It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snake Dies of Silicone Poisoning After Biting Model's Fake Breast

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

********WARNING WILL ROBINSON********
Video contains actual snake bite as it occurred on scantily but fully clothed woman
Rated PG for Proto Guarantees it’s bound to make you laugh!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just for this quote!!!!!!! HAHAHA!

Star and Flag!!!!

That has made my day!!!! Along with the video!

I personally feel there are no guarantees in life but oddly enough I felt safe making this one.

Thanks my friend, glad to hear everyone is enjoying it so far!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

Makes one wonder

It makes one wonder about the mental health of the people paying attention to these things.

And out of all the places I read this on ATS. This isn't even remotely funny or educative or ANYTHING, it's just crap sensationalist news, which if you ask me, is borderline insane considering the ACTUAL news(which can also be sensationalized) that could be reported on.

Yes but you have failed to consider the following...

A. I am insane!
B. Should I rest on my laurels but a moment people might forget that!
C. This really is funny.

Thanks for taking time out from your mission to save the world to remind us just how hard your task is going to be.

Pardon me do you have any whipped cream?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Hey, remember when Bones trowelled in the fake boobs on that 'Horta" on star Trek?
silicone based life forms....
shooda called em "Boobs".

great fodder for am alien invasion
Now there is a project Blue (ummm) beam for ya

edit on 15-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
She got a tetanus shot and was discharged? I guess she will need to see her plastic surgeon to deal with the punctured silicone implant that is no doubt oozing inside her.

In regards to the snake, I suppose that snakes are highly intolerant to silicone. Seriously, how much could it have actually gotten on it's fangs and ingested? A couple of droplets perhaps?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Poor McCoy picked to the bones in the divorce with his first wife be bravely travelled to a planet full of silicone beings!

Now that is to boldly go!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Lmfao... Thank you for a much needed laugh.. Poor snake... What a way to go...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
She got a tetanus shot and was discharged? I guess she will need to see her plastic surgeon to deal with the punctured silicone implant that is no doubt oozing inside her.

In regards to the snake, I suppose that snakes are highly intolerant to silicone. Seriously, how much could it have actually gotten on it's fangs and ingested? A couple of droplets perhaps?

You know it's truly bizarre, and I think we have to ask since this obviously happened in Jerusalem and the model was Israeli was this some form of suicide attack by the snake, to make Israeli breasts seem deadlier than others?

I am sure that the Israeli PM will make a statement soon!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
oh crap
I just realised...
what kills snakes might be a WMD
now the TSA is going to have to bite every boob that goes by....

heh heh
judging by the fate of the snake that'll fix 'em
revolutionary silicone

Aggie MAn
ITs called blunt force trauma

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
Lmfao... Thank you for a much needed laugh.. Poor snake... What a way to go...

Talk about going from first to second base in record time.

Poor snake he had a career ahead of him with the New York Yankees no doubt!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
oh crap
I just realised...
what kills snakes might be a WMD
now the TSA is going to have to bite every boob that goes by....

heh heh
judging by the fate of the snake that'll fix 'em
revolutionary silicone

Aggie MAn
ITs called blunt force trauma

Now that was a funny one, "Killer strippers take on TSA" now lets just hope that the rumors that they are all pedophiles aren't true!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I keep and breed boas and I'd be very suprised if it died due to silicone posioning, the snake wouldn't have been able to bite deep enough to puncture the implant and if it had there would be more risk to the butt ugly dog holding the snake from the silicone leaking inside her.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by badw0lf
EWwwwww It was scared for it's life!!!!

The antichrist for sure! oO

Makes one wonder if we are really getting the whole Garden of Eden story?

Is original sin actually based on what Eve did to some poor snake?

OOh'err Missis, sounds rude.
MUST...GET...MIND...OUT...OF.....GUTTER.......

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Yes but you have failed to consider the following...

You really want to go there?

A. I am insane!

This has been clear to me for a couple of months now.

B. Should I rest on my laurels but a moment people might forget that!

Oh, self-ridicule. You must be a really good clown!

