It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we not talking about the potential upcoming Pole Shift????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
If the pole shift was a celebrity, it would be Justin Beiber. It's overhyped as hell and for some reason, discussion about it is inescapable. I swear once we reach December 21st 2012 or whatever date it is, everyones gonna say 'Ya wel mayans cudnt predict da day exactly cud dey?! it wil happen april 3rd now.. ya, azztex told me..'.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
The earth has done enough shifting lately! Just ask the people in Japan. I, for one, have had enough of the shift stuff..and living in Missouri by the fault line..I dont wish any more.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Maybe we're not talking about it because it's only a 'potential pole-shift ?

I mean, we're spoiled for catastrophes, let's face it

Every day they're hitting us with more proof that the world's going to end

So compared to that, a 'potential' pole shift is nothing

Let us know when there's an actual pole-shift and we might manage to show some interest

I suppose

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Dont forget Doom, BOOM & Gloom....as the case may be.
A 15 Mch 2011 Pole Shift is speculative....not that it cant happen but the timing is probably premature.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Because its completely stupid to believe in stuff with ZERO evidence from an annonymous source who could be anyone just trolling? I could call into any conspiracy show or make a stupid youtube video, claim to be some insider, and make up some stupid doom prediction and probably "sound believable and honest", so could you. Theres hundreds, no thousands, of idiots out there hoaxing, lying and making up # for money or attention or giggles or they have a mental illness or whatever else. If you are willing to believe in any ole dude calling into a conspiracy show with a claim, with no evidence and no proof of even being who they say they are then you are going to live a very paranoid and dissapointing life my friend.
Cya tomorrow when no pole shift happens and I'm sure yall will move on to the next no-evidence doom prediction you hear just because youre addicted to the doom and disgruntled with your current life.
edit on 15-3-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
It was actually mentioned on Australian ABC News today, during the Business Report !

The guy was talking about the effects of the Japan disasters on the Insurance Sector stocks. He then went on to mention the pole shift, how it has been speeding up, & that the theory is it MAY cause more earthquakes, volcanoes, storms etc. which would then damage all but the biggest insurance companies.

For an economist or whatever he was an expert in, he sure was knowledgable on pole shifts, & it was a bit of a surprise for it to be mentioned during the normally dull business report. I wasnt even paying attention until I heard pole shift.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Any one have an idea what time of day this will happen? So we can fit it in our schedules....

Also... at any one time somewhere on the earth will either be 1 day early or 1 day later than March 15th.... right?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Besides moving the Japan coastline 8 feet, the earthquake is said to have shifted earths axis by 4 inches. So technically one could say that the poles shifted slightly, prediction satisfied

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
The earth has done enough shifting lately! Just ask the people in Japan. I, for one, have had enough of the shift stuff..and living in Missouri by the fault line..I dont wish any more.

live in Missouri also and yes New madrid is a sleeping giant that i won't want to see waken either......

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
O look another doom fail, March 15th came and went with no pole shift, hope people who fell for this are embarassed.
edit on 16-3-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

Not related however you might want to see this:

www.10news.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join