It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are these beings?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
If we take the events at Fatima only as a hard stand point we will
see that there is at least one another intelligence interested in us
and it is more than obviously that it is not interested in the individual
human lives but in the humanity as a whole. And if we take the Jerusalem
UFO we will see that there is something similar to the Fatima events
that's why there were so many tries it to be debunked. We cannot
understand all things in their complexity but why somebody is trying
to sell us his fake reality and his bankrupt notions about the universe.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidwaters84
reply to post by Greensage

Do you have any more information on why you believe these crafts are creatures? Are you saying only the ones in outer space are creatures or all UFOs creatures?

I would be silly to say that all UFOs are critters, however, the tether video from NASA is one that certainly opens my eyes to the fact that what is out there is alive; pulsations are noted and the movement is fluid.

As for the UFO's in our atmosphere, well, I am certain that anything that can create a construct body could create a craft to zip around in; however, I highly doubt these craft are meant for travel into space but rather travel in 'Inner" space. It is suggested that Greys are working with our Government in secret facilities.

As for the Triangle craft, that is man-made, and any craft with lights is man-made. IMO.

This is all my opinion, but that is what I believe based on what I have seen on video and have read on accounts of encounters. There are a few eyewitness accounts which suggest that what I call "Meso-fauna" have indeed entered the atmosphere, swam around a bit, and then zipped back out to their big ocean in the sky.

The luminous objects painted across antiquity (you know the paintings), those are Meso-fauna! IMO

The Universe is not void of life, we are the Micro-verse and we are looking out at the Macro-verse of Life. It is all so obvious to me. I also hold the Electric Universe Model to be true and I see the realm of inter-connected Multi-verses layering each other, other dimensions are simply other Universes which occasionally touch and interact.

Currently Science is ripping through the fabric of this Universe in order to see into the other Universes; this in my opinion is bad-news and should be stopped. I mean the Super-collider and such. Again, my opinion, but it has been suggested that someone is trying to bridge Time itself, and that is a big no-no in my opinion. We cannot even fix this Time or this place, why would we open that door to those realms?

Sorry for being so opinionated, but I get the feeling you are looking for proof, and proof is in the pudding! LOL

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I believe the christian minds have it right here maybe there is a better point of veiw, but I think the Nordics and the greys are the demons, I think the reptillians tie in with this or these lot. I believe the blues could be angels or cherubs. I am gunna start a thread about my veiw and let everyone scrutinise the @#!$ out of me.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Could be nothing could be all of the above. I believe that there is evidence of ET life however for some unexplained or speculated reason it isn't public knowledge. Often times when said evidence is presented to an authority figure it is covered up and when individuals try to present it through other means like the internet it is ignored, and in most cases for fear of social stigma or because a individual has an earth shattering experience that blows their mind because of their own egos that don't share the experience with anybody based on their convoluted perception of what is normal.

Also how many hoaxes or proclaimed hoaxes are really so. Some stories may be true some evidence may be real however they are debunked by the secret keepers or recanted by the individual hoaxers because of a threat to their existence and then most people simply write certain happenings of.

What can they be? Your question is as good as mines but ask your self. Why would a so called demon raid your kitchen and bang on your pots and pans and then abduct you and do experiments else where and then return you to your room instead of doing everything in you room. Why go through all of that trouble. What is their agenda.

We know the stories. Demons = Fallen Angels that rebelled against God in which he could of poofed out of existence but to prove a point to the Lead X angel he sets them loose instead of setting the reset button... wiping their defiant little minds, or simply destroying said angel. I am pretty confident that destroying the head angel of the rebellion in an instant would deter any other angels from getting out of line... but I digress...

The ask yourself why would an alien life form travel billions of light years or shift dimensions to see what's in our fridge... conduct experiments while their subjects are in bed (to dismiss said event as dream) and then return us with the intention of wiping our memory so that we wouldn't remember?

It makes more sense to me that they are simply ET's. Just like humans like to go into animal habitats.... invade their privacy, mess up their homes, tag and track said animal species... That's how E.T's react with us in said situations. Why go through os much trouble to try to make us forget operate and then return us to our homes.

I mean quite frankly the could be like screw you we will do whatever we want. With all of the self imposed social stigmas in our society even if E.T.'s scooped us up and dropped us off without the mind wipe or cut sliced us open, removed parts and either never returned us or dumped a huge pile of human flesh in space in our ocean or on the white houses front lawn. It would be dismissed as a simple missing persons case... or a crazy serial killer that no one could find. I think there are ethical beings involved mixed in with some unethical ones.

