It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we not talking about the potential upcoming Pole Shift????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This has been one of the hottest topics on here and i tried earlier today to start a thread to ignite some conversation about it and it kinda fizzled out. We had a caller on the Alex Jones show, hundreds of youtube videos, potential altered maps of the world, and the threat of tsunamis and funky weather all over the world. And now that it is officially 3/15/2011 which is the supposed start date for this event. NO ONE is talking about this....i know the Japan Quake and Tsunami definitely takes first priority but unless someone has learned otherwise this is still something that could potentially be catastrophic to not just one area of the world but the majority of it.

Has this thing been debunked or am i missing anything? Im neither a full believer or full skeptic but for something that was the hottest topic on here a few weeks ago...its been pretty damn quiet about it especially since the rumors have it starting from today thru potentially April 1st.

Thoughts and feedback welcomed....just trying to raise awareness on the issue again.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Maybe because there is a real event that is actually happening in Japan.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

What about the pole shift? The pole has moved before, with little consequence, if any.

Or is it supposed to be like, a shift by miles and miles?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
hahaha..finally figuring out how this site works. Doom and gloom and doom and gloom and...nothing. Oh well, doom and gloom and doom and gloom and...nothing. I love it though and I will continue contributing to the doom and gloom!! muhahahaha

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
why would there be a pole shift on the 15th? it takes years to shift the poles. this is not the box office hit 2012
edit on 14-3-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kimar

I gave first priority to the events in Japan in my initial thread....i was just curious as to why the chatter died down about the subject even before the Quake and Tsunami hit Japan. I posted this link before and ill post it again....any thoughts from anyone?!?!?!!?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Because it didnt happen yet ?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Well of course it didnt happen yet! haha

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Maybe everyone that posted about it, realize what a real disaster is all about now, and see there is no need to add to an already bad situation.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
It's March 15th in my timezone and the sky is not falling. So I think we are clear. It is funny however that the doomsayers rant about non-events until a real-world event happens and then they try and capitalize on it. Very classy.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench30
reply to post by Ben81

Well of course it didnt happen yet! haha

i was answering the question from your title

Its like talking of the 8.9 earthquake in Japan before it happen
many knew that there was a high possibility of having a strong one there
it was due .. same for Los Angeles or Yellowstone
or even the next world war ... its all speculations and little bit of talking until it happen for real

but if a pole shift occur we wont be here talking about it

edit on 3/14/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

I'd go as far as to say it's a total fantasy that there will be any noticeable change to the (very) slow movement of the Earths' poles during this 24 hour period.

That's my 2c.
edit on 14/3/2011 by chr0naut because: spellin erraz

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Why? can we stop it?
2nd line.
Let's talk about something we can fix!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

no a pole shift in any magnetic situation can be very sudden.... it's all about the proper forces to occur to cause it..
and geological data has proven that pole have shifted before.....

the potential is there..... the data is there..... but theory to become reality i would say 5% chance anytime soon... but i am no pro so i am just making a logical thought from what i know about magnetic applications

i think we will be fine but if i am wrong stay safe

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I know this sounds retarded but I have a feeling that something MIGHT happen. I live right next to mission control and an Air Force base and I just saw some creepy looking lights slowly descending in the far off horizon.

Some of them blinked in and out of existence it seemed but I don't have a camera that will zoom in that far and keep focus.

I don't mean to alarm anyone but I hope that all of you stay safe and vigilant, it's ok to hop in your car and go for a ride at least you'll be safe, anyways, I'm off to the camping grounds, I'll be seeing you around

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
doom and gloom is exactly why u wanna talk about this non-event, what Terral predicted will not happen today and i will make a thread tomorrow to laugh at all of u doom junkies and maybe, just maybe ill show at least one u how miserable u r and maybe ull get a life and then my mission will be complete

is there any particular reason why u and other ppl r trying to think these events into existence? all of facebook, twitter, and every social service known to man is getting off on fearmongering, well im here to tell u ur efforts r meaningless no matter the amount of money and power behind ur attempts, there will always be at least a few of us who will deny fear/ignorance and until u control all minds with that low bs vibration of urs, u will not have control over events

edit on 15-3-2011 by aboveATS because: because i can

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Well, I've heard this pole shift started after some weird chick on YT posted a video about it.

Then it all went bzerk, "viral" as they say.

Now people are saying that the pole shift she announced was the Japan earthquake... right.

Same old thing: each time a specific date is set, its always a no brainier: NOTHING will happend.
edit on 15-3-2011 by lifeinthematrix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I want north and south poles shifted ,now!!!!!!
...no?.....

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench30
This has been one of the hottest topics on here and i tried earlier today to start a thread to ignite some conversation about it and it kinda fizzled out. We had a caller on the Alex Jones show, hundreds of youtube videos, potential altered maps of the world, and the threat of tsunamis and funky weather all over the world. And now that it is officially 3/15/2011 which is the supposed start date for this event. NO ONE is talking about this....i know the Japan Quake and Tsunami definitely takes first priority but unless someone has learned otherwise this is still something that could potentially be catastrophic to not just one area of the world but the majority of it.

Has this thing been debunked or am i missing anything? Im neither a full believer or full skeptic but for something that was the hottest topic on here a few weeks ago...its been pretty damn quiet about it especially since the rumors have it starting from today thru potentially April 1st.

Thoughts and feedback welcomed....just trying to raise awareness on the issue again.

It's 1:27 am on the east coast of the US, which means it is March 15 almost everywhere already, and nothing has happened yet. Nothing will happen except normal everyday events...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I am.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For serious though I hope (and am pretty sure) the only things that are going to shift today are the tides of momentum in the NCAA tourney games that start this afternoon. Go PITT
edit on 15/3/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling as per usual

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join