It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And so it begins. Radiation finally reaches my area //might get evacuated

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I think it might be time to go Ninja, and I'm not talking about doing backflips throwing fireballs ninja. I'm talking feudal era, crawling through the mud breathing through a reed ninja. Your school should have alot of useful equipment, check the janitor closets or the kitchen. Have you seen the movie toy soldiers? It is pretty badass.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
You and all your friends should read this quickly!
USARMY/CIA Emprovised Explosives Manual

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Mate things are not good up there.
I'm in Mie prefecture and if you need an escape location your more than welcome to park up here with my family and I...just u2u me if you need help.
Good luck man, your gonna need it.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

I keep you all over there in my thoughts and prayers.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
EDIT: can't go to the townhall meeting, but one of my friends can and they'll tell me the important things.

Hey guys, power just got back on at my place. Overall from skimming through the replies, I have some info to lay out.

1. I'll be on time to time, there are frequent power outages, and times where I can't be online with school and everything

2. I just can't leave Japan, as said before I'm a student here and I live with my family. My family is actually trying to tell me to calm down, they're not really helping out.

3. Even though the air is contaminated where I live, there's no action taking place. I might go to the town hall meeting held on base to get more information which I will be sharing, it will be at 7:30PM.

4. The base says everything's safe, but I doubt it.

I'll be looking at the replies soon and try to answer each of them, but thanks for everyone's prayers and hope, thank u!
edit on 15-3-2011 by iAnjo because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2011 by iAnjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I was reading a report this morning,which says most US states are not properly prepared to deal with a radiation leak.
Also I noticed yesterday that supplies of Potassium Iodide are being snapped up very fast with traditional suppliers like ebay sellers reporting sold out.

www.nuclearpowerdaily.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-3-2011 by martin3030 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

Thank you for updating us.

We are all thinking of you here. Much strength and prayers to you and all over there. Calm and light to your heart and spirit.

Love,
Aisling

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Don't worry about replying to us man. Worry about yourself and your family. Do what you have to do. It's easy for us to say "run"(yeah I'm guilty), but I leave it to you to know whats best. I can't possibly imagine whats going on there, and I'm not going to pretend that I do. Keep your hope and stay on point. Good luck man.
Next time I hear from you, I want it to be when you are completely out of harms way and comfortable.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
i think they will need some workers for affected plant area.
i didnt suprise if they use people who affected by rads.
escaping from area not bad idea.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

Be safe. Be smart. Our prayers are with you all. First say to yourself what you would be;
and then do what you have to do.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

Everyone cares dude. If i could get over there and help you guys i would. My heart and thoughts are with you all.
I hope you all pull through soon and get this catastrophic event behind you as quick as possible.
Good luck & God bless to you all.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Thanks guys, some people are actually leaving by their own families decisions. And no one I know has died but I know several that have left. Right now I'm still ok, I'm going to take a shower soon to get cleaned up fro some radiation. I have a feeling we won't get evacuated soon, but if that's the case I hope things calm down over here. I'm worried about that "supermoon" thing happening soon too, might affect japan if it's true, as well as elenin on march 15. Oh dear lord...

On Saturday I'll be flying over to the west coast USA (Washington, then to California) because of a vacation my family has planned lastyear. However, I heard radiation could reach over there, bad luck isn't it? Then I come back to japan, but I will live on Yokosuka then, and not Atsugi and zama..

Any big news or updates I'll post later, I still haven't read through everything yet though.

Thx everyone...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
seems unreal, wish with all my heart it was :'(

hoping every single iota, of the energy from everyones love, thoughts, prayers, & bestest wishes for you all there has maximum & healing effect

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by pattonisit

Thank you, I can tell you that I'm way more calm than I was before! ^^
Still worried though, I just hope everything turns out well for us here in Japan and anyone near and where the wind blows..

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

luv, you have so much on your plate already to worry about... please, try not to think of the supermoon, comet stuff etc & add to your stress levels

it's very important to try to conserve physical & emotional energy is situations of great crisis... you're mind can be overloaded & overwhelmed & cause chaotic thinking

your posts are showing resilience & fortitude
...don't jeopardize affecting these qualities by worrying about anything outside of your immediate concerns right now, please

sending all the love in my heart to you all

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Hey Anj

Next time you make it onto the net there is one thing you can do that would be really helpful

Let us know which way the wind is blowing

WE are gettting conflicting reports on the news-
they keep saying east, but a few say that the wind is acutally blowing south

so your on ground info can really help solve those questions

cheers to you mate

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

Thankyou for the offer! Obviously you are a kind caring generous person, but I doubt I'll ever be able to take that offer, but much appreciated!
reply to post by Aisling

Thank you!
reply to post by martin3030

I have no stock of ioine whatsoever, they don't sell them off the counter and I hope they'll give them out at the
Medical
reply to post by AnimositisominA

Atm I have free time for ATS, studying (yes they still give us more to worry about), and worrying >_< and thanking

Thanks for all of your concerns, and hopefully one of my next posts would be a happy one saying we're all safe

reply to post by JaeBea

Thank u!
reply to post by Ezappa

Yes, thank you too!
reply to post by pattonisit

Thanks

reply to post by Hermes8

I'll try to find out once TV comes back up (cables dead), but I'm pretty sure there was a website showing wind direction. It started with storm something .com but I will check, and thanks

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Yes, I never would have imagined i'd be the one with the life threatening situation! Some people here have their life turned upside down just because of all this, thank you!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

I know that you have to do whatever your parents decide but do you think it may be wise to show them some of the information from the other threads regarding fukushimas possible meltdown? just to be sure that your mum and dad have all the info.

All the best, my thoughts are with the people of Japan.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
seems many are preparing

news.asiaone.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join