C. This really is funny.

No.

Thanks for taking time out from your mission to save the world to remind us just how hard your task is going to be.

I'm not on a mission to save the world, I already saved it...duh...winning...(lingo that might bring perspective into this thread). But, thank you for taking time out from your job as resident entertainer/clown/ATS-cheerleader to explain to me how this "funny" article belongs in the BREAKING ALTERNATIVE NEWS segment. You see, I was under the impression that this kind of thing would be looked upon as trolling as was recently even made clear by mods!

Pardon me do you have any whipped cream?

Oh this is a set-up joke huh...what do I answer? Please, oh please, entertain us great clown of ATS.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
heh heh
now that was funny...
boobs....

ranks right up there with football in the groin

heh thats also a snake gettin whacked with an inflated synthetic bladder....
jeeez
nothin but boobs and snakes far as the eye can see...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Sticks and stones can break my bones but names can never hurt me!

Having said that, if you take objection to the thread you are of course free, nay encouraged to hit that alert button and allow staff to make a determination.

Does this story fit your view of Alernative News as you like it? Evidently not, yet it is an alternative story, one worthy of the very alternative Fortean Times that eyed it in their own daily search for the unusual.

Unusual means to many alternative.

Yes, I grant you the more puritanical, religious and serious types might find this story offensive, but this is the exact type of ONE new world order thinking many of us are fighting against.

Pending some kind of staff action against it, the off topic ad hominem attacks are in fact trolling.

That's ok though, all are welcome, it's a free Internet, but that's kind of the problem for you right now I take it?

Thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Looking at the video again, you can see the boa is not even being held right!!!! Snakes like to have support which this one does not she is just holding it by the neck and letting its body hang there. You can see the boa is all twisted which means it was trying to find something to grip with its tail to keep balance.

This is her own falt she was bit and who ever owned the boa should be ashamed to have let this happen!!!!

I cant believe how many think this is even funny, that poor boa

I have kept over 25-30 boas and pythons and have never been bit

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rutters1983
I keep and breed boas and I'd be very suprised if it died due to silicone posioning, the snake wouldn't have been able to bite deep enough to puncture the implant and if it had there would be more risk to the butt ugly dog holding the snake from the silicone leaking inside her.

It may have suffered some kind of toxic shock syndrome. Yet I think further testing on silicone implants clearly needs done and perhaps a Surgeon General Warning applied to all fake breasts "Warning biting may lead to toxic shock, paralysis and death!"

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rutters1983
Looking at the video again, you can see the boa is not even being held right!!!! Snakes like to have support which this one does not she is just holding it by the neck and letting its body hang there. You can see the boa is all twisted which means it was trying to find something to grip with its tail to keep balance.

This is her own falt she was bit and who ever owned the boa should be ashamed to have let this happen!!!!

I cant believe how many think this is even funny, that poor boa

I have kept over 25-30 boas and pythons and have never been bit

Yeah but how many of them have you kissed on the streets of Jerusalem?

I can appreciate your snake handling experience, but I think what we have here is a cheap production for a publicity stunt where not much thought or attention was given to the snake.

The humor of course is based on a snake biting a person and the snake dying not the person.

But it's nice to see at least one reptile lover give the species the same kind of concern dog or cat lovers would if such a stunt went bad.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

OOh'err Missis, sounds rude.
MUST...GET...MIND...OUT...OF.....GUTTER.......

And risk it being hit by a car?

Sounds dicey to me!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

I'm not on a mission to save the world, I already saved it...duh...winning...(lingo that might bring perspective into this thread). But, thank you for taking time out from your job as resident entertainer/clown/ATS-cheerleader to explain to me how this "funny" article belongs in the BREAKING ALTERNATIVE NEWS segment. You see, I was under the impression that this kind of thing would be looked upon as trolling as was recently even made clear by mods!

You complain about this thread being sensationalused while invoking Charlie sheen, someone who is playing the insanity card to make money as shown by his internship thing on twitter?

On a serious note tho the snake is a martyr for all heterosexual men! (and homosexual women)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join