It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing is "not" believing.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienGrey
reply to post by CrazyMonkey

Yes, I saw the classic Black Triangle craft. It had a white light at each apex and a red light dead center. It was definitely shaped like a Triangle. I lived near a major Airport for half of my life so I have seen all sorts of aircraft during my time. This was something I have never seen before.

Didn't the Stealth remain under cover for years? Military perhaps? I'm not trying to debunk but I would rather exhaust all possibilities before attributing such sightings to aliens. You know what I mean?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Ok, I just watched the Hessdalen Vids... I must admit that blew me away. Good stuff, thank you.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLKMJK

Originally posted by AlienGrey
reply to post by CrazyMonkey

Yes, I saw the classic Black Triangle craft. It had a white light at each apex and a red light dead center. It was definitely shaped like a Triangle. I lived near a major Airport for half of my life so I have seen all sorts of aircraft during my time. This was something I have never seen before.

Didn't the Stealth remain under cover for years? Military perhaps? I'm not trying to debunk but I would rather exhaust all possibilities before attributing such sightings to aliens. You know what I mean?

Unfortunately, for most people who see the black triangle craft, the Stealth doesn't fit as it lacks the capability of hovering in place and is in fact rather noisey. The black triangles are described as completely silent and have a penchant for hovering or moving slowly. Generally most believe that they are the fabled TR3B which is allegedly an advanced military aircraft designed from reversed engineered "alien" technology.

I put alien in quotes as I do not believe that... they are from space and suspect that in fact they are an older, native Earth civilization far more advanced than our own. It's called the ultraterrestrial hypothesis and it appears to have stronger evidence for it than the ET hypothesis, chiefly that the creatures reported in abductions are similar to us in physiology.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyMonkey
There are the Marfa lights too. They are still trying to figure out the phenomena, it could be entirely possible that it occurs as one off incidents in other locations across the world. The reasoning and logic behind that could be, what ever is causing the lights is not abundant enough to keep it from reoccuring like in Hessdalen.Thus you have sporadic occurances across the world.
Marfa lights are headlights, at least the ones in the study of Marfa lights were determined to be headlights:

www.spsnational.org...

Summary and Conclusions

All of the mystery lights
observed by this group on the nights of
11 and 13 May 2005 can be reliably
attributed to automobile headlights
traveling along US 67 between Marfa
and Presidio, TX.

I guess that doesn't preclude some mystery lights showing up some other night but it's a pretty conclusive study for the cause of the mystery lights on those two nights.

Hessdalen lights do not appear to be headlights, though some of the sightings reported could be some ordinary objects like helicopters. There seems to be something unusual going on in Hessdalen though.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Kojiro

That thought is quite remarkable. Is there any evidence I can look into regarding the U.T's? I am ignorant when it comes to any serious UFO ology or whatever it is called. But I do want to dig deeper. If anyone has any solid and rational links I could dig into it would be much appreciated.

To all who took the time to reply to my 3 second "sighting" I appreciate your time. I felt kinda stupid posting it but enjoy the idea's thrown back at me to ponder.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

Jacques Vallee is a good place to start.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by CrazyMonkey
There are the Marfa lights too. They are still trying to figure out the phenomena, it could be entirely possible that it occurs as one off incidents in other locations across the world. The reasoning and logic behind that could be, what ever is causing the lights is not abundant enough to keep it from reoccuring like in Hessdalen.Thus you have sporadic occurances across the world.
Marfa lights are headlights, at least the ones in the study of Marfa lights were determined to be headlights:

www.spsnational.org...

Summary and Conclusions

All of the mystery lights
observed by this group on the nights of
11 and 13 May 2005 can be reliably
attributed to automobile headlights
traveling along US 67 between Marfa
and Presidio, TX.

I guess that doesn't preclude some mystery lights showing up some other night but it's a pretty conclusive study for the cause of the mystery lights on those two nights.

Hessdalen lights do not appear to be headlights, though some of the sightings reported could be some ordinary objects like helicopters. There seems to be something unusual going on in Hessdalen though.