THis subject matter is something that has to be observed on a case 2 case basis.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelknives52

I do believe that there are ETs, but some abductions do not sound like an alien encounter to me. Instead it sounds very much like a satanic ritual. Why do I believe this? Well many people have said that not only are their genitals and other sexual areas examined, but many claim rape like cases. This includes having sexual encounters with beautiful women/men all the way to being more or less raped by a group of giant lizards.

Now I am not saying that lizard men are abducting people in order to fulfill their lust, but there are MANY cases that claim this. So I feel there must be at least something to this.

But then again there are many abduction cases that do indeed stink of an alien encounter; IMO. The Betty and Barney Hill case sounds like a encounter with a advanced race instead of a demon encounter.

That is what puzzles me the most, why do some cases sound so similar in operation but with a different type of encounter?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Why are the poor Americans so much abducted? Isn't it a product of the psychopathology
or it is some new form of a business. In Russia the abductees are only a few but the contactees
are thousands, only about 6000 have anounced themselves as such on kosmopoisk.ru. As though
they are more optimistic representatives of that part of the humans with "large imagination".

edit on 17-3-2011 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Anyone else have their own opinion?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I believe the extraterrestrials come from other planets. Why are we so egotistical to think we are the only ones in the universe? I believe in God and the Goddess as well and I find it quite difficult to believe we "humans" or "Earthlings" are the only entities that were created.

It just makes sense to me. The sun is a star. The moon is the moon. Water is water. Elements are elements. We know in our galaxy there are other planets. They have moons. Mars has evidence that there was once water on the planet. The universe is vat ans great and ever expanding. We can never come close to exploring it all. I personally think there is a very high chance that other planets like Earth have the same or similar conditions Earth has and evolved life. Some even older than the earth itself.

As for what they look like I don't know. Some may look similar to us and some may look a bit different.

As for what their "agenda"is I couldn't begin to fathom it all. Some I believe already coexist with us and are here to help and learn. Some maybe come and go to keep an eye on us, kind of like rats in a cage. Some may just like to stop by on the way to other places. Maybe we have things here they like/need? Who can begin to know.

These are just my opinions though but they resonate with me.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Well, it has been almost a year since I first started this thread. I have spent this last year reading, looking into reports(both of ufos and abductions), and trying to figure this whole thing out. To be honest, I am as lost as ever on the subject.

I must state once again that I do indeed believe in God, but I also truly believe he created many planets with lifeforms, and I am sure some of these lifeforms are as advanced as us, if not more. So this means I have no problem grasping the Idea that these beings could be aliens; only many of the abduction accounts sound very strange, almost satanic in nature.

So I have to ask again, what do you believe these beings are? Aliens? Angels/demons? Our minds playing tricks on us? I also want to know why you believe in what you believe, and I would be grateful for info/links.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I believe they are alien species from other worlds, simply because it makes the most sense. And they behave in a manner that doesn't surprise me. Both in their observation, and more importantly, their monitoring and testing of our nuclear capabilities.

I however, don't think they are leaving us cryptic message in barley, corn and the like.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
When it comes to UFOs they do seem to behave in a manner that would coincide with higher intelligence, but when people come into contact with the "beings" many claim they act almost sinister. UFOs have been know to stop missiles and have been seen effecting nuclear facilities, while these "beings" come into people's houses at night and do weird evil things to them.Maybe these beings and UFOs are a separate phenomenon; though that idea would go against many abduction accounts.
edit on 23-2-2012 by davidwaters84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidwaters84

Why do you believe that these beings are X or Y? Such as an alien or a demon? Any other beliefs are welcome as long as you give your reason for this belief.

"they" do not discuss their "origin". questions like that are quickly dismissed. best guess is that "they" are robots. "they" move in a mechanical fashion. watching the little ones work in almost perfect unison. i have a theory that "they" are under the "guidance" of an on board "super-computer".

What species to you believe are real and which ones do you think are fake? This includes the ones I listed as well as any other you would want to talk about? What are their plans? Do they work together?

i've only dealt with "greys". i don't know "their" plans. i can say beyond a doubt that it is not in the best interest of humanity whatever it happens to be.

