It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are these beings?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Anyone else have ideas on who or what these beings are?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Bump, because I want more opinions.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I believe that sightings of these beings in early history would be described as demonic or angelic humans. If you think about it demons and angel would be considered to be aliens because they aren't originally from earth. It stands to reason that the place referred to as heaven may have been thought to exist in the skies of earth during bible time... however it could be an alternate dimension or from a planet off world. The beings back then could have been ascending into the heavens via a tractor beam in the upper atmosphere.

Case in point if you follow a religion with a Deity you more likely then not are worshiping an alien... a pan-dimensional being that can will things in and out of existence. For all we know the being referred to as Yaweh has several brothers and sisters that have created their own pocket dimensions and universes... however since we are on team Yaweh we only need to worry about what goes on in this plane of existence. Perhaps we may be alone in this dimensional plane of existence.... that's why we are seemingly isolated... however we are occasionally wither being visited by other races created by god that fail or passed the trust test and the ones who passed follow strict rules not to interact with races that failed the trust test whilst the ones who failed and weren't destroyed frequent or inhabit our rock because their planet has been cleaned. We can also be visited by older races from other universes who can freely travel between each one.... the thing is though why would an advanced species care about making contact with little old us... would you try to get to know a colony of ants or bacteria?

Case and point no body is going to be able to tell you who they are and what their agenda is. Until disclosure happens or perhaps even after; we will never be able to clearly understand the motivations and agenda of another interstellar species. More likely then not they are only worried about their species. Worse case scenario they are just like us... xenophobic war like beings looking to conquer the universe and its inhabitants. Wouldn't it be horrible if we ran into a space Hitler that is bent on destroying all humanity in the universe because they are the one true race. Maybe humanity is the survivor of a intergalactic holocaust and our ancestors ran away to this isolated little rock.

One thing is for sure we need to worry about humanity and not look out side of our planet for help. As long as humanity is fighting amongst itself an alien species can easily exploit our population to whatever ends.

I believe that we need to unify as a planet and police who and what comes into or goes out of our planets atmosphere. Of course in order to be able to do that we need to master pan-dimensional travel, inhabit other worlds and have Star Battle Cruisers. Honestly I don't think we can do it. The God who created us would have to intervene.
edit on 28-2-2012 by michaelknives52 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidwaters84
Anyone else have ideas on who or what these beings are?

If someone knew, he wouldnt be posting it here. Look for Them around the poles, under the water.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I always wanted them to be aliens, because I believe without a doubt that ETs exist somewhere out in space, but I just don't buy that the beings that come into people's homes at night are ETs. I know if they are aliens then their actions would be alien to us, but the abduction accounts just don't seem to add up to ET encounters in my opinion.
Though I do get the feeling that these beings want us to believe they are aliens.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I do believe that we will find out what these beings are very soon.I say within the next 5 years.There is just to much information about ET´s coming to the forefront.Some of the governments of the world are getting an itchy trigger finger, and I believe they will expose the truth very soon.Only time will tell.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by November5th

I hope you are right, though even then I wounder if we will really know what they are and where they come from.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join