It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are these beings?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This is my first post, so please bear with me. I have been studying the UFO phenomenon for more than a couple years now. I truly believe that there are indeed flying saucers (also triangles, cigars, etc etc). I also believe that these things are doing what people describe them as doing; such as 90 degree turns, hovering, lighting fast speed, cloaking, etc etc. I also believe that these things, whatever they are, have been with us since the beginning; but it is what pilots these things that makes me question their origin.

I firmly believe that people are waking up in the middle of the night to see a type of being in their home. Now the problem I have is what are these things? Some claim they are advanced beings from outer space. Some claim they are angels/demons. Some people say they are from a different dimension. Still others believe they are us from the future; while others say they are nothing but figments of our minds.

In all of my studying and reading on the subject I have yet to come to a conclusion to what they are. I do believe in God(I will not debate this belief), so the angel/demon would fit the bill; but why the flying craft? If abductions are real then why do they claim to be from outer space? Why are they deceiving us into thinking they are aliens? Is it part of the End Times plan?

I also believe that God would put other life forms on other planets, so I do not rule out the ET possibility; but if abductions cases are true then why do they do the things they do? Many claim these things enjoy putting fear into the ones they abduct; this does not sound like an advanced race to me, instead it sounds like a satanic ritual. Some abduction cases sound like they involve very advanced technology, but in many cases they seem to do things that are meant to cause pain and suffering. Some claim rape like procedures that take place, so why would an advanced race do these types of things? Still there is evidence that does point to these beings coming from outer space.

The main types of beings described are very similar with only minor differences in each species, some claim they look different depending on rank. Of course the most common one described are Gray type beings, which range from 3 feet to 9 feet or more tall with gray all the way to pink skin color. We also hear reports of insect like beings, maybe a higher form of Grays? Then we have the ever so scary Reptilians. These also tend to differ depending on rank. We then have the ones that interest me the most, the Nordics type beings. These types have been described to be their own species all the way to being hybrids of humans and aliens. Many say they all have different agendas, while others say all species work together.

I am not sure why I posted this other than to ask the following questions.

Why do you believe that these beings are X or Y? Such as an alien or a demon? Any other beliefs are welcome as long as you give your reason for this belief.

What species to you believe are real and which ones do you think are fake? This includes the ones I listed as well as any other you would want to talk about? What are their plans? Do they work together?

Do you believe that abductions go hand in hand with UFOs? Why or why not?

I will have further questions, but I feel as if these will do for now. Please any info or links are very welcome, as are long post; in fact please do not skip on the details please, I have all the time in the world.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
You might want to check out Chuck Missler and the Nephilim on Youtube. It's 10min and there's 12 of them. It tackles the UFO questions from a christian point of view and it's very informative. It's based on research and not speculation. His theory is that God is rules of all including time/space. If there are 12+ dimensions, the angels/demons are entering from other dimensions and we are actually seeing part of them. He gives a great demonstration. Imagine you are 2D living on a 2D piece of paper. A 3D finger comes through the paper. From your point of view, you are only seeing a sphere zipping through your dimension.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by davidwaters84

so the angel/demon would fit the bill; but why the flying craft?

Believing in Angels myself, I think that there is a common misconception that angels and demons fly around using wings or some other magical transportation. Nothing in the Bible indicts that they transport magically or with wings. In fact there are a lot of indications in the Bible that they in fact use some sort of craft.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I believe that they are all multi-dimensional, and maybe not all-inclusively extraterrestrial. Aliens, demons, whatever you want to call them; they've been the same all along.

I have an unrelated theory also though.. that UFO's or things we might think are ET, could be "glitches in the matrix" per say. Our whole reality, as we perceive it, occurs in a space the size of a cubed centimeter, located in the back of our brains. What if the "program" that is playing in brains around the world had their own "Agent Smiths"

OKok, I'm getting silly, but still. There is so much that we don't understand about our reality and existence.. that it doesn't seem too crazy to compare it to a highly advanced computer program.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I truly believe that there are indeed flying saucers (also triangles, cigars, etc etc). I also believe that these things are doing what people describe them as doing; such as 90 degree turns, hovering, lighting fast speed, cloaking, etc etc.

Then you should catch up on ufology. Saucer and cigar UFOs were popular in the 50s and 60s 90 degree turns were popular in the 80s and 90s (like they would just start flying around like drunks for no reason all the time). Hovering seems to be popular now and cloaking is usually used as an excuse as to why you can;t see the ufo in the video. Today's UFOs are more of a single light that could be anything like a star,plane,helicpoter,lantern and the usually don't move that fast. While the craft type UFOs always turn out to be CGI

Sorry im editing in this last one. But the "triangle" crafts are always refered to as "perfect" triangles which means three lights. Just as an experiment put 3 dots on a piece of paper that are not in a straight line and try to have them make anything BUT some form of "perfect" triangle.
edit on 16-3-2011 by Darkk because: (no reason given)

link   
Why I believe they are demons/fallen angels in disguise? Because it would be the ultimate deception by satan, by which even the most elect would be decieved. I've copied another post of mine on this below

On top of that: here is a lecture by L.A. Marzulli (He's an expert at the Nephilim/Great deception and end times subjects): this takes some hours to watch, but it will answer all of your questions. Skip the singing at the beginning, I'm no fan of it either.

www.ustream.tv...

www.ustream.tv...