Do you believe that abductions go hand in hand with UFOs? Why or why not?

yes. see the above.

hope this helps.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I have tried and tried to figure out how come they act like a super intelligent "people"(species) when we see them in the air. You know, flying thousands of miles per hour, doing crazy turns that would kill normal humans, and stopping and interacting with nuclear facilitates. Yet, when people are said to have had interacted with the beings face to face they act very much like boggy man in the night using the cover of darkness to hide their movements and actions.

Are the UFOs we see in the sky a different phenomenon than the beings that stop by for a late night visit? Or is it all tied together in such a way that we are in over our heads?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
I believe the christian minds have it right here maybe there is a better point of veiw, but I think the Nordics and the greys are the demons, I think the reptillians tie in with this or these lot. I believe the blues could be angels or cherubs. I am gunna start a thread about my veiw and let everyone scrutinise the @#!$ out of me.

Call me old-fashioned but I don't know what's with the 'nordic's being the bad guys' bs I keep noticing on ATS.

For sure the greys seem like bio-mechanical lifeforms. Maybe souless drones to boot...
edit on 24-2-2012 by WatchRider because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by davidwaters84

I'm not really sure what they are, but I don't believe they are from other planets. I think there is a lot of credibility to the theory they are fallen angels. At the very least, they seem to be inter dimensional, and what are angelic beings if not inter dimensional?

It's interesting that both sides of the argument (those who insist they are devils and those who insist they are our galactic space brothers) can't meet half way. Who ever said angels couldn't have bodies in other dimensions? If they are strictly spiritual, why is the bible full of stories of them walking beside humans, and even eating with them?

What if angels (and devils) have their own habitations in other dimensions, complete with vehicles? What if what you call an alien, people have been calling an angel or a devil for thousands of years? What if they are one and the same?

I personally find far too many problems with abductions and the very deceptive and manipulative nature of these visitations (as well as the terror they inspire) to overlook the fact there is something more to all of this.

I don't for a second believe we are the only intelligent biological life forms in the universe, but I believe the abduction phenomenon is very closely tied to the spiritual realm some how.

I don't claim to have any of the answers, but one thing I do know for certain: I approach the subject with great caution.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
One thing I do find strange is the fact that people from hundreds, even thousands, of years ago describe very similar abductions. Except, instead of seeing the little grey aliens in a shiny ship they saw little beings in an almost fairy world; though the experiments are the same. They were raped, had their genitals examined and played with, and even told of having their babies taken away from them. This sounds very similar to what abductees describe today. So why the change of scenery?

I have entertained the idea of these beings being fallen angels, but if they are trying to bring around the end times then they seem to be doing a rather #y job in my opinion. I mean several of the people who have posted on this thread have said they believe they are indeed fallen angels, so they seem not to be fooling the masses into believing they are aliens.

The UFOs also confuse me. Yes I believe most of the true UFOs are man made, but I believe some are being piloted by these beings. It seems the UFOs behave in a manner that would fit the ET connection, but the abductions seem very sinister in nature, almost evil and seem to be almost of a different phenomenon itself.

All I know is there is a very strange phenomenon going around us, and I believe it has been going on since the beginning of time.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
In my teens and in my 20´s I did believe that Aliens were demons/angels.Now that I am in my 40´s, I am not so sure.

I do believe these beings are here for something very important ,and that it has to do with the future of our race as we know it. I believe the US governments and perhaps other governments around the world are involved with ET´s.

It´s possible that many different alien species are involved with bringing us up to speed with the rest of our galactic neighbors.Who are far more advanced than we are both spiritually and technologically.

Perhaps creating an alien ,human hybrid is essential for us to progress as a species.Look at the current state of our world , I think we need some help.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by November5th

What changed your mind? Or did you just start seeing things in a different light?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by davidwaters84

I haven´t totally changed my mind as far aliens being demons or angels. Over the years I have just opened my mind up to more possibilities, through research and life experiences.This is one of my favorite topics and the favorite of many when it comes to Ufology. I have no doubt that we are being visited by something, just what that something is and what is their purpose, we can only speculate.But it sure is a lot of fun, isn´t it?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Oh it is indeed very fun. The whole mystery of the thing is what keeps me coming back to the phenomenon. I just cannot figure out what is going on and who or what is behind it all.

Sometimes I wounder if were closer to the truth thousands of years ago then we are today.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join