It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And so it begins. Radiation finally reaches my area //might get evacuated

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If you go to Seattle, let me be the first to welcome you here! Welcome to Seattle all evacuees!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Latest reports say radiation expected to be in the US within a day.

news.sky.com...
edit on 17-3-2011 by martin3030 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It's good to read that you will be heading out soon, maybe even ahead of schedule. I'm sorry to hear that you will be missing your classmates, but am hopeful that you will be able to stay in touch with them and share your experiences.
Please let us know that you have made it here safely if you get the chance. Have a safe trip and best wishes to you and your family.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I found this from 2008-Its a Bush document detailing restrictions on the handing out of Potassium Iodite

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by onthelookout

Many from Japan will be going to Seattle, however I will end up probably going to LA then from there traveling to SD. I personally want to travel to Seattle with my family because I am from Oak Harbor and I visited Seattle a couple of times, but my parents think it's better to go SD because of our grandparents being there

reply to post by martin3030

This is what I have been scared about, hopefully things turn out well though.
reply to post by elfie

Thanks and will do

I'll even try to take pictures like what of the posts said if I can, right now I can't take pictures of anything but the mini-hotel I'm staying at.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

Welcome to America little brother.

If yall decide to stay here and become "Americans", promise me one thing.

Dont forget your culture and language! When you have kids, make sure they keep the old ways alive!

My german ancestors came sometime in the early 1800's from Bavaria. No one speaks the language anymore (I'm trying to bring it back) and some flat refuse to admit to being German!

Its no sin to be American and still love your ancestral cuture!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by admess

Let me set some details more.

Clearly I'm able to see that this post is not a proper element of the show.

As if you want steem against a flood of lemmings.

To understand, why EM is the better protection (to me) than any chemical drug or plastic stuff you should understand the concept.

The mixture of microorganism that compete here is the base of those organism who stand for the conditions that made us possible on this planet.

It is a regenerativ mixture. As you will: designed for us.

There influence over all other sort of the same is a matter of sientific concern. The proof is the praxis that I have experience with. My base.

So far as I can follow: the regenerative effect takes place mostly due throug the information. Here we are. An were they are, everything looks quite better.

They spread its information over all places that look usually sinister for us. Upgrade them into a level that is nice to see and feel for us.

In the range that is open for manipulations iodine is not capable to protect you in the same competitive form. Maybe it conquers the effects.

Whereas EM can protect you not only in a wider range but much more efficently.

Take it in form of EM-ceramic powder and you can create your own protection room. Paint the walls, spray the mixture in the air, wash yourself with it and you are high leveled protectet against all sort of live destructive informations.

You can take vaseline and some EM-ceramic-powder to prepare your skin. Now you have directly on the entrance to your body this guards who fight aganist harnessing information.

This mixture I was lucky till now not have been forced to test against nuclear radiation, so far I know.

But this paste was very helpful in all other cases that happend under my skin. Headache, bone pains, burnings, carvings, unindentified sorts of pains, so that since about ten years I had me freedom from seeing a doctor.

You can take gypsum, water and EM-ceramic powder to produce an envelope for wounds that cools for days. At my experience this application gives you the strongest regenerative protection that you can produce in your household.

All this experinces gave me the feeling I myself have become the best doctor, smoking about twenty handrolled cigarettes on a daily base and still perform as if I had started this sin some days ago.

Sorry for disturbing.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
reply to post by iAnjo

Welcome to America little brother.

If yall decide to stay here and become "Americans", promise me one thing.

Dont forget your culture and language! When you have kids, make sure they keep the old ways alive!

My german ancestors came sometime in the early 1800's from Bavaria. No one speaks the language anymore (I'm trying to bring it back) and some flat refuse to admit to being German!

Its no sin to be American and still love your ancestral cuture!

Lol, I am an American!
I live on an American Base here in Japan, I'm still learning some Japanese, currently I've only learned the basics and only mastered one phrase: "Otearai ni ittemo ii desu ka" which means "May I use the restroom?" xD

I'm a Filipino American, I speak English and Tagalog.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

lol some people don't bother to read before they post

Good luck with the evacuation and I hope you end up somewhere decent and are able to settle down somewhere soon

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Post #1 lol
Glad to see you heading out iAnjo.
Please pass on this site to any that are staying! ,
ATS may have a lot of advise/info/suggestion to pass on in the difficult days to come there in japan
for this will not end quickly.
Have a good trip, Look forward to hearing from you when you get to the states

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

Wow.. according to Google map, you're right there, not far from the plant. Save yourself, as well as those who will go with you. What will be the point of your education if you won't be able to enjoy its benefits? If you have family there.. convince them to leave. Flee as soon as you are able..

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Greetings,

We wanted to invite you to a special live event today. Some of our country's top nuclear experts, including Eric Epstein of Three Mile Island Alert, and Andrew Stein of the EFMR Monitoring Group will be on hand to answer your questions.

What is the true situation in Japan?
How did it happen and can it be prevented in other countries?
What is the radiation risk and do I need to take precautions?
What about my pets and children?

Pre-register here nuketruth.yovia.com... for the free online event.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Spread the word,
Yovia

P.S. Here is the Tweet we are spreading:

Get the #nuketruth today. Live chat with nuclear experts. http://(link tracking not allowed)/h2lcSp
@yovia @rockthecapital @mind2it
2593 Mayport Road Suite 101 | Atlantic Beach, FL | 32233

U.S. Calls Radiation 'Extremely High,' Sees Japan Nuclear Crisis Worsening www.nytimes.com...
By DAVID E. SANGER, MATTHEW L. WALD and HIROKO TABUCHI

The chairman of the United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission gave a bleaker appraisal of the threat, but Japanese officials played down the concerns.

