It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lt Col. Robert Bowmans Starwars Secrets and Lies, Address to all American Officals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Wow, they were planning to release this like a week ago and then Japan hit, and then we all
saw a Nuke Plant go Booom like 500lbs of C4... can anyone verify gassing Hydrogen does not
explode - it goes Poof~! but no bang..... Anyway, he wishes every public official in the land
to view this material. I guess, there is a reason - I'm not sure if it means civil war or are we going
to be missing several billionaires.... I really dont know how this one is going to turn out.... I
guess that all depends on how many public officals see his presentation....
*which basically, says he was in charge of Star Wars, retired before a gag order fell upon the military.
he describes the current state of the union - falling apart - and what we need to do to fix it... well worth
reading the transcript of... but I can not do him justice he talks for 30 mins.... on these issues....
or could be interpeted as the Last Straw was Japan.... you really need to check this one out for yourself.
it's really serious stuff he is going into here....

www.youtube.com...

Semper Fi

edit on 14-3-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: wanted me to describe the video.. not sure why its such a big deal, I guess they are Govt who dont have YouTube. is my guess....

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

For those of us without speakers or access to youtube right now, can you please give a breakdown of what he is saying?

thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RicketyCricket

It proves positively one undeniable thing. Any idiot can become a Lt. Col.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

have you ever met the man,,,>? he is the opposite of your description. sane and very capable,
and his clearance was as high as the Joint Chiefs... do you think they would allow him access
if he was as you describe...? well they let Obama be president.... you might be slightly on to something.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Not this particular one, no. But I've met plenty of idiot officers of all ranks; just because you can game the system doesn't make you a Chester Nimitz. And I really doubt his clearance was anywhere near the Joint Chief's.

EDIT: But hey, if you trust him that's fine. I've been wrong before, for sure.
edit on 14-3-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

he incinuates his clearance.... as - high as the joint chiefs.... now that you mention it... I have no Idea how
high their clearances go... tooche~

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

Not this particular one, no. But I've met plenty of idiot officers of all ranks; just because you can game the system doesn't make you a Chester Nimitz. And I really doubt his clearance was anywhere near the Joint Chief's.

EDIT: But hey, if you trust him that's fine. I've been wrong before, for sure.
edit on 14-3-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: (no reason given)

I see this tactic used constantly by debunkers. Mock the person's intelligence, position, or mock the situation., and overlook what that person may have said that is remarkably in line with the facts that have usually emerged after the official version has been beaten into our heads.

edit on 14-3-2011 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

edit on 14-3-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: they got away. crap, Yall come back now - you hear

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
sorry about that guys.... the powers that hired these line tappers, distracted me for a while... these tappers
are pretty good, they know their stuff, somewhat, but they forgot about ???... ha ha ha
edit on 14-3-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
reply to post by RicketyCricket

It proves positively one undeniable thing. Any idiot can become a Lt. Col.

I myself have always wondered what turns people like this into such raving lunatics.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
hey guys, InSideSAM says he knows why ATS wants you to describe the video's, your going to love this..
he states "If you feed the machine the machine can profile you by the words you use"

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Wow!

So, I guess I just have to wait until I get home from work to hear what he has to say?

Maybe someone has transcribed it?

top topics

join