It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snake Dies of Silicone Poisoning After Biting Model's Fake Breast

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by rutters1983
Looking at the video again, you can see the boa is not even being held right!!!! Snakes like to have support which this one does not she is just holding it by the neck and letting its body hang there. You can see the boa is all twisted which means it was trying to find something to grip with its tail to keep balance.

This is her own falt she was bit and who ever owned the boa should be ashamed to have let this happen!!!!

I cant believe how many think this is even funny, that poor boa

I have kept over 25-30 boas and pythons and have never been bit

Yeah but how many of them have you kissed on the streets of Jerusalem?

I can appreciate your snake handling experience, but I think what we have here is a cheap production for a publicity stunt where not much thought or attention was given to the snake.

The humor of course is based on a snake biting a person and the snake dying not the person.

But it's nice to see at least one reptile lover give the species the same kind of concern dog or cat lovers would if such a stunt went bad.

I have never tried to give them a kiss but one of them does tend to lick my face lol

I am a big fan of reptiles but i like all animals big and small i get along with them much better then people lol

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Ahahahah that woman is pretty much the most artificial person on earth. Nothing in that body is real.
"Snake dies of silicone poisoning after biting her breast" - LOL! Golden.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Snake Dies of Silicone Poisoning After Biting Model's Fake Breast???

Jeeeez!

edit on 15-3-2011 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by rutters1983

I think many of us respond better to the kinder gentler and simpler nature of domesticated animals.

Prone to not start wars, cling to prejudices, rivalries and the like, they tend just to bring a lot of companionship and a form of support.

I feed a stray cat that takes advantage of me something horrible, 5 times a night I get up out of a sound bed to let her in to feed her.

Oddly enough I don't mind, and enjoy in some odd way her dependency on and subsequent affection for me as a result.

I think the world would be a far better place if we spent as much time immidating our animals as they do us.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

True that I dint understand people who say they are afraid of snakes despite never having seen one?

In my experience if you treat any animal with respect that it deserves you wont be in trouble. Of course bears are a whole different ball game and if you have ever had a close encounter with a bear in the wild you will agree lol

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
Ahahahah that woman is pretty much the most artificial person on earth. Nothing in that body is real.
"Snake dies of silicone poisoning after biting her breast" - LOL! Golden.

Did this make the news in Jerusalem when it happened? Is she a kind of celebrity there in Israel?

Inquiring minds want to know!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Wow, I saw this video about a week ago
but I didn't know the snake died LOL LOL

If i were the Snake I wouldn't have gone after it though
Fake boossoms are so not attractive to me
It shows how ugly perfection can be

I need some imperfections in my life man, and some bouncy bouncies
no bouncies in sillicone valley

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Proto, this stuff can't be made up. This is insane. Did the snake really die? Come on, really? I mean it didn't suck out the silicone like a vampire, it just got a little on its teeth. And, a tetanus shot for the model doesn't seem like enough, won't she need the implants replaced?
Actually, I think this stuff CAN be made up, or at least distorted.

Even if the snake died, it's probably more likely to be from having it's head bashed on the sidewalk after the attack, than from getting a small amount of silicone residue on it's teeth, it's not like it swallowed the breast.

I'm skeptical but I think it's a lighthearted article so we should take it with a grain of salt, that is, the true cause of death of the snake may not be factual.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by roasted aliv3

True that I dint understand people who say they are afraid of snakes despite never having seen one?

In my experience if you treat any animal with respect that it deserves you wont be in trouble. Of course bears are a whole different ball game and if you have ever had a close encounter with a bear in the wild you will agree lol

Its quite funny i never tell people i have snakes if i know there coming over as they wont, once there here and see them they think im mad then i show them how soft they are.

There stunning in every way most of mine feed once a month and if they deside not to eat for 6-8 months its the same as if humans skips breakfast.

I treat them all with respect as i would a person

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Proto, this stuff can't be made up. This is insane. Did the snake really die? Come on, really? I mean it didn't suck out the silicone like a vampire, it just got a little on its teeth. And, a tetanus shot for the model doesn't seem like enough, won't she need the implants replaced?
Actually, I think this stuff CAN be made up, or at least distorted.

Even if the snake died, it's probably more likely to be from having it's head bashed on the sidewalk after the attack, than from getting a small amount of silicone residue on it's teeth, it's not like it swallowed the breast.

I'm skeptical but I think it's a lighthearted article so we should take it with a grain of salt, that is, the true cause of death of the snake may not be factual.

I said simler in my first comment

I know of a simler case where a boa bit a man and he ripped the snake off and it pulled all the snakes teeth out which led to the boa not being able to feed

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

You realise that its possible to follow more than one thread at a time?
If by your logic we're wasting energy on this thread then why have you come here to ridicule when you should be off contributing to the 200+ page thread on Japan?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
she didn't look like she was even in pain!

boa's have a lot of sharp teeth, don't they?

i saw my aunt get clamped on by a horse like that and she screamed to high heaven!

the horse didn't die, btw.
edit on 15-3-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Your bang on about the dual standards!
Infact im going to change my avatar to a snake asap

link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

So this is a story that is in fact not devoid of elements of conspiracy.

Well, if not that then it most surely is devoid of elements that concern BREAKING NEWS.

DEFINITION OF BREAKING NEWS
Definition Breaking News

Is the point still abstract to you people?

edit on 15-3-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The Source article is dated March 14, 2011. That is "breaking." A snake biting a model's breast and subsequently dying is "alternative," and like it or not, this is "news."

I believe it fits all the parameters of Breaking Alternative News. It is also funny, and there are already dozens, possibly hundreds of Japan threads. I have 4 tabs open. One to surf ATS, One to monitor Radiation levels, One to monitor the DOW crashing today, and one to bounce back and forth looking at frivolous claims like yours.

As the tag says, this is my opinion as a member, not as a Mod, because unfortunately I already responded in the thread before you came along, so now I will not be moderating in this thread.

Another mod may come along and disagree, but I kind of doubt it. Most of us still have senses of humor in these troubling times.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

You might want to revisit the front page where the Forum Moderator's participation more or less defeats the unfounded contentions and dispersions you are making.

I myself am alarmed that silicone implants are so toxic!

This story is proof of a larger and very important conspiracy of how the medical community is risking the lives of women and snakes all over the world.

Something has to be done to protect the snakes!

This Bud is for you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join