It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor: Time Traveler Prediction True?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by HeldHostage14
reply to post by cluckerspud

I think that would be too precise i mean afterall according to his words he would be 14 in 2012 and that would be too much for a 11 year old to mark on his calender.
I think it would be as detailed as a kid born in 1990 explaining operation desert storm from memory.

His age at the time of an event wouldn't have anything to do with it. I wasn't even born yet when WWII was happening. If I traveled back it time 100 years I could tell people all about WWII, some of which would probably say "you weren't even born yet!"

So, seeing as I wasn't alive during WWII, you think I shouldn't know about it?

I personally don't believe in the JT stuff but I just found the argument of his age to not hold any water.

Now, to the topic at hand. How does this have anything to do with the Japan disaster? He doesn't even say it happens in Japan, so how is there any connection?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Your right his age has to do nothing.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

I was actually refering to alarger movement through space/time. Our planet moves around our sun, and our sun around the galaxy i would aslo deduce that our galaxy is in motion. NOT to insinuate that stellar drift and planetary orbits could not be accounted for and overcome.

I think perhaps the term Time Travel is not the best to be used in understanding what JT was speaking about but IS the most commonly used and understood in terms of relaying an idea.

I also find it hard to accept that GE is the creator of such technology, perhaps they stumble across its application in creating some form of energy source after thier reactors failed so miserabley in Fukushima...just sayin. Is there anything in the current patents offices by GE that might be have this application?

reply to post by imitator

While that may have been what he was hinting at, i took those parts of his insite differently. What if the Egyptians knew about the "tidal occurances" that allowed the Jewish to escape?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Did he predict an earthquake and consequential tsunami in Japan that would damage the Fukushima nuclear power plant in March of 2011? Or is this a vague interpretation of the event occurring now?

Well it can't be a prediction if this guy's from the future as he claimed unless I can predict what will happen in 1939 in Eastern Europe (a second World War if you're interested) but I do agree with your sentiments.

It's like Nostradamus, any old vague quatrain that actually spoke of the fall of the oppressive French regime he worked for used in vague reference to something else after an event has happened.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I have noticed that a report says bicycles are slowly starting to get more popular than cars like john said in one of his reply's because of the skyrocketing gas prices. I was watching the 700 club for some reason on t.v. today and one of the hosts said that! I was a little amazed because John predicted this at a time where not to many people thought that being possible. Events that took place in his world line are slowly unfolding in a different way in our world line. In one of John's threads he talks about people start to value bicycles and other small forms of transportation being more valuable than cars and trucks.
edit on 7-4-2011 by paranormal78 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join