It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wormwood = Nuclear meltdown

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It has become clear to me that events in Japan are not just Biblical, as a way of describing what is happening.
But it appears to me to be absolutly Biblical.

From Wiki

"And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter." (Revelation 8:10, 11 - KJB).

1.There fell a great star from heaven.

If you imagine yourself living in ancient times? Having a vision from God? In which you witness a nuclear melt down. How else would you describe what you were seeing? It would look as though a great star had fallen to earth. Read for yourself.

2. burning as though it were a lamp.

Lamps provide light.

3. It fell upon the fountains of the earth.

There are fountains and subterrainean rivers that this STAR ( Chernobyl = wormwod ) is going to contaminate.

4. And the name of the star is called Wormwood.

Chernobyl in Russian is Wormwood.That is the Earthly connection to what I am proposing.

5. And a third part of the waters became Wormwood.

Wormwood in ancient times was used to describe something very bitter and poisonous.

6. And many men died, as the waters were made bitter.

I have long felt this to be the case. As far back as when Chernobyl melted down in Russia. Bottled water would be a very smart move ATS. Stock up now.
I welcome all discussion.

Randyvious

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

1.There fell a great star from heaven.

If you imagine yourself living in ancient times? Having a vision from God? In which you witness a nuclear melt down. How else would you describe what you were seeing? It would look as though a great star had fallen to earth. Read for yourself.

2. burning as though it were a lamp.

You might want to go google nuclear meltdown, then google nuclear bomb. 2 completely separate things. A meltdown will provide no visual clue, no giant glowing star falling to earth.

A meltdown occurs when a severe failure of a nuclear power plant system prevents proper cooling of the reactor core, to the extent that the nuclear fuel assemblies overheat and melt, either partially or completely. A meltdown is considered very serious because of the potential that radioactive materials could be released into the environment. A core meltdown will also render the reactor unstable until it is repaired. The scrapping and disposal of the reactor core will incur substantial costs for the operator.

I think you have a meltdown confused with a nuclear explosion. Other than that, I can't really comment on your interpretation.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Interesting, but Chernobyl was the name of the NPP in the Ukrainian SSR. What is the connection to Japan (aside of a power plant)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Wormwood simply means pollution.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by WeZet

Yeah as I posted my comment I realized, wtf is the connection to Japan, if your theory is sound, it's talking about Chernobyl not Japan.

so are we to take it that, when writing the bible, they knew Chernobyl would happen, and assumed in the years after that Chernobyl would replace the term "nuclear disaster" ?

i get the wormwood reference, and mugwart or whatever, but that's to Chernobyl, not the reactors in Japan.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I think you have a meltdown confused with a nuclear explosion. Other than that, I can't really comment on your interpretation.

What goes on, when the bright glowing reaction melts out of it's chamber? And melts in to the earth?

Chernobyl being the first melt down as far as we know. Would be the reference to all nuclear melt downs. It seems right on time to me, that today they have begun to use the term Biblical in the media. At the same time they lie .
edit on 14-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Any event can be biblical when you're able to pick and choose from world events over the span of centuries to somewhat match exerts from the bible.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I think wormwood and the star,.... is a an astroid. An astroid would appear as a falling star.

If it hit one ocean, and contaminated it, there is 1/3 of the waters contaminated.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Checked for myself: Chernobyl is wormwood. Fascinating, Captain; perhaps even logical.

Jason

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Oi - perhaps. The word 'wormwood' means bitter, unedible, however there are other implications, or appear to me to be a few:

Chernobyl - named well after the Bible was written - ergo easily added with that prophecy in mind - the Elite have been hard and long at work - some thousands of years in my somewhat educated opinion.
All events in Revelations [& prophecy in general] could be orchestrated rather readily with the immense amount of resources our Enemy has. There needs to be a blending of all world views in order to consolidate power to a central and unopposed throne - why do you think all major religions have similar information yet are wildly segregative in their fundamental approach and belief in the Ultimate? Divide and Conquer.. problem reaction solution, crisis management.. ORDO AB CHAO?

I'll just be over here waiting for the rest of Project Bluebeam to unveil.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Wormwood is bitter.

It's hard to swallow.

Thinking of wormwood/artesmia Absinthium. I grow it, it's yucky.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

3 mile island was the first meltdown (1979) Chernobyl was in 1986

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I think that the OP is classifying meltdowns as Chernobyl in the vernacular to replace China Syndrome....and as such all meltdowns are a form of "chernobyl" or "wormwood."

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chindogu
reply to post by randyvs

3 mile island was the first meltdown (1979) Chernobyl was in 1986

Actually, 3 mile island was only a partial meltdown. It caused very little actual damage to anything. Reactor two was dismantled, but reactor one is still running to this day.

Chernobyl was a complete catastrophic meltdown.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
wacko religious nut jobs have been linking biblical prophecy to the events that take place in their current time for centuries your no different and the end result will be the same, no one is coming to save you, the world is not ending your stuck here until you die so live your life.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
wacko religious nut jobs have been linking biblical prophecy to the events that take place in their current time for centuries your no different and the end result will be the same, no one is coming to save you, the world is not ending your stuck here until you die so live your life.

If you cannot take the "religious wackos" how about applying a little common sense my friend. This world is of our own creation. We have allowed it to devolve to the point we are at. We have chosen to pursue personal gain over social gain. We have chosen to be enslaved by Governments, Religions, and Corporations rather than to live free and allow others to live free. We have chosen that the brief time we spend here is better spent pleasing our temporary flesh suits than working together to understand why they decay, and stopping it. We have made all these choices, and the most damning choice of all is to remain silent and still while we are lead to the slaughter.

You do not believe in Biblical Prophecy, that is fine. Do you believe your own eyes? Do you honestly see the very best of human potential playing out in the world?

If Biblical Prophecy is too much, will you at least listen to common sense prophecy?

Final Warning

If your eyes are ready for the truth, you may want to check out the Plan that is linked at the bottom of my posts.

Then again, what do I know? I am just another Son of Man surfing the network clouds on my Nokia N210 Crystal White notebook, an initiated Priest of the Afro-Cuban tradition of Palomayombe whose white garments have been dipped in the blood of sacrifice.

What do I know?

Please consider, and Watch.

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 14-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

No what IAM? I'm glad you call me brother.

edit on 15-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by IAMIAM

No what IAM. I'm glad you call me brother.

Call everyone Brother or Sister, but most especially, call everyone Friends.

There are no enemies in this world my friend, only in our minds.

I am glad to know you as well. Keep up the Good work!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I think that passage would describe nuclear fallout caused by a nuclear war. Not a nuclear meltdown.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
If a tree falls in a wood and nobody hears it, did it make a sound? Chernobyl did glow, burning like a star, the nuclear process of which it mimicked with it's nuclear fission. "I see." said the blind man. Even a blind man knows when the sun is shinning, even if he doesn't see it. The reactor blew up and the graphite burned, with smoke high in the atmosphere. after all Lamps were fire... not light bulbs. hmmmm... Maybe a light bulb is enlightening in all this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join