It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor: Time Traveler Prediction True?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

And i looked into your links and they were revealing. . . im still just shocked on how the person behind John Titors name was either just pulling things out thin air or lead on from information elsewhere. His predictions are still unfolding only time will tell.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeldHostage14
reply to post by leemachino

Im sorry i meant the war on terrorism my mind was a little off track. When i recall it i can just remember key points not exact dates and battles.

9/11 is an important date on the war on terrorism, and the Christmas Day underwear bomber as well. Anyway if this thread is going to derail from the OP, I don't wish to stay. There are so many threads about Titors predictions. If for some reason you wanna discuss a prediction of his that pertains to Japan/Earthquake/Tsunami?Nuclear Reactor, then I will be more than happy to stay and chat it up. Have a great night.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HeldHostage14

Yep, reminded me too. I think about the predictions every time there is a massive event and since JT left it has been happening on a regular basis it seems.

I personally believe this whole JT thing, until proven otherwise I am on the side that thinks he was for real.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well all im going to say is that this is my first thread haha. and i brought up points according to the comments i recieved, i am not the only one to point the finger for being"off topic".

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Well all im going to say is that this is my first thread haha. and i brought up points according to the comments i recieved, i am not the only one to point the finger for being"off topic".

Welcome to the site. Interesting topic to say the least.

See ya around the board.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Yep, reminded me too. I think about the predictions every time there is a massive event and since JT left it has been happening on a regular basis it seems.

I personally believe this whole JT thing, until proven otherwise I am on the side that thinks he was for real.

This whole Japan thing just reminded me of the JT thing. And i just drew peices together as how he claimed the radiation contamination and the tsunami and earthquake

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
it was sometime around 2003-2004 that i first ever came to this site, it was recommended to me by someone that i read about John Titor so i did...of the few things i remember reading was his comments that he was not sure if he traveled through time or dimension, and that he wasnt sure if revealing any of his information would help or change our time/dimension.

As quick search of ATS will reveal a virtual library on the subject, i decided not to find those particular posts, as i have been influenced by the hoax information, i only post this because in the past few months i have been thinking about those posts again and though the timing is off...

Is it possible that his divulgance of said information effected our time/dimension just enough to make those differences? Did other people take note of his words and work to make changes or even prevent those events from happening? Will we ever know that?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

Time could have altered as a result of his time travel and interaction with the time. They do say the slightest change can have a great result. But whether or not he tells when a natural disaster occurs we cant stop it.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
IMO John Titor was an urban myth that was born from the paranoia and chaos of 9/11

From what I remember reading about it a year or so later it was 2-3 people using about 40 different email addresses. According to his threads We should have had an armed civil conflict on us soil over individual vs state rights in 2008.

And he of course left himself the out of "My posting this may have very well changed the future."

When and where was he born, I don't recall but he should be alive unless he accidently killed his own grandpa or something.
That being said a lot of his stuff was dead on but predictable based on the direction we have been heading for decades (Think Foundation's Psychohistory)

edit: ironically as someone above me , I first came to ATS in 2008 on a search looking for his story I wanted to show some one when we were discussing scifi timetravel.
edit on 16-3-2011 by shockologist because: thought of something

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by shockologist
edit: ironically as someone above me , I first came to ATS in 2008 on a search looking for his story I wanted to show some one when we were discussing scifi timetravel.
edit on 16-3-2011 by shockologist because: thought of something

hehehe, i think the one thing people overlook when considering time travel is that, through time the planet itself moves through space, it would kinda stink to teleport into deep space with nothing more than a old chevy to protect you

edit on 16-3-2011 by RadicalRebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979

Then you will love this link speaking of elenin. www.youtube.com...

Who watches crap like this and gives validity to it?

"Uh... Comet Elenin"
"Uh... I mean dwarf star Elenin."

*facepalm

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
He just came back for an deluxe IBM 5100 model with some tweaks with the intent for his team to reverse engineer it to correct a glitchy problem known as the Year 2038 bug (I believe he was the first one who actually publicly identified a upcoming problem with computers in the year 2038!)...