I had to watch those vids twice. It was so funny when the kids were screaming in the last video LOL! It sounds like they were saying "sh*t" when they seen the lights. If the scientist's could just harness that energy it would be epic. I really enjoyed those vids and I am surprised it does not have 1 million views.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Yes, I wll clue you in on the second part of the story.
I've been a surveyor's assistant for this one corporation, based near Baltimore, Maryland for the past 40 years; mostly as an instrument operator. Back in Dec. 1976, I was still a rodman on a 3 man survey crew.
We were one of 3 survey crews. assigned with the task of staking out 2, six mile long railroad tracks too, 2 coal strip mines in the wild and woolly mountains of West Virginia,

I was already heavily involved into the science of UFO's, so much that one of my co-worker's' snatched my canteen and hat. I found the items the next morning. He had black magic markered in a picture of one of my fabled robotic looking alien [thats another story,] on the front of my blaze orange cap. On the canteen, he wrote "official UFOteen" on the metal side of the disc shaped canteen.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Part 3 [ I'm sorry, I have to do these in parts because this server, in the library I'm in is weak.]

Everyone of use, had the option of taking a jet or turboprop, or cargo van, back to Baltimore on the weekends.

My party chief, instrument man and I, elected to take the 3 1/2 hour trip on Friday evening.

So here we were, traveling down the highway that evening, in our full window sided cargo van, doing about 50 to 60 mph heading east. Our instrument man was driving, my party chief was riding shotgun and I was setting in the backseat.

After all 3 of us saw the ludacris speeding white light, above the thin low lying cloud cover from SE TO NW.
I looked to my left, and did not see the light head for the horizion. I cried out--- UFO!!!.

My Party Chief said," Naw, that was an owl, flying across the front of the van 10 feet away."

Since I was sitting in the back seat, I know it wasn't any owl, because I saw the white light [approx: 6,000 mph]
come from the Eastern horizon about mile away in the general direction of Wash. D.C.

edit on 18-3-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Part 4

We were traveling through a mountain valley at the time of the incident. We were heading towards a large mountain range,[about a mile away] about a minute or two after we had seen the strange lighted object.

All of a sudden, the whole eastern sky lit up when a cicular shaped, reddish orange colored fireball descended from low lying cloud cover. The driver instantly pointed his right hand toward the object, as I did the same. My party chief had hiis head turned towards me when the fiery ball with no tail or smoke first appeared but he turned his head to the front enough to catch the rest.

It one of the most beautiful things I ever saw in my life. Descending, perpendicular to Earth, straight down [approx: 25 to 40 mph]. About a mile away [ approx. 500 to 1,000 feet in diameter.[approx. diameter of your fist all the way extended.

It seemed to have landed just beyond the mountain range in front of us, as we saw the foofighter disappear over the top of the ridge at the mountain in front of us.

My party chief said the fiery object was a meteorite. If that was a meteroite, it would have left a crater a thousand feet deep, and the impact would have shaken the Spinx.

Got to go, the library is closing,

Erno
edit on 18-3-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

Help me out debunkers?
Debunkers have no clue as to what you SAW. How could they? They haven't had that privilege in any form.
Otherwise they would not be debunkers. They would certify instead that you saw something strange and you'd have to deal with it.
So deal with it and don't be a pansy.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

So I joined this site in an effort to look into Military or Satellite capabilities that could perform such maneuvers to no avail. I do not believe aliens are on earth, so what could this have been?

If the ordinary "terrestrial" explanations do not account for your sighting, what does your heart tell you? You are anonymous on the internet, by all means- speak your mind.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by largo
reply to post by BLKMJK

Help me out debunkers?
Debunkers have no clue as to what you SAW. How could they? They haven't had that privilege in any form.
Otherwise they would not be debunkers. They would certify instead that you saw something strange and you'd have to deal with it.
So deal with it and don't be a pansy.

You really should try reading more than my initial statement before making such asinine comments. Nice hit and run tho. Good day sir...I SAID GOOD DAY!!!
edit on 3/18/2011 by BLKMJK because: I was a bit harsh in my first response and the Mod Borg would spank me again

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76

So I joined this site in an effort to look into Military or Satellite capabilities that could perform such maneuvers to no avail. I do not believe aliens are on earth, so what could this have been?

