It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And so it begins. Radiation finally reaches my area //might get evacuated

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

I am thinking they know something we do not. Like say maybe..............an earthquake of the same magnitude or even greater.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Goodluck and Godspeed.

FIRST PUBLISHED 1.22am GMT
UPDATE 1: 1.58am GMT Information from TV appearance, change of headline from 'Possible damage to Fukushima Daiichi 2'
CORRECTION: 1.58am GMT Removal of potential inaccuracy on torus' status in containment
UPDATE 2: 2.19am GMT Information from government, change of headline from 'Damage to Fukushima Daiichi 2'
UPDATE 3: 3.20am GMT Details on fire from PM's spokesman
UPDATE 4: 3.44am GMT Fire reported put out

www.world-nuclear-news.org...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Stay healthy, iAnjo. Thoughts and prayers are with you (and the rest of the nation. And the rest of the world, really.)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by iAnjo
Guys I am located in Ayase, Japan. ATM I am I school at Zama, a military base. I think we're a little south from Tokyo. I'll get a map later, I'm on an iPhone using 3G from my friend.

May god be with you and I send you my prayers. Keep us updated.
good luck. Don't listen to anyone escape and run when u get the chance bro

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
A man and his solution could soon by asked. His name: Teruo Higa. His solution: read here.

I know what I am speaking of. Since more than ten years I'm working with that stuff and have made a lot of most astonishing experience that go far beyond what they claim this mixture of microorganism can do.

The solution is not expensive.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
god speed my friend

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Dear goodness,

I never imagined being on the same line of communication as someone in a state of near life threatening situation. Yet, here I am watching you live through this. The fear, worry, and general doubt in your words are enough to cause myself and others to step outside of our shells and truly feel the danger as a tangible object pressed firmly into our palms.

I hope that you remain safe, and I hope that all goes well for you. Please, stay safe. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
stay safe, stay calm. we are thinking of you OP and hope to hear good news soon. x

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Best of luck to you my Friend, god bless your country.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Peace and safety be with you

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Look - Get out of there as soon as possible. You don't want to end up like me. I have a malfunctioning Thyroid possibly because of exposure and because of it I have premature gray hair and a heart that doesn't always function properly.

The Pink Floyd says Run Like Hell

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Keep safe friend, good luck to Japan.

This is the time ETs should give an hand !

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
CNN reports radiation levels drop down to non harmful levels again.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveSoldier
CNN reports radiation levels drop down to non harmful levels again.

www.cnn.com...

Yeah right. These media mongols lie even when the truth sounds better. Get the hell out of there now! When they tell you everything is alright when things have just gone wacky? It's to keep control over a situation. A reactor exploding (older ones like this) don't just start getting better. Get away from there. They say that it is no more dangerous than getting an X-Ray, but they didnt say if you were wearing the shield or not.They tell us everything is safe, ie. Flouride........leave that place.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Indubitably so phenomium, it appears I was duped! Let me correct this.

Their updates have been erratic and inconsistent.

The Guardian also published an article prior to this one reporting the complete opposite

I am not aware of any reliable news sources online, have any recommendations?

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
There's alot of love on this thread people. Keep it up ATS! The tiniest consolation about this awful disaster is a feeling that maybe some of us on Earth are just that little bit closer to each other and the growing and genuine feeling of compassion and empathy. Like I said: Tiny, but something.
We are, after all: one.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
here are the latest radiation measurements in Ibaraki prefecture
this is south of Fukushima prefecture, the readings are still higher than the average maximum readings of natural background radiation (~130 ngy/h)

Ibaraki radiation

Use google translate for translation of locations

and here is the Fukushima Prefecture readings
here they use μSv - for comparison look at benchmarks

Fukushima

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The levels are tiny and not even health threatening except within 2km. However, if I was in japan with my family I'd have already been walking or crawling away after the first explosion and getting a plane out because the quakes are not over, there is another yet to come and then radiation will become a problem. For those stuck indoors, there is no hope if it gets worse but if I was indoors, I'd be masking and walking west if I had to till I was elsewhere and on a plane

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
OP you must do whatever feels right. God speed to you and all of Japan and the world as we face incoming.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Get that feeling you have about the OP, and now multiply that times 50 million.

That's reality in Japan today.

It is unprecedented and unparalleled.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join