I wonder though why he bothered to tell us about the coming events. Maybe he was seeing if time-lines indeed split off and he would come to a different world from the one where he first left off from, or he wanted to prepare people in this timeline for the possible coming tragedies so there wouldn't be so many deaths or lost technologies?

I think John Titor is a hero!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by shockologist

There were John Titor accounts on dating sites too, lol. It eventually became a fad to use the name. Unless he came here to find his Mother online and impregnate her so he could be his own Father...

Possible...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

He is a hero. With every hero there is always a villian trying to bring him down. He did give us some predictions its up to us to find and asses it. We are already late with Japan

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

I saw a comic of this about dead time travelers in space, but time travel may be as 'simple' as quantum physics since if a quantum particle is separated into two particles, the two particles will still behave as if it was still attached to one other, no matter the distance, perhaps even timelines so you could simply flip back to a time as long as you reverted to a time where the planet is in the relatively same position at an certain time of the year so you wouldn't get embedded or welded into something a la the notorious Philadelphia Experiment.

John Titor might have existed simultaneously; his self was an quantum duplicate sent here on a mission while his other quantum duplicate existed on his timeline.

For all we know his original self was hooked up to some sort of chamber while his quantum self was sent on a retrieval mission, the object(s) of which 1970 quantum properties would have materialized into the 2038 timeline.
edit on 16-3-2011 by star in a jar because: new intel

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Agreed, he may just have given us very important information but we have wasted it for the most part. People laughed at Noah, right? Maybe not enough trusted him or had faith in him... He had a lot of enemies, perhaps rightfully so because there are a lot of false or recycled prophets but there's a time to look back on his claims and wonder if there is something more to this that perhaps the government may have had a hand in trying to cover up or sabotage because what John Titor said is very damaging.

People should look into him and his claims seriously enough at this point in time because it is eerie.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I don't CARE if he said this peg was going to be in this hole at this time for this long.

The overall feel of his predictions- the direction of his stream, if you will - FEELS prophetic.
The bleakness of the picture he paints is using the same size canvas and colors.

That's good enough for me. Even if John Titor was a fairy tale with Hans Christian Andersons name written all over it- good enough for me. A warning came through time.
edit on 16-3-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Yes we always like to admit things after they happen we could take his advice and avoid another japan or just wait for someone to say "i told you so"
we cant disprove everything that doesnt make sense or that we cant prove. Try proving your mind exist.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Did he predict an earthquake and consequential tsunami in Japan that would damage the Fukushima nuclear power plant in March of 2011? Or is this a vague interpretation of the event occurring now?

He may have left a hint, there was a disaster a long time ago, whatever that is, is open to interpretation. You probably heard the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians.......

Below is the Titor quote I'm referring too, you have to realize this was on his original world-line and not ours, JT insisted it was very important to not talk about natural events.

John Titor:
In my 2012, I was 14 years old spending most of my time living, running and hiding in the
woods and rivers of central Florida. The civil war was in its 7th year and the world war was
three years away. Yes, there are unusual events in 2012 but they do not cause the world to
end. Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss events that you or I can do anything
about. It is important that they be a surprise. Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the
Red Sea and the Egyptians?

There are some tsunami experts who are familiar with the Red Sea story, they believe a massive volcanic eruption on the Greek island of Santorini in 1600BCE could have generated a giant tidal wave that struck the Nile Delta. This incredibly powerful wave could be linked to the parting of a 'reed sea' in the delta that could explain how the story of the 'Red Sea' parting into two walls of water was written centuries later.

It appears JT was hinting of tsunami events!

edit on 17-3-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

reply to post by bluemirage5

Yes i remeber he said that most of the United States will be radioactive and the waters and animals were dangerous due to contamination. This statement relates to the radioactive cloud crossing the pacific ocean from the nuclear reactors. He also talked about the comet elenin comming in march 21 2014. He also talked about the civil wars which occured. You can probably see more of his predictions on johntitor.com i found it to be straight to the point.

Did he name Elenin? If so he was off on that by 3 years. Elenin is here now and will be closest to earth around late october early nov www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join