sitting there, rotting. They've already discussed this on the news, and they've repeatedly stated that they are unable to reach some areas still.

Do you really want to see that? I don't. Just because we are accustomed to seeing the gore from the middle east, does not obligate the Japanese culture to desecrate the bodies of their loved ones so that gawkers can look on and "believe" what they're going through. These aren't thugs, protesters, criminals, muslim terrorists, or anything of the like...these are humble villagers....elderly, mothers, fathers, children and babies. Sorry, but I agree with them not releasing these images...some things just don't need to be seen. Maybe 10 years from now, but not today. The images over here have shown COVERED bodies only....and hundreds of them.

There's no conspiracy.

what drugs are you on .millions missing ..not a shred of evidence as to thier demise and you are
touting the alien agenda..millions not hunddreds..and btw ..there were 10's of thousands missing in japan
check you're mind control switch pal it's wonky

edit on 17-3-2011 by NorkiSpaceDuck because: spelling

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorkiSpaceDuck

what drugs are you on .millions missing ..not a shred of evidence as to thier demise and you are
touting the alien agenda..millions not hunddreds..and btw ..there were 10's of thousands missing in japan
check you're mind control switch pal it's wonky

Drugs? Why do I have to be on drugs to be informed of something that the general public isn't privy to? (Regarding Japan, that is.) As to all these other millions, go visit those areas and talk to the people. I'm sure you'll find PLENTY of evidence. Once the "news" is over, the cleanup is "boring" to the MSM. Just because you don't see tractors hauling piles of dead bodies on the news doesn't mean they don't exist. And for the record, I DID....when the last tsunami wiped out hundreds of thousands of people. Where's the common sense here? Are YOU willing to go and be on a team that digs through billions of tons of ash, mud or debris to find every single missing body? It seems like you're a back seat driver, criticizing all those who are doing the dirty work, to include not taking enough pictures for people like you. I've seen some though....maybe you're not looking enough?

And aliens?? Who mentioned aliens??? I didn't.

And YOU need to get your facts straight...I LIVE over here, buddy. Don't tell ME how many are missing! There are just over 7,000 missing for now, which will likely rise later. I have friends participating in relief efforts. If you want to believe there's a conspiracy here with bodies, YOU need a wake-up call. But I'm certainly not the one sounding like I'm whacked out on drugs here.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ikke24

Because, sad and gruesome as it sounds, bodies will sink. Wood will eventually sink if it absorbs enough water, but that takes quite a lot longer than a body. Especially if the body has been damaged in some way, like from debris. As a body begins to decay, if the abdominal wall is intact, the decomp gasses will make the body float after a few days, but by then they will be far out to sea.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

The reason you are not seeing bodies is because they have either been washed out to sea or are buried in rubble, like this:

Source:National Geographic
edit on 17-3-2011 by Skippy1138 because: cited source

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Ah, geez..........
Can't imagine having family missing in a time like this. Nor can I imagine needing to work "recovery" duty. Those "jacks" are huge (they are used as rip-rap, if you don't know) and made to fit tighly together; to see a child's hand among them is heartwrenching.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Thanks Gseven summed up what I was assuming that the MSM would not record it and there are pics but all end up in a dusty vault somewhere.

Very sad pic by the way, never said i wanted to see one just that it was strange that none existed, what a sad way to be educated.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
reply to post by Quasi

The reason you are not seeing bodies is because they have either been washed out to sea or are buried in rubble, like this:

Source:National Geographic
edit on 17-3-2011 by Skippy1138 because: cited source

Ahh, so only the bodies were wash out to sea, funny how if you see the videos of those devastated towns that most of it is all still there as smashed wooden houses, did you not see they were wash away INLAND, use a bit of logic.

Sky news interviewed a gruop of rescuers that had been searching through this devastated town, checking every possible place where a person might be still living, and at the end of their all day search they only found three bodies. .

Sad and tragic as this has been , one has to use the facts.
edit on 17-3-2011 by 10987654321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Buried under tonnes of mud, in their collapsed houses, washed out to sea... There have been 30 000 bodies found so far, that's the figure I heard on the radion this morning...
Your question is both callous and idiotic, sorry..
Vicky

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32
Buried under tonnes of mud, in their collapsed houses, washed out to sea... There have been 30 000 bodies found so far, that's the figure I heard on the radion this morning...
Your question is both callous and idiotic, sorry..
Vicky

I suggest you get your ears cleaned out girl,

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

no question is callous or idiotic. Only the perception of said question.

Please never in your life ask any questions about Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, JFK or Marilyn Munroe. Your logic dictates that any questions about these people who are deceased are callous and idiotic.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 10987654321

What on earth do you mean by that? Your post is completely pointless..
Vicky

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scaledown
reply to post by Vicky32

no question is callous or idiotic. Only the perception of said question.

Please never in your life ask any questions about Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, JFK or Marilyn Munroe. Your logic dictates that any questions about these people who are deceased are callous and idiotic.

I don't have any questions about the deaths of those people (not even JFK. You all regularly assassinate leaders. ) I can't understand people who do...
However, a natural disaster that kills thousands of people is a very different issue from the deaths by overdose of three self-indulgent celebs...
Two weeks before the Japanese earthquake, we had an earthquake here that killed people, and destroyed a city, which is why I can't take ghoulish threads like this lightly. Granted, it was only 169 people, but given our tiny population, 169 people is a lot!
Vicky

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

What on earth do you mean by that? Your post is completely pointless..
Vicky

Re-read your first post.

30,000 bodies found, obviously you have a hearing problem, carefull who you call idiotic.

Official body count today is 4.500.
edit on 17-3-2011 by 10987654321 because: update

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by NorkiSpaceDuck

Why don't YOU? You're the one crying conspiracy, which is insane. I'm HERE!! I see it. I know it. I have friends IN it. There are plenty of bodies everywhere, buried, torn apart, bloated, trapped, crushed, you name it. Or have you not bothered to look at the miles of destruction that they have to filter through? Right now, they're trying to find LIVE people. The dead are already decomposing and releasing the stench of death. Why should anyone waste their time trying to prove this to you? This would be funny if it weren't so disgustingly ridiculous. Half those bodies haven't even been identified yet, much less found under the rubble, and you want PROOF?? Go get it yourself. Seriously, how insensitive can you possibly be? If those were your family members and friends, you wouldn't be so flippant about it.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Looks to me like you really spent a lot of time thinking about and researching your question, good for you. I think your question is valid. If my family and I went missing, and there was even a 1% chance of some kind of foul play or conspiricy, I would be glad someone was asking questions. I don't think you are trying to be disrespectful, or want to see blood and gore like some of these people are saying. This is not even close to some of the crazy stupid things I have read here.

Do I think there is a conspiricy here, NO, but that dosn't mean there isn't.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
OK, I've had enough. It took me all of two seconds to find this:

Graphic Images *WARNING*

If you want gore, there you go. All the natural disasters and bodies you can handle. Happy now? Is that enough "real life" for you?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Re-read your first post.

30,000 bodies found, obviously you have a hearing problem, carefull who you call idiotic.

Official body count today is 4.500.
edit on 17-3-2011 by 10987654321 because: update

You are in New Zealand, and you listen to Nat Rad do you? What I heard, and therefore what I quoted, was 3400 dead and 30 000 missing. I never said there were 30 000 bodies found.
Since then, I have heard on the BBC 4500 dead and 10 000 missing. All of which is beside the OPs point. What I'd like to say to you is, don't be so blimmin' rude!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join