It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive online pedophile ring busted by cops

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Massive online pedophile ring busted by cops

www.msnbc.msn.com

An Internet pedophile ring with up to 70,000 members — thought to be the world's largest —has been uncovered by police, a security official said Wednesday.

The European police agency Europol said in a statement that "Operation Rescue" had identified 670 suspects and that 230 abused children in 30 countries had been taken to safety. More children are expected to be found, Europol said.

It said that so far 184 people had been arrested.....

(visit the link for the full news article)

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Bravo to Operation Rescue. We don't like to think about this happening on such a scale, but it does, every day. Hopefully this bust will lead to lnks to other rings and those will be taken down too.

To me, pedophilia is a crime that surpasses murder and rape in its brutality and social implications. To prey on and destroy the innocence of a child is beyond inexcuseable. Better such a person tie a millstone around their neck and cast theirself into the sea.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Good work for catching and busting. Makes me wonder though if they will ever catch all of the members.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

I completely agree with you OP, this is the saddest thing ever, abusing children for their own pleasure and probably rituals as well as we know this things happen everyday.

this people do not deserve to be here with us and our children

S&F

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Good riddance to them all. I hope those children can at least attempt a normal life now. I cant imagine that would be an easy feat to accomplish at this point.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Freaks like these bring credibility to aliens/demons in that I find it hard to believe a human being could commit such atrocious acts. Even if they don't catch them all I hope they burn in hell.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I cannot imagine that there are actually 70,000 members - I'm sure some innocent people are getting caught up in this. Its hard to keep that type of secret with 70,000 members.

link   

Good now they need to get rid of they ignorant selves. And not reprocess them. Saves oxygen.

link   

Originally posted by MystiqueAgent
Good work for catching and busting. Makes me wonder though if they will ever catch all of the members.

Nope.. Vatican is an exception

edit on Wed Mar 16 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

I cannot imagine that there are actually 70,000 members - I'm sure some innocent people are getting caught up in this. Its hard to keep that type of secret with 70,000 members.
How many of them are priests ?

edit on Wed Mar 16 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

SMH, Sad days indeed.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by hp1229

SMH, Sad days indeed.
I apologize but what does SMH stand for ?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Shaken My Head

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by hp1229

Shaken My Head
Roger that.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
All paedophiles should be castrated and placed on a remote Island together with now food or shelter or support. Left to prey on each other like the sub-human spieces they are.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This isn't surprising at all, and I am willing to bet that a lot of them were government employees.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
its about time . i hope to god that they arrest everybody who was on the forum..

just the thought of it makes me literally sick to my stomach...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I remember a couple of weeks ago my wife showed me something in one of her lady mags
it said like 1.2 million people fall victim to human trafficking every year most of them children. but there is still a lot of forced labor going on esp down in Mexico.... only saving 200+ sounds like a drop in the bucket...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare
I remember a couple of weeks ago my wife showed me something in one of her lady mags
it said like 1.2 million people fall victim to human trafficking every year most of them children. but there is still a lot of forced labor going on esp down in Mexico.... only saving 200+ sounds like a drop in the bucket...

1.2 million in US alone? or worldwide? I would assume that worldwide it would be lot more than 1.2 million. Sex is nothing new but sex slavery is nothing new either. Many underdeveloped countries exploit this industry because the 1st world countries promote them too (internet and rich folks).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join