I also encourage all of you to watch and listen to other interviews with L.A. Marzulli on youtube (www.lamarzulli.net).

----

I think it all ties together in this way: What we think are e.t.'s, aliens, are in fact the fallen angels. The great deception, and the church doesn't know or does anything. In the days of Noah, the fallen angels married human females and it created a disgusting off-spring. God was angered and sad about this. It was so disgusting that only a total annihilation (the great flood) could solve this mess. Jesus said that in the end of times, it would be as in the days of Noah. This is a scary thing. You see, angels have certain powers. They can use it for good, and for evils. They have a free will too. Throughout history, angels appeared with a message of peace. "Don't be affraid" was the first thing they said (altough people were a bit frightened at first). Satan and his fallen angel folowers are different. They are angels, so they can travel through dimensions (angels would appear out of nothing, through a wall etc.) and it's clear they don't use it for any good. Satan is getting a lot of power in the end of times, and it seems to me that his time is now. Abduction story's are full of fear, almost like those beings (greys?) feed on it. In what is called 'the alien gospel', told by Blossom Goodchild. , Raëlian etc; 'they' were our creators, they come to tell us this, that we are genetically modified beings, modified by them, and that our religion is false. Yes, Jesus Christ existed, yes, He was a good man, but he didn't ressurect. Dangerous stuff people. All these alien channelers tell us this. They want us to think Jesus was not what we think (Jesus is the essention of Christianity!). Another interesting aspect is that those who've been abducted, and called for Jesus, were at peace immedeatly, never to see these beings again. Only Jesus seems to scare them (like the bible says about demons). Why are there abductions? What are these stories about a breeding program about? Are they preparing for something? This stuff is not getting away, the church need to wake up.

Why would fallen angels need to rely on phisical crafts (ufo's)? A question of my own, and I think it fits the "alien" deception perfectly.

2 Thessalonians 2:9: The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the power of Satan. He will use every kind of power, including miraculous signs, lying wonder

Rev. 9/3: 3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

Ephesians 6:10–12

"Put on hthe whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against ithe schemes of the devil. 12 For jwe do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against kthe rulers, against the authorities, against lthe cosmic powers over mthis present darkness, against nthe spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places."

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places" Ephesians 6:12

2 Thessalonians 2 "And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,"

Gen. 6:4 "The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown."

Matt. 24:37-38: “But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be." (Did Jeus only mean "they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage", or is there more to it?

More info on the lawless one: More info: www.enduringword.com...

The alien deception is what all of this is called. Satan want's is to believe there are aliens and that Jesus didn't exist. The 'watchers' have power. Angels can be good and bad, they've got free will. I think we're experiencing satan's last attempt at decieving on a large scale. His last trick. He will try to copy Christ (anti-christ) in every way possible. Portraying christianity as a false religion, made by fools (for example), and stating that the aliens are here to help and that they in fact created us, is what will shake billions of people. They will faint from fear.
edit on 16-3-2011 by WeZet because: (no reason given)

link   
Aliens are aliens, its simple.

Were only a single planet in the universe.

If there is a god, he would have wasted his creative potential on such a simple species as we.

we are only significant to ourselves, the universe is full of beings much more advanced than we.

Aliens are aliens, its simple.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Or he thought we were perfect in His eyes, and the we are so special, that all the stars and planets are there for us and His pleasure. Remember Genesis.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Most likely the "beings" are figments of one's imagination, or delusions.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkk

You did not answer any of my questions.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidwaters84
reply to post by Darkk

You did not answer any of my questions.

What questions were those?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

So what do you think their agenda is, if any?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WeZet

While this does make sense, but I could never grasp that Idea that the End Times would be so cut and draw like that.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkk

The ones at the end of my post. You only told me that I was lacking in this field.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

While most of you are believers, I'm a witness.I saw a craft fly by me at 3 mph.I saw the rear of the craft had an outline of a door. There were two fins, one on each side.The craft had the shape of an American football.

I'll put my experience on the board after 18 more posts.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Anyone else have an opinion?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
To some, the answer should either be one or the other.
Personally, I believe in both. Depending on the given situation, it may be demonic/angelic, or ET visitation.
My 2c

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
For me, the Greys are not Aliens from Outer Space but rather from Inner Space. The craft that NASA keeps "accidentally" filming are not craft at all but rather what I call "Meso-fauna", or in other words living creatures which inhabit the realms of Space. I believe that the Greys are a construct body form void of souls. I believe that the "Meso-fauna" (Meso for Mesosphere) are here to enjoy the Sun as it is ready to blast us with Intergalactic Plasma; they are here to "spawn".

At any rate, Aliens are Demons and Demons are Aliens, but the craft are just critters! If we were smart we would find out how to communicate with them and hitch a ride across the chasms of Space!

Ever hear of the Emerald Tablets of Hermes? Specifically, "That which is Above is like that which is Below". Look into the ocean at all the abundance, then look into Space, again, Nature expresses itself likewise! That is an Ocean of Life above us, just as it is in our Oceans below us.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Do you have any more information on why you believe these crafts are creatures? Are you saying only the ones in outer space are creatures or all UFOs creatures?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
They are from other planets, and they occupy a different realm than we do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join