* Video Videos About Japan's Nuclear Crisis www.nytimes.com...
* Q. and A. on the Nuclear Crisis green.blogs.nytimes.com...
* Interactive Interactive: Evacuation Zone around Nuclear Plant www.nytimes.com...

News Analysis
Flaws in Japan's Leadership Deepen Sense of Crisis www.nytimes.com...
By HIROKO TABUCHI, KEN BELSON and NORIMITSU ONISHI

Never has Japan's weak, rudderless system of governing been so clearly exposed or mattered so much.

QUOTATION OF THE DAY

"We believe that radiation levels are extremely high, which could possibly impact the ability to take corrective measures."
GREGORY JACZKO, chairman of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, on the crisis at a Japanese nuclear power plant.

Science
Interactive Feature: Forecast for Plume's Path Is a Function of Wind and Weather www.nytimes.com...

The Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty Organization shows how weather patterns this week might disperse radiation from a continuous source in Fukushima Prefecture, Japan.

Scientists Project Path of Radiation Plume www.nytimes.com...
By WILLIAM J. BROAD

The plume may reach California on Friday, but health officials say it poses very little risk.

Nuclear Agency Tells a Concerned Congress That U.S. Industry Remains Safe www.nytimes.com...
By MATTHEW L. WALD

At two Congressional hearings, the head of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission said it would learn from the disaster in Japan.

As Searchers Inch Along, the Task Ahead Is Huge www.nytimes.com...
By MICHAEL WINES

Much of the tsunami's havoc in Japan was in inaccessible rural areas that have barely been touched by searchers.

edit on 17-3-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

Welcome home, Oak Harbor is one of my old stomping grounds beautiful area. I have been checking this thread since it began and it is good to see your getting out, better safe than sorry!
Cheers,
AD

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
No disrespect to anyone. But why would you wanna go to the usa? Serious, with all the plans fema is cooking up atm and considering most of the black ops etc are in the usa... Why would you want to go there now??
Everything has started to unfold and it's just a matter of time before the Fema trains start rolling to the camps....
I would come to Europe. Concidering the 13 families live here, it's atleast a bit safer then living there for the upcoming year....?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by iAnjo
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

From the looks of it now, the only bad thing happening is another Nuclear meltdown..

iAnjo best of luck. You know it's a pretty messed up time when you can say it's "only" another nuclear meltdown!

Hope you and your family can get settled back down to some normalcy again. And hopefully Japan can weather this storm and come through it ok.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
maybe is too late to leave, cnn just reported "no-fly zone"...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretsUnfold
No disrespect to anyone. But why would you wanna go to the usa? Serious, with all the plans fema is cooking up atm and considering most of the black ops etc are in the usa... Why would you want to go there now??
Everything has started to unfold and it's just a matter of time before the Fema trains start rolling to the camps....
I would come to Europe. Concidering the 13 families live here, it's atleast a bit safer then living there for the upcoming year....?

Surprisingly (Gasp!), the United States is one of the safest places to live. Contrary what many individuals may blather on about, we have one of the most stable governments on the planet. Whine and complain we want, but the last time I checked, there had not been labor riots that involved the Army in quite some time.

Welcome to the United States, sir. You will find our liquor selections replete with choices.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

iAnjo, can I just say, I have thought of you everyday from your first post. Your the reason I made an ATS account. I want you to know, all of us, are so sad for Japan, and I am so glad you will be coming home to the states very soon. You are so brave and wise beyond your years, and makes me very proud to know you.

I hope that Japan can be cleaned up and fixed, but if not, I know that we here in my city, welcome your Japanese friends to come live with us.

I also don't think, it will be the last that you hear of your friends, don't fear. Travel safe my friend!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Evacuation has started today, but we'll be going tomorrow on Saturday to Washington, then California. We might not come back here to Japan anymore, my parents think it's no longer good, but it's still a chance. By Tuesday, they say Atsugi and other Naval Bases should be dependent-free. Everyone I know is evacuating to somewhere in the states, because according to them, when they get sent to Seattle or LA, they can go anywhere in the states because those payments will be payed back to them. Looks like everyone I know in Japan will get separated. And just to think just this week everyone was together eating at the cafeteria (they wouldn't let anyone off-campus) and here we are now getting separated from each other. Well, I guess it's for the best. Wish us luck guys
!

I'll be on ATS from time to time to day to update

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Thanks
!

reply to post by submariner

Thanks and will do!

reply to post by TribeJoseph

It's what the plan is. After waiting and waiting, everyone's getting one of the things they asked for: Evacuation. It's not as good as the disaster in Japan ending, but it's their safety

reply to post by AlaskanDad

Thank you!

reply to post by SecretsUnfold

For us, it's our only option

reply to post by mydarkpassenger

Thanks!

reply to post by Russorevresbo

I don't think that's right, because we're starting evacuation now. From what I've heard, no one can come in to Japan, but can leave japan

reply to post by dragonspit

Thank you very much

Hopefully Japan will recover from this mess.
And I hope what you're saying about me and my friends is the case, I wish to see them all once more if I had the chance. thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join