It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London olympic clock stops...interesting 2012 conspiracy...have you noticed this..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

yeah, saw that

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Im relating this to something, timed planed, and most likely spirtual

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by angela1111

my minds pretty open but thanks

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

timed and planned by who? what do you think is going to happen?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I didnt mean you personally, I have just posted some very insightful stuff, things that have happened to me over the last 7 years of receiving 11.11.

I am very correct in what I have said, and it would have been nice for those who don't believe to actually have not written a thing. I did not get one post with actual information, no one had a point

It really makes me think of keeping this stuff to myself

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

read what I have written...I think UNITY is coming, it will be very similar to what happened to the roman empire. We are going into change, and the powers at be at the moment are doing a # job. I belive and I do not know how it will manifest, but a change in government will occur..who knows, but look at the pryamids, they knew back then this was coming and when

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

ok true,,, I am very curious in what you believe, the information you have received, and the things we can discuss,... i believe myself to have an open mind as well, and did not mean to get down on you,,, just curious with exactly what your thinking,,, I am also very cautious with the possibility that all problems are going to be solved for humanity, to me that may be more like what ruling powers that be would want the ruled to believe.....

you think the stopping of the clock was not done by the powers but by a opposing good force, subtly warning people of the powers that be?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
btw

3 + 1 + 5 = 9
1 + 5 + 3 + 2 = 11

date and time on clock when picture was taken, BOOOOOOOOM MUCH?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
btw

3 + 1 + 5 = 9
1 + 5 + 3 + 2 = 11

date and time on clock when picture was taken, BOOOOOOOOM MUCH?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

haha BOOOOM! yes

Also note Genesis 3:15 is both prophetic and A Messianic in its teaching. Traditionally, Genesis 3:15 has been viewed by Christians as the first word of promise-in a future prophetic sense-of man's deliverance from sin.

In this verse, God speaking to Satan declares: "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel."

This verse proclaims that this future confrontation is not an accident of history, but that God is the producer of putting enmity between Satan and the woman's seed.

hmmm and this is the day the clock stops?? weird...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I'm all about denying ignorance, but the argument that the fact that the company who makes the clock is Omega doesn't mean anything about the term Omega. Omega has been the clock for pretty much all the olympic events that I have ever watched. How can it only be relevant now, just because it is a countdown clock to the olympics.

I've enjoyed reading many of the other theories, but really, Omega has nothing to do with anything except that they have a great deal with the olympics and have in the past as well.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TSearchX

its all metaphor...jeez do you guys read or just see a word and post...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

lol!!!, i like my tablespoon connection, i thought it was cute

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Honestly , London olympics 2012 is a BIG distraction !!!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
War is on the uprising.
The Olympics will stop on 7/6. July 6th. The End.
The War is with the 300 Bankers that are resigning by the end of March..beware the "Ides of March" for your time is getting closer to Omega.

Sounds believable huh? lol...
Interesting stuff...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The danger here, is that it is easy to speculate on what, if anything may happen there, but if anyone is as bold as to state possible landmarks or events, and anything happens similar, we are in danger of being rounded up as potential conspiritors to the event. I personally think that at least one thing will happen, even if it is a symbolic action, when time stands still for a second time.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I dont know if youve ever seen anything from this guy, but lots about the olympics........

www.youtube.com...

edit on 11-3-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by angela1111
reply to post by Majiq1
[more ]well how many days in is 315? is it a coincidence it happens to be November 11? is it also a coincidence a movie called ides of march has happened to be release this year? is it a coincidence, that the movie is about polical devincy, when there is alot of talk that that is what is going to be addressed in 2012. Is it a coincidence, that the other place the clock stopped was in Vancouver? this is where the big white rock is, the white rock is in revelations, and talks of the white rock as gods throne of judgment. Is it a conicidence that the ides of march is dedicated to mars the god of war? and war is exactly what needs to be taken out of the picture when it comes to UNITY (olympic rings) I dont expect to have to convince anyone, I am an 11.11 and I get synchronocities, and this is what 11.11 happen to show me. Something is comming, and those who dont have the privy to know yet will know soon, One world is on its way

Ok... Yes I do believe that it is a coincidence that the clock stopped when it did. Nothing spectacular happened on 11/11/11 so I have no clue why you keep trying to make this completely moot connection. Yes I think the movie coming out was a coincidence but no, I don't think it was coincidental that it was a political drama, that is exactly what I would expect a movie by that title to be about. The clock stopping in Vancouver was caused by a power outage and is completely unrelated. I am not even going to go into you trying to link that to some ridicules old piece of literary garbage.

I think you are trying really hard to make connections to a failed clock that just aren't there. The simple fact is you keep saying that something is coming, and you are right, at some point in the future something will happen but it will have nothing to do with a clock that stopped for a few hours a year ago.
edit on 11-3-2012 by Majiq1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Majiq1

what none of you realise is for the last 7 years I have had synchronicity beyond belief..and this is some of the stuff I have received, I get 11.11 it started 7 years ago in a way that defied my reality, As I have said I do not care if you believe me or not, its irrelevant, Its not my job to convert the unconverted..it wastes my energy. the information I have given is correct...

the is a convincing theory out that the star of Bethlehem, the star the 3 wise men followed to jesus BIRTH was the conjunction of Venus and Jupiter..it would have looked like an awe inspiring star..well the next time a conjunction like that happens this year is the ides of march..coincidence again?

a birth? a reirth of our world?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

all problems will be resolved, and like the ides of march the people in power have no clue that this will happen...this has been in our destiny since the beginning of time..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join