If the ordinary "terrestrial" explanations do not account for your sighting, what does your heart tell you? You are anonymous on the internet, by all means- speak your mind.

I really cannot call it my friend. Some people have offered up some very interesting idea's regarding the matter. I am kinda stuck. I have been reading and watching all the video's and links offered. I do not know this stuff like everyone on here so my ears are open.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Dammit Erno! Quit leaving me hanging and tell me the rest bro! I appreciate you talking the time to share your story. Tell me the rest!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I really cannot call it my friend. Some people have offered up some very interesting idea's regarding the matter. I am kinda stuck. I have been reading and watching all the video's and links offered. I do not know this stuff like everyone on here so my ears are open.

Here is the correct paradigm my friend:

There are plenty of clues to an ET presence here on Earth for a long time. The reason you don't believe, is because you grew up in an "adolescent society/civilization."

Aliens get along very good with grownups and small children. They have a little harder time getting through to adolescents who want to believe that the whole universe is about them.....

But they have been trying to get your attention for awhile now:
-Phoenix Lights
-1976 Tehran
-1986 JAL
- etc etc etc (there have been soo many good sightings over the last several decades but the "liberal media" doesn't seem to catch on...)

Don't worry, you'll find out the truth within your lifetime. Mankind is almost there I believe. The answer to what the "UFOs/Aliens are" will also answer "what we are...."

I will give you a clue. The final theory is very simple and should be teachable to a middle schooler. The aliens "spirituality" can best be described as similar to Buddhism and ties directly into what modern 1st world scientists would call a "quantum neural network."

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

I look forward to digging in to those accounts you listed. You said, "Aliens get along very good with grownups and small children. They have a little harder time getting through to adolescents who want to believe that the whole universe is about them...." What does that even mean? And why do you believe that? I hear people on here talk as though they are buddies with these aliens and have some inside knowledge of there doing's. This must be speculation? Am I correct? Thanks for the info Scram.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

Because I perceive it in life everywhere. And I lived it when I was a "teen who thought I knew everything." I pushed my parents away because I felt like "I didn't need them."

A brief look at history seems to indicate that when our civilization was more "primitive" that we were a bit "closer" to the intelligence behind UFOs. Now that we are using "spirituality" or "science" and learning the truth "on our own," we push them away. We think "we know it all." Our culture tells us they "don't exist."

What does your honest heart of heart tells you when you know how huge space is? We know there are countless of other stars and planets out there. When the "physicists" who have always brought us everything.... say "where are they? They should be here by now."

Have you ever watched the movie 2001: Space Odyssey? If you haven't or you never understood it well because you watched it in like 1982 haha, then here is a nice link to illustrate the real meaning of that movie: www.kubrick2001.com/

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

When I look at the incomprehensible size of the Universe I believe there MUST be some form of life out there. But whether or not such life has the ability to travel to our planet I just can't get my head around the necessary speed and distance they would have to travel. Furthermore just believing for the sake of believing does not resonate with me. But again I am not familiar with this stuff. You are very kind for engaging with me and sharing your interesting perspective.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

The physicists have always been right. Always. Sometimes they're wrong. But they always ammend and tell the truth once they figure it out. Now what happened when Kubrick asked the "smart people" what the most "realistic encounter with aliens would be like?"

Answer = 2001 The Space Odyssey

This is the correct paradigm for reality and answers the UFO problem. The reason it is correct is because it ties into everything the modern scientists (who refuse to put a spiritual twist of things) espouse about the nature of our reality.

The next dimension is in us.... supported by science. Consciousness is the "next dimension." In other words, consciousness "acts out it's will" using 3D creatures to "gain experience and learn." Earth is a school. Everything in existence is connected via a "quantum neural network."

As for "how the aliens do it?" Fundamental science that does not violate the known laws of physics (see "Physics of the Impossible" by Michio Kaku).

You'll likely see something closer to "proof" in your lifetime. We are nearing a "tipping point" in our awareness I suspect. It's a great time to be alive.

edit on 18-3-2011 by Scramjet76 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join