It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wormwood = Nuclear meltdown

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serafine
If a tree falls in a wood and nobody hears it, did it make a sound? Chernobyl did glow, burning like a star, the nuclear process of which it mimicked with it's nuclear fission. "I see." said the blind man. Even a blind man knows when the sun is shinning, even if he doesn't see it. The reactor blew up and the graphite burned, with smoke high in the atmosphere. after all Lamps were fire... not light bulbs. hmmmm... Maybe a light bulb is enlightening in all this.

Whether or not Chernobyl glowed like a star, the passage mentions a star FALLING FROM HEAVEN. This is more like an exchange of nuclear missiles which ends up with much of the world's fresh water contaminated with radiation.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The Acorn or the Mighty Oak, it's all the same thing. The smoke, radioactive cloud did indeed "fall from heaven" in a sense as it fell not only on much of Europe, but particles fell on much of the world. I understand the image, or even "emblem", of a star falling and a missile, but I can also see the idea of Chernobyl ( wormwood ) and star ( nuclear ) of this initial thread. It's a brilliant thread and great to suss out.

<< 1   >>

join