It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor: Time Traveler Prediction True?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

JOHN AND THE TSUNAMI TRAGEDY

JAN 29, 2001 - JOHN: "I get no pleasure out of being right when it comes to CJD disease, war in the Middle East or suffering people in far away lands. There's nothing like the look on someone's face when you tell them 100,000 people will be dead tomorrow. In my travels, I have discovered that most people really don't want to know about the future because if its different than what they want it ticks them off. Actually, I don't blame them. "

Death toll reaches 100,000
The death toll in the tsunami disaster soared past 100,000 today - and is set to climb higher. A total of 50 Britons are now confirmed dead and at least 100 are unaccounted for after tidal waves swept away resorts in Thailand, Sri Lanka, India and around the Indian Ocean. Officials in every country today warned the final number of dead will be even higher as rescue teams reach remote areas. The UN said there were now strong grounds to believe that the toll in the Sumatran province of Aceh, the worst affected area, would be as high as 80,000.

This Japan crisis reminded me of the story of John Titor and his voyage from 2036 to 2001, and his predictions is shockingly true.
edit on 16-3-2011 by HeldHostage14 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2011 by HeldHostage14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HeldHostage14

I recall him too......can you do a little round up of what he said for "our" times?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The second half of your quote is referring to the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami and Earthquake

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Yes i remeber he said that most of the United States will be radioactive and the waters and animals were dangerous due to contamination. This statement relates to the radioactive cloud crossing the pacific ocean from the nuclear reactors. He also talked about the comet elenin comming in march 21 2014. He also talked about the civil wars which occured. You can probably see more of his predictions on johntitor.com i found it to be straight to the point.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Did he predict an earthquake and consequential tsunami in Japan that would damage the Fukushima nuclear power plant in March of 2011? Or is this a vague interpretation of the event occurring now?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Can you please link to exactly where he mentions comet elenin?? I don't ever remember seeing that, and after all this time, it's hard to know if the online archives of his posts haven't been tampered with.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I think that would be too precise i mean afterall according to his words he would be 14 in 2012 and that would be too much for a 11 year old to mark on his calender.
I think it would be as detailed as a kid born in 1990 explaining operation desert storm from memory.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

-09-02-03

!!! DID JOHN WARN US ABOUT AN ASTEROID IMPACT? !!!

Is it possible that John Titor warned us of an impending asteroid strike before 2014?

From the CNN article:

http:// www. cnn. com/ 2003/ TECH/ space /09/02/ asteroid .reut/ index.html

"Asteroid '2003 QQ47' will be closely monitored over the next two months. Its potential strike date is March 21, 2014, but astronomers say that any risk of impact is likely to decrease as further data is gathered."

On February 26, 2001 - John Titor was asked about the date of his departure:
"I'm guessing the date of your return to the future is April 19th."

JOHN: That is a day to remember but I was thinking more along the lines of March 21.

Was this John's way of warning us? Did he give the date of an asteroid impact in 2014 that would precede a civil war in 2015?

www.johntitor.com...

Mod edit: Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on 3/16/11 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeldHostage14
I think that would be too precise i mean afterall according to his words he would be 14 in 2012 and that would be too much for a 11 year old to mark on his calender.
I think it would be as detailed as a kid born in 1990 explaining operation desert storm from memory.

How would an 11 year child find difficulty in remembering Japan-Earthquake-Tsunami-Nuclear Reactor?!
It's on every channel and in every newspaper. I don't think there are many people in the world who don't know about this. Not trying to to be confrontational, but I don't see your logic or point.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Seems like you should look into the John Titor topic and disclose any information you find illogical. Im just putting out this information since i noticed no one touched up on his prediction. Im sure not everyone thinks the way you do.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Lets not forget his prediction about the president who thought himself as the second Abraham Lincoln who would be in office just before the world economy fails. presedent Obama thinks he is the man, and yes, the world is headed for economic ruin soon.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Oh yes I forgot about that, and lets see if the prediction of livestock and gold will be the currency.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Not sure how to put a screen shot up, but i just ran that comet on the jpl small body database. The comet gets extremely close to earth but no impact. of course the comets orbit could easily change before then, but who knows.

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
edit on 16-3-2011 by lcbjr1979 because: added a link

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Seems like you should look into the John Titor topic and disclose any information you find illogical. Im just putting out this information since i noticed no one touched up on his prediction. Im sure not everyone thinks the way you do.

Cool, thanks. I'm sorry if i gave the impression that I am new to the John Titor claim. I have read his side and many conflicting sides. I have come to the conclusion that it's a bunk story.

I've uncovered the identity of JOHN TITOR!
John Titor A.K.A. Razimus Report
February 25th John Titor Hoax Update
John Titor Identity Revealed

Courtesy of a member Razimus. Some good stuff worth watching. Even if your mind is made up that John is real, then you have nothing to lose by watching these videos and seeing the work of Razimus. A thorough and respected member.

edit on 16-3-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

Nice link! But i think we have alot to look at because i hear the earths magnetic poles are shifting and the Fukoshima knocked earth out of orbit by a smidge, yet Niburu is near our planet with a great gravitational pull. We have alot of variables that can change the outcome of the comet from just skimming by to a whipeout.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Operation Desert Storm began in early 1991. Late January / early February. I was 11 and I could recall enough of it to make a fairly accurate prediction if I travelled back to the early 80s when we were supplying Saddam with weapons.

The analogy of an infant recalling the events of its first year is a little off.

His predictions seem pretty dire and I hope they don't come true.

edit on 16-3-2011 by leemachino because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Even if it is bunk, they are still predictions, right?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Then you will love this link speaking of elenin. www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorazineshuffle

Even if it is bunk, they are still predictions, right?

So he did make this prediction:

Did he predict an earthquake and consequential tsunami in Japan that would damage the Fukushima nuclear power plant in March of 2011? Or is this a vague interpretation of the event occurring now?

That's what this OP is about. If you wanna discuss John Titors various predictions then thats simply off topic and redundant. There a many topics already on his predictions. I was under the impression that this was about a prediction of Japan's earthquake, tsunami and pending nuclear threat.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by leemachino

Im sorry i meant the war on terrorism my mind was a little off track. When i recall it i can just remember key points not exact dates and